What's new

Muslims face executions in India's Assam region

Why these so called Religiously suppressed minority people come to India. They should remain in their Holy land which they asked in 1947 and then again in 1971 from West Pakistan. They suppressed all minorities in their country and they come and talk BS about my country. Go away! we don't need you. South of the Assam is not only the case where these BD "Muslims" refugee come by illegal way but Tripura, Mizoram and Meghalay is there.

Thats not possible..Vote bank politics for Kan-gross..

So you hindutva goons target Muslims but make sure they are "Bangladeshi" first before you kill them. How do you do that? How do you tell a Muslim Bengali from India from a Bangladeshi. How scientific your hate filled mobs must be to be so controlled in their violence. That must come as a great comfort to Indian Muslims .

So these targeted ethnic cleansing.... Ooops sorry anti immigrant drive is not state sponsored then. Good to know.

And your information comes from an Indian channel ..... Well thats gospel truth then.

We Hindutuva goons??!! Is that you can not read properly or is it just a form of cherry picking?

Had you read the article itself, it stated in the very first line
"Members of the outlawed National Democratic Front of Bodoland have been killing Muslims in India's Assam district, at a time when Muslims are facing similar violent demises in neighboring Myanmar. Muslims of Bengali origin have been killed in rioting after a free-for-all in the four districts of western Assam. The Indian government has called out the army, issuing shoot-at-sight orders to control the ongoing violence.

In case you don't know "National Democratic Front of Bodoland" is a banned separatist organisation..One of the very same organisation that you Bagladeshi's carry a soft corner for hoping one day they would liberate Assam. It is a Majority Christian organisation.
We are doing all in our power to stop them..but then they do have lot of grudges against Bengali speaking Muslim immigrants from Bangladesh.
This is not the first time it has happened, so remember this hate they have for you, next time you express support for them!!

o yea...
We are following Bangladeshi doctrine where Hindu population has gone down exponentially. The target is to bring it down to either Pakistani or Bangladeshi remaining percentile of Hindus. Tell OIC and all of your primitive ummah brothers to do any squat if they can.

Why Indian Hindus migrate to Muslim nations?

If the primitive Ummah brothers decide to squeeze Bharat and stop the flow of resources the other half of your population will also be stricken with hunger.
Come on mate..no Islamic country in the world can stop resource flow to India or is powerful enough to make other nations do the same. In this age of nationalism no country gives a hoot about others..Pakistan is a prime example.

people are not aware of any thing. It is not between any <religion. why the f*** you people do not understand. :hitwall:

If the primitive Ummah brothers decide to squeeze Bharat and stop the flow of resources the other half of your population will also be stricken with hunger.

You mean camel banger rug riders will squeeze Bharat ?

Tell them to save their oil for themselves, will come handy to burn those without graves when we will make biggest graveyard of your ummah brothers on the face of this earth. Tell them to try it for once.

Do you look very different from your next door neighbor just because you have a fence or whatever in between? Right wing IQ, amazing stuff.

Have you ever seen a Assamese in your life or do you know anything about geography of Assam particularly where to locate BTC.

You mean camel banger rug riders will squeeze Bharat ?

Tell them to save their oil for themselves, will come handy to burn those without graves when we will make biggest graveyard of your ummah brothers on the face of this earth. Tell them to try it for once.
#

You must have had a full bowl of Rice today, for last time some Indians were sent packing from Dubai, they were sprinkling pesticides on their corn flakes. !!

#

You must have had a full bowl of Rice today, for last time some Indians were sent packing from Dubai, they were sprinkling pesticides on their corn flakes. !!

I hope your are not suffering from Hypoglycaemia because of fasting. I does alter comprehension. One of your Pilot crashed an airliner because of that few years back.

I wish you will get UAE Citizenship for your services. Just a wish.....

I hope your are not suffering from Hypoglycaemia because of fasting. I does alter comprehension. One of your Pilot crashed an airliner because of that few years back.

I wish you will get UAE Citizenship for your services. Just a wish.....
Albeit i am not but fasting actually gets you more focused and reminds you of those who are not surer where the next meal is coming from, and one doesn't need to travel to Ethiopia for that.
And although Dubai is one of my favourite joint but as for citizenship......then again that's your wish. !!!

I admire your candid islamophobia.

You Muslims are very peaceful right?

Here is another sample of how you lie of so-called peace:

229148_10151017140624331_317250208_n.jpg

check this Shyte out!! :angry:

What do you have to say now, son?

So much for religion of peace eh?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom