What's new

Muslims face executions in India's Assam region

Are you retarded or what? Pakistan is a Islamic Republic, India is a secular state. We can jail anyone who insults the national religion, you guys can't. If you want to make India a Hindu republic, go ahead and join RSS or Hindutva league and fulfill your dream with your five foot 1 buddies... :)

A person who declares he is going to do a murder and a person who does it without saying it - are both murderers.

Actually I see this argument "Pakistan is a Islamic state, so we can do anything" being touted so often..Isnt Islam supposed to be the religion of compassion and peace ? So why all the mayhem in the excuse of being the Islamic state ?

Or is that the "Islam is a religion of peace" just a bullcrap feel good statement and reality is just opposite to that ?

@ RazPak No one is alienating muslims, u can see my posts.... every time i am saying that there's no need to generalize Muslims for this...It's about illegal immigrants and some thugs who are creating problems...those thugs include both hindu and muslims...

You bhartis are preaching to the choir. We have been been hosting the most refugees than any country for the past 30 years. But this is a Pakistani virtue. If you host someone, even if hindu, you must protect them and give them food. Even if Bengalis are illegal, people have no right to kill them send them back or assimilate them into Indian society

^^ Relax no one is going to kill them...agar pakistan mein koi hindu army structure ko todta to kya woh zinda rehta??...In india they will not be murdered, they will be sent to jail....Indians are by far most tolerable people on earth...due to the fact that we have been brought up in a society that is full of different people....No on can teach us how to overlook small mistakes that each one of us have and still to move on with our life...

@ RazPak No one is alienating muslims, u can see my posts.... every time i am saying that there's no need to generalize Muslims for this...It's about illegal immigrants and some thugs who are creating problems...those thugs include both hindu and muslims...

The hatred being expressed in the comments section of Indian newspapers online towards Muslims is absolutely appalling.

The hatred being expressed in the comments section of Indian newspapers online towards Muslims is absolutely appalling.

What about the comments I see in youtube videos and SL news papers directed against Tamils.

You bhartis are preaching to the choir. We have been been hosting the most refugees than any country for the past 30 years. But this is a Pakistani virtue. If you host someone, even if hindu, you must protect them and give them food. Even if Bengalis are illegal, people have no right to kill them send them back or assimilate them into Indian society

We also have our share of refugees...Tibetans, SL Tamils, Pakistani minorities, Rohingyas to name a few...but Indian has no place for economic refugees.

After reading every comment on the thread, I've come to the conclusion that Indians are a very bigoted and narrow minded people.

After reading just one of your comment ,I put my rubber stamp that you are a Big time D**khead .This is not your cup of tea,not your affair to interfere.Not something to comment, when your own citizens like Shiites get Executed everyday. :drag:

What about the comments I see in youtube videos and SL news papers directed against Tamils.

The Indian comments are far, far more hostile. And this in a nation that is supposedly a shining star in the region, the largest democracy in the world, which treats its minorities well (laughable claim to be honest). Infact, any cursory glance at the comments section of Indian newspapers will see a seething hatred towards either Muslims, Christians, and then Sikhs as well as any regional differences (Tamils vs North Indians, Malayalis vs Tamils etc etc).

After reading every comment on the thread, I've come to the conclusion that Indians are a very bigoted and narrow minded people.

Justifiable viewpoint going by what many of the Indian posters are saying.

The Indian comments are far, far more hostile. And this in a nation that is supposedly a shining star in the region, the largest democracy in the world, which treats its minorities well (laughable claim to be honest). Infact, any cursory glance at the comments section of Indian newspapers will see a seething hatred towards either Muslims, Christians, and then Sikhs as well as any regional differences (Tamils vs North Indians, Malayalis vs Tamils etc etc).

This is what proves India is secular. Inspite of the disgust we feel toward the muslims we have enacted laws that safeguard them. That is true secularism.

Go back to your cave man!!Again Srilanka who ?? If am not wrong aint you guys answerable to under UN human rights for massacre of Innocent Tamils.A country of few million can't handle minorities of few hundred thousands. India is not in radar of UN my friend,our head of state is not in UN condemn list . :pop: you guys like faint star ,a responsibility for India.

This is what proves India is secular. Inspite of the disgust we feel toward the muslims we have enacted laws that safeguard them. That is true secularism.

India is not a secular country. Anti-conversion laws that target Christians is not being secular.

Justifiable viewpoint going by what many of the Indian posters are saying.

@Indians,

Ignore this troll who don't have any Idea what's going and claiming that he know everything.

Back
Top Bottom