What's new

Muslims face executions in India's Assam region

Tumhe aur koi ni milta? ...ke isi ko maayi baap banaya hua hai saare paksitaniyon ne?

there is arundhati roy, and there is mahesh bhatt, and what not . all self righteous and misguided but intelligent people .but in india they live and enjoy. we do not agree to them but do not kill them. there are similar people on other side of border but they do not survive . even if somebody is actually right on that side , he/she is blown up by taliban or likes of it .

Some even consider 9-5 job slavery.
Is there any source to prove that these people are slave labours.

Sir, when he is paid well for the 9-5 job it is a good thing. When he is paid pittance because he lives in a slum, it is slave labour. I have figures on the average earning rate of the slum people in India, and these don't make a pretty reading.

Why should I be ashamed. Its just shows that a slum in India is worth more than apartment complexes in many countries.

This is what surprises me. It still is a slum.

I crore for each shed/family

Good if each family is paid 1 crore. But we will see if and when it happens.

That andhays exclusively belong to the religion of peace.

This is being racist. I was not talking about religion.

Some even consider 9-5 job slavery.
Is there any source to prove that these people are slave labours.

ya slave labour with GPF , and medical support . i work in a central govt hospital , and i would like to tell the Pakistani's here that all people "below poverty line" are provided medical facility upto 1 lakh in a yr. and that includes complex procedures like valve replacements ! for approval for major operation (eg. valve surgery , fund from govt is made available in 15-30 days maximum.

and we are doing all that in 1% of our gdp. imagine what we'll achieve in 2% someday.

there is arundhati roy, and there is mahesh bhatt, and what not . all self righteous and misguided but intelligent people .but in india they live and enjoy. we do not agree to them but do not kill them. there are similar people on other side of border but they do not survive . even if somebody is actually right on that side , he/she is blown up by taliban or likes of it .

Oh Arundhati Roy has been threatened, attacked and trashed and what not. I don't know who mahesh bhat is, so can not comment about him.

People have been killed and attacked in India as well. It is indeed a bad thing and must be condemned.

ya slave labour with GPF , and medical support . i work in a central govt hospital , and i would like to tell the Pakistani's here that all people "below poverty line" are provided medical facility upto 1 lakh in a yr. and that includes complex procedures like valve replacements ! for approval for major operation (eg. valve surgery , fund from govt is made available in 15-30 days maximum.

and we are doing all that in 1% of our gdp. imagine what we'll achieve in 2% someday.

I hope all the poor in India and elsewhere are helped and can earn their livelihood honestly and with dignity.

However, when in India, minorities are threatened and people here say that they should be killed, burnt to death and the like, it must be condemned with strongest possible terms.

Oh Arundhati Roy has been threatened, attacked and trashed and what not. I don't know who mahesh bhat is, so can not comment about him.

People have been killed and attacked in India as well. It is indeed a bad thing and must be condemned.

I hope all the poor in India and elsewhere are helped and can earn their livelihood honestly and with dignity.

However, when in India, minorities are threatened and people here say that they should be killed, burnt to death and the like, it must be condemned with strongest possible terms.

what minority, my respected tacher who is a muslim ( we used to go every year at his home at eid , for him i think that is the only thing different about his family, and in a nice way) , is proud father of two sons in indian army . i have never seen him suffer in regard to his religion !

only those who wants to be alone in here are left alone . those who shed the their religionism merge into mainstream , never to look back !

what minority, my respected tacher who is a muslim ( we used to go every year at his home at eid , for him i think that is the only thing different about his family, and in a nice way) , is proud father of two sons in indian army . i have never seen him suffer in regard to his religion !

only those who wants to be alone in here are left alone . those who shed the their religionism merge into mainstream , never to look back !

Muslim ghettoization in India has been the result of oppression. To safeguard their identity as Muslims they turned inwards and live in ghettos. One of the reason, to avoid being forced in to merging their religion in to a so-called mainstream religionism or what is commonly called Hindutvaism. All people living in India are Hindus as Hinduism is open, peaceful, flexible and not a religion and therefore all should follow Hindutva. Those who don't are oppressed.

You can not convert these people or any other set of people by force or oppression.

O aankhon aur akal ke andhay, 70 groups were talked about.

Abhi kuch bhi bol ..... hypothetical hein ..... many surrendered ..... many are not fighting separatist movements

Don't just generalize it.

Chun Chun Chun karnay lag jatay hein ..... continue :)

Tune 70 separatist movements ka naam liya tha, ab prove kar. :lol::lol:

Are you given a free license to troll or is it just because you're a Pakistani national?

भाई कैसे कैसे चूतिए आ जाते हैं!

Muslim ghettoization in India has been the result of oppression. To safeguard their identity as Muslims they turned inwards and live in ghettos. One of the reason, to avoid being forced in to merging their religion in to a so-called mainstream religionism or what is commonly called Hindutvaism. All people living in India are Hindus as Hinduism is open, peaceful, flexible and not a religion and therefore all should follow Hindutva. Those who don't are oppressed.

You can not convert these people or any other set of people by force or oppression.

Hindutvaism ? You are an idiot who knows nothing about India forget Assam or the north east. The population of Muslims have grown at a larger rate in the north east than any other religion but compare that to Pakistan. Pakistan minorities at the time of independence was 15 %. Today they are less than 2 %. Whatever you have written may well fit Pakistan and not India.

Don't writ $hit and expect people to believe madeup words like Hindutvaism

An advice to MUSLIMS.....

1330841931997_7281304.png

There is an old saying in the Sanskrit language:

"विनाशकालय विपरीतबुद्धि।"

It simply translates to "when one is headed towards destruction, the mind works only in wrong directions".

You are just doing that.

तुम्हें वे पश्चिम से मिलते हैं और हमें पूर्व दिशा से! :lol:

Tyranny and oppression never last long. Assamese majority muslims will get justice oneday and inshallah will soon part ways with this brharmin artificial terrorist state known as india. I can already see greater BD having a border with china soon. :azn:

Good example.

अरे भाई पूर्व पश्चिम और उत्तर तीनों दिशाओं में हैं. :rofl:

अरे भाई पूर्व पश्चिम और उत्तर तीनों दिशाओं में हैं. :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How to type in Hindi man...??
I cannot get around with those "matraas" .. :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom