What's new

Muslims face executions in India's Assam region

The Muslims of Bengali origin in Assam admit they originally hail from what was eastern Bengal and is now Bangladesh.
.[/QUOTE]

Though the title seem to be misleading, this particular snippet speaks the truth.

Though the title seem to be misleading, this particular snippet speaks the truth.

Does it? Who is reporting? It's obviously Indian propaganda published ad infinitum through syndication. Why don't Indian Muslims....... apologies I offcourse mean illigal bangladeshis in hydrabad or in bombay not convinced.

You know what they say about illigal bangladeshis all over India don't you.... When they see ethnic cleansing they are just too stupid to take it

Does it? Who is reporting? It's obviously Indian propaganda published ad infinitum through syndication. Why don't Indian Muslims....... apologies I offcourse mean illigal bangladeshis in hydrabad or in bombay not convinced.

You know what they say about illigal bangladeshis all over India don't you.... When they see ethnic cleansing they are just too stupid to take it

Sorry mate - I could not comprehend what you have written. Can you be more clear as I do not want to wrongly interpret what you have written here and respond as this is a sensitive thread and can easily go down the drain.

@ bangladeshi & pakistanis.. Its easy to give comments sitting far away frm assam. The root problem of these clashes are illegal bangladeshi.. Within 5yr i 've seen the population explosion of bangladeshis in my area. Its almost impossible that they are indians. We are not against indian muslims. But some indian muslims are helping bangladeshis and that is why these clashes 've become more violent!

Atrocious!

I guess this is typical of the so-called world's largest "democracy"?

Train crashes, blackouts, riots, guerrilla ambushes, burning-down of hundreds of villages, mass exodus, now the killings of Muslims.

Why not the other way? Many Muslims migrated to BD from NE during partition, but obviously, many stayed back. They speak dialects very close to Bengali, more like Sylhety (which technially isn't Bengali). Sometimes it helps to read history with an open mind (right wing ones based on hearsay are very rigid).

Atrocious!

Train crashes, blackouts, riots, guerrilla ambushes, burning-down of hundreds of villages, mass exodus, now the killings of Muslims.

NOW?? It's not new buddy.

Why not the other way? Many Muslims migrated to BD from NE during partition, but obviously, many stayed back. They speak dialects very close to Bengali, more like Sylhety (which technially isn't Bengali). Sometimes it helps to read history with an open mind (right wing based on hearsay ones are very rigid).

Let me understand - forget about my leanings which I have stated in other threads - except for very few Indians, most Indians including multiple religious people have been pointing fingers at illegal immigration in many similar threads like this. Do you qualify them as belonging to right wing as well?

No one denies there are Indian muslims in Assam but can you deny there are no illegals in Assam?

@all pakistanis...muslims themselves are not safe in pakistan...first stop killing Shia muslims,ahmedis and then comment here and the riot in assam is not even communal....

@ bangladeshi & pakistanis.. Its easy to give comments sitting far away frm assam. The root problem of these clashes are illegal bangladeshi.. Within 5yr i 've seen the population explosion of bangladeshis in my area. Its almost impossible that they are indians. We are not against indian muslims. But some indian muslims are helping bangladeshis and that is why these clashes 've become more violent!

I bet your best friend is a Indian Muslim

My Country, Live according to the constitution and be a refugee as it is if you have problem go back to your country. Religion I give a damn!!

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...RSDPLQ&usg=AFQjCNH8Ik_L-LXaqlKrsUV8M_ep6t5_1Q

Greater Bangladesh (translated variously as Bengali : বৃহত্তর বাংলাদেশ , Brihat Bangladesh ; Bengali : বৃহৎ বাংলাদেশ Brihad Bangladesh ; Bengali : মহাবাংলাদেশ , Maha Bangladesh ; and Bengali : বিশাল বাংলা , Bishal Bangla) is a political theory circulated by a number of Indian politicians and writers that People's Republic of Bangladesh is trying for the territorial expansion to include the Indian states of West Bengal , Assam and others in northeastern India. The theory is principally based on fact that a large number of Bangladeshi illegal immigrants reside in Indian territory.

At the turn of the 21st century, Indian political circles started to take a serious look at Bangladeshi illegal immigrants infiltrating into India. [ 5 ] Bangladesh is under pressure from India as a source of rebellion in Indian North-East for this Indian perception. [ 17 ] It is also hard pressed to convince India that encouraging migration is not a state policy ofBangladesh. [ 17 ] The state of Bangladesh denied the existence of these immigrants while stripping them of their Bangladeshi citizenship. [ 5 ] According to Jyoti M. Pathaniaof South Asia Analysis Group the reasons for Bangladeshi immigration to India are: basic need theory i.e. food, shelter and clothing, economic dictates i.e. employment opportunity, better wages and comparatively better living conditions, demographic disproportion especially for minorities (Hindus) in this densely populated country having roughly a density of 780 per km 2 as against half that number on Indian side of the border, and being cheap labor the Bangladeshis find easy acceptance as “domestic helps” in Indian homes, which keeps proliferating by ever increasing demand for domestic helps. [ 18 ] The Centre for Women and Children Studies estimated in 1998 that 27,000 Bangladeshis have been forced into prostitution in India. [ 19 ] [ 20 ]
[ edit ] Lebensraum theory
Achieving a "Greater Bangladesh" as Lebensraum (additional living space) is alleged to be the reason for large-scale illegal immigration from Bangladesh into India's northeastern states. [ 6 ] Similarly it is alleged that illegal immigration is actively encouragedby some political groups in Bangladesh as well as the state of Bangladesh to convert large parts of India's northeastern states andWest Bengal into Muslim-majority areas that would subsequently seek to separate from India and join Muslim-majority Bangladesh. [ 6 ] One Indian proposition is that the state of Bangladesh is pursuing a territorial design seeking a Lebensraum for its teeming population and trying to establish a Greater Bangladesh. [ 5 ] Another proposition called for capturing one or two districts in Bangladesh and sending illegal immigrants there. [ 5 ] [ 21 ] Yet another proposition called for killing off Bangladeshi immigrants in India to thwart the designs of state of Bangladesh. [ 22 ]
It is suspected, though, that the figures of Bangladeshi migrants in India are to far-fetched to be accorded any credence. [ 17 ] The diplomatic difficulty is increased by the failure of India to comprehend that supporting Indian rebels in a plot to carve out a Greater Bangladesh would bring very little strategic dividend to Bangladesh. [ 17 ] Scholars have also reflected that under the guise of anti-Bangladeshi immigrant movement it is actually an anti-Muslim agenda pointed towards Bangladeshi Muslims by false propaganda and widely exaggerated claims on immigrant population. [ 23 ] There also is an alleged parallel threat ofturning Assam into a part of a Greater West Bengal. [ 24 ] In 1950s, Atulya Ghosh , a leaderof the Congress, had called to form a Greater West Bengal by annexing territory of neighboring Bihar

Atrocious£¡

ur country is no better in this issue....the pakistanis,bangladeshis are ok if something happens against muslims in western china because they are ur slaves...

Kesang,

Thank you. Your post is very illuminating indeed.

Come on...why blame the Yindoos...
The Muslims are at fault as always...
Yindoos are "Pawittar" even with blood on their hands...

yaar bhai, teri photo mein jo gadha/ghoda hai uska IQ tere se jyada hoga....kyu asie batein karte ho miya...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom