What's new

Muslims face executions in India's Assam region

Go back to your cave man!!Again Srilanka who ?? If am not wrong aint you guys answerable to under UN human rights for massacre of Innocent Tamils.A country of few million can't handle minorities of few hundred thousands. India is not in radar of UN my friend,our head of state is not in UN condemn list my friends . :pop:

Doesn't mean that India treats its minorities well.
Violence and discrimination against Muslims
Violence and discrimination against Christians
Violence and discrimination against Dalits and Tribals
Military oppression in Kashmir

Have a look at the comments section here:

The sad story of an IT powerhouse called Bangalore - The Times of India

Pretty ugly. Reveals a deeply divided society. Not only is utter hatred for Muslims expressed but even regional and ethnic rivalries have a field day.

Go back to your cave man!!Again Srilanka who ?? If am not wrong aint you guys answerable to under UN human rights for massacre of Innocent Tamils.A country of few million can't handle minorities of few hundred thousands. India is not in radar of UN my friend,our head of state is not in UN condemn list my friends . :pop:

At least Sri Lanka's head of state has made his country secure from terrorism. Much more than can be said about Manmohan Singh.

India is not a secular country. Anti-conversion laws that target Christians is not being secular.

Your limited intellect indicates you are a muslim. Years of a particular book telling you what to do and how to think and taken its toll and your ability for scientific analysis is eroded.

Anti-conversion law will target Hindus too if they try to convert muslims into hiduism. What and !diot.

The Indian comments are far, far more hostile. And this in a nation that is supposedly a shining star in the region, the largest democracy in the world, which treats its minorities well (laughable claim to be honest). Infact, any cursory glance at the comments section of Indian newspapers will see a seething hatred towards either Muslims, Christians, and then Sikhs as well as any regional differences (Tamils vs North Indians, Malayalis vs Tamils etc etc).

Far more hostile...are you joking. I have read comments that are downright disgusting by Sinhalese against Tamils...hey but if you feel that you can get over the disturbing history of your country when it comes to ethnic/religious/ race relations by bashing India, so be it.

Indian Muslims have to unite i will suggest form their own political party and fight for the discrimination against them.
Indians already paying price for the acts of terrorist hindus who destroyed Babri Mosque and this help in creation of SIMI, IM and so many other groups. Controlling saffron and assames terrorist is in best interest of India.

Your limited intellect indicates you are a muslim. Years of a particular book telling you what to do and how to think and taken its toll and your ability for scientific analysis is eroded.

Anti-conversion law will target Hindus too if they try to convert muslims into hiduism. What and !diot.

Pretty Orwellian argument. Anti-conversion laws were brought in by Hindu extremists worried about people converting to Christianity.

Didn't prevent the wholesale massacre of Christians in Orissa though.

Pretty ugly. Reveals a deeply divided society. Not only is utter hatred for Muslims expressed but even regional and ethnic rivalries have a field day.

At least Sri Lanka's head of state has made his country secure from terrorism. Much more than can be said about Manmohan Singh.

You are not answering my question. Are we answerable to UN unlike you guys? Your President is in condemn list in UN while he might face Arrest in US if he ever arrives there .

We are no where in any list my friend ,World understand our opinion and we branded for Secular and world largest Democracy for some very good reason. :lol:

You are not answering my question. Are we answerable to UN unlike you guys? Your President is in condemn list in UN while he might face Arrest in US if he ever arrives there .

We are no where in any list my friend ,World understand our opinion and we branded for Secular and world largest Democracy for some very good reason. :lol:

Far more hostile...are you joking. I have read comments that are downright disgusting by Sinhalese against Tamils...hey but if you feel that you can get over the disturbing history of your country when it comes to ethnic/religious/ race relations by bashing India, so be it.

There are hardly any national newspapers in Sri Lanka that allow online comments. But if you look at the online comments of national newspapers from India, they are absolutely appalling. No moderation of what is blatant religious bigotry and racism. This hatred extends not only towards Muslims but towards Christians, Sikhs and other ethnicities.

Then have a look at what the Malayali community has said about the Tamils. Even you yourself were making absolutely racist comments against the Tamils over the water issue here at this forum itself.

Pretty Orwellian argument. Anti-conversion laws were brought in by Hindu extremists worried about people converting to Christianity.

orwellian ...wow that's a big word for you.

Anti-conversion laws were brought in by Hindu politicians worried about people converting to Christianity. So what's your point? ........Maybe a dictator should bring it for a muslim to be comfortable about it.

Why would anti conversion law prevent massacre of any community in a riot? ...by that 'muslim' logic, riots in assam should also be stopped by anti conversion law....hilarious.

All countries that are members of the UN are "answerable to the UN" except maybe those comprising the security council. Sri Lanka took no notice of the US and Europe and finished of the LTTE. Unlike India, which is their lapdog. So enjoy the good press that you have in the west - as well as the bombs, riots, separatism that plagues your country.

What is this "condemn list"?

Seeing the troubles in our NE, I think its a necessity in India. Also AFAIK the law is not enacted in all states and even under this law if you want to convert , you can do so by issuing 30 days notice to concerned authorities.

Just out of curiosity , how many Christians was 'massacred' in Orissa

orwellian ...wow that's a big word for you.

Anti-conversion laws were brought in by Hindu politicians worried about people converting to Christianity. So what's your point? ........Maybe a dictator should bring it for a muslim to be comfortable about it.

Why would anti conversion law prevent massacre of any community in a riot? ...by that 'muslim' logic, riots in assam should also be stopped by anti conversion law....hilarious.

Anti-conversion laws in India target Christians. They are an instrument of Hindu extremism, wielded to the advantage of Hindus over others. It's absolutely laughable to consider India secular when it has anti-conversion laws.

Seeing the troubles in our NE, I think its a necessity in India. Also AFAIK the law is not enacted in all states and even under this law if you want to convert , you can do so by issuing 30 days notice to concerned authorities.

A secular democratic country (as India claims to be) would not find it necessary at all. Hindus are being favoured over others. Christians, Muslims, Sikhs are viewed as a threat to the country. Have a look at the hatred being spewed against Christians on Hindu websites. Even Sonia Gandhi is demonized for being a Catholic.

Just out of curiosity , how many Christians was 'massacred' in Orissa

Try google.

Indian Muslims have to unite i will suggest form their own political party and fight for the discrimination against them.
Indians already paying price for the acts of terrorist hindus who destroyed Babri Mosque and this help in creation of SIMI, IM and so many other groups. Controlling saffron and assames terrorist is in best interest of India.

It certainly is time that Indian Muslims assert themselves more. I wonder whether it has something to do with poor organisation. They must stand up for their rights.

Oh my Sri Lankan brother SAMV, don't expose India and its SECULARISM too much.. or else Indians will go berserk all over you... :D

mass murders of Tamils spreading their hate again . first give citizenship to stateless Tamils in your island.

Oh my Sri Lankan brother SAMV, don't expose India and its SECULARISM too much.. or else Indians will go berserk all over you... :D

you didn't find any white chick to worship today?

Sri Lanka still receives as much bad press it did as before.. and you are not really helping the case.

mass murders of Tamils spreading their hate again . first give citizenship to stateless Tamils in your island.

you didn't find any white chick to worship today?

no i am not a Lesbian. :D and I am happily engaged.

Back
Top Bottom