What's new

Muslims face executions in India's Assam region

Mumbaiwarmemorial2.jpg

That picture is a testimony to the tolerant and patient nature of the Hindus and a majority of people of India.

Thanks for the complement. :)

That picture is a testimony to the tolerant and patient nature of the Hindus and a majority of people of India.

I can't imagine a Pakistani Hindu doing a similar thing to the Kuran.

Oh wait, the 11 year old girl is in jail, right?

I can only imagine the things your pure cops would do to her in prison. Ouch!

Thanks for the complement, anyways. :)

Why's that? what makes u think that they are hindu? Man STFU.....u are some conspiracy theorist or what...
Dude, no need to be rude. Chill. We come to the forum to talk it out. Be civiized, because i can see that you have potentoal of being a good member here. Look at what your countrymen are writing. They are saying it is acceptable to kill illegals. It is not acceptable to kill anyone yar.

Dude, no need to be rude. Chill. We come to the forum to talk it out. Be civiized, because i can see tjat you habe potentoal of beong a good mber here. Look at what your countrymen are writing. They are saying it is acceptable to kill illegals. It is not acceptable to kill anyone yar.

Mumtaz-Qadri-rose-garland.jpg

Is it? ;)

Dude, no need to be rude. Chill. We come to the forum to talk it out. Be civiized, because i can see tjat you habe potentoal of beong a good mber here. Look at what your countrymen are writing. They are saying it is acceptable to kill illegals. It is not acceptable to kill anyone yar.

Hehehe, yaar Razz ek dum se tu goody goody ho gaya...:) Nice...Point taken, why i got rude because that Ajtr was not talking sense...This muslim hindu ladai is taking a toll on my head....Grrr..kuch illiterate bewakufoo ki wajah se pure mulq ko suffer karna padata hai....

BTW, what are you pure ones going to do with that 11 year old Christian, girl?

Just askin'. ;)

Laghtaa hain aaj kaal insaniyat ki koi ahmeeat ney hain. If it was in my power to kill hindus, i would not.

@Phoenix im not goody, but we are all insan. i hope you understand what i mean.

I can't imagine a Pakistani Hindu doing a similar thing to the Kuran.

Oh wait, the 11 year old girl is in jail, right?

I can only imagine the things your pure cops would do to her in prison. Ouch!

Thanks for the complement, anyways. :)

Are you retarded or what? Pakistan is a Islamic Republic, India is a secular state. We can jail anyone who insults the national religion, you guys can't. If you want to make India a Hindu republic, go ahead and join RSS or Hindutva league and fulfill your dream with your five foot 1 buddies... :)

Are you retarded or what? Pakistan is a Islamic Republic, India is a secular state. We can jail anyone who insults the national religion, you guys can't. If you want to make India a Hindu republic, go ahead and join RSS or Hindutva league and fulfill your dream with your five foot 1 buddies... :)

:rofl: right on!

You are the more fortunate ones.

You don't have to kill when you can simply cut their d***s off and convert them; kidnap their women, force them to marry a pure one and convert to the religion of peace..

Sadly for us, the same dick never grows the skin back, neither does our religion believe in conversions.

;)

Laghtaa hain aaj kaal insaniyat ki koi ahmeeat ney hain. If it was in my power to kill hindus, i would not.

@Phoenix im not goody, but we are all insan. i hope you understand what i mean.

Buddy i agree, but u also sometimes say things that are very inhuman, right?....indians that are saying that one should kill all illegible immigrants are probably sick...jazzbati ho ke bol rahe hai.....illegals ko unke mulq waps bhejh dena chaiye...thats it...If they are creating problems they have no place in India...

You don't have to kill when you can simply cut their d***s off and convert them; kidnap their women, force them to marry a pure one and convert to the religion of peace..

Sadly for us, the same dick never grows the skin back, neither does our religion believe in conversions.

;)

Do you want me to post a article of someone forced converted to Hinduism?

;)

You seem to have a complex about your lull. A half inch won't make a difference to your four inches. Maybe there are pills for people like you?

Buddy i agree, but u also sometimes say things that are very inhuman, right?....indians that are saying that ond kill all illegible immigrants are probably sick...jazzbati ho ke bol rahe hai.....illegals ko unke mulq waps bhejh dena chaiye...thats it...If they are creating problems they have no place in India...

I say many things to give members sharam, but sadly they still don't understand. Indian muslims are your people. If you alienate them, then it will only hurt your country in the long run.

@ RazPak No one is alienating muslims, u can see my posts.... every time i am saying that there's no need to generalize Muslims for this...It's about illegal immigrants and some thugs who are creating problems...those thugs include both hindu and muslims...

Back
Top Bottom