What's new

Muslims face executions in India's Assam region

This says it all

426674_355139104566787_520432083_n.jpg

I don't bother with spelling of useless words.:coffee:

Climate change? :undecided: Yeah ,We will see when it happens. Before that worry about your Assam as according to your fellow countrymen more than 100million/10corore "bangladeshis" are currently occupying that territory. :lol:

Dont worry ....we have learned a thing or two from Burma....hahah:smitten:.......as for climate change....you Banglas better learn how to swim.....are ask you SA or Pakistani brother .....:azn:

Oh Arundhati Roy has been threatened, attacked and trashed and what not. I don't know who mahesh bhat is, so can not comment about him.

People have been killed and attacked in India as well. It is indeed a bad thing and must be condemned.

I hope all the poor in India and elsewhere are helped and can earn their livelihood honestly and with dignity.

However, when in India, minorities are threatened and people here say that they should be killed, burnt to death and the like, it must be condemned with strongest possible terms.

At least we can say our problems are due to our huge population......What about you country? How about taking care of your country.....believe it doesn;t look great either.....and it looks it has a lot more problems to contend with than India.....Im a minority bro.....and I can tell you I feel safer in India than I do in the NYC......so wake up.....

After reading every comment on the thread, I've come to the conclusion that Indians are a very bigoted and narrow minded people.

^^ I have muslim friends who are More indian & patriotic then me.....Dis is not bcz of retribution, its a fact....a common indian muslim has nothing to do with this....I am proud of my diverse country, and because we have so many religions we are prone to misunderstandings...Our people needs more maturity and that will come with education and time....just wait.....

After reading every comment on the thread, I've come to the conclusion that Indians are a very bigoted and narrow minded people.

And you had a different opinion of us before? This is your standard statement in all the threads mr, no one really cares what your conclusion is. Now cry some more...

And you had a different opinion of us before? This is your standard statement in all the threads mr, no one really cares what your conclusion is. Now cry some more...

No use my friend,
Every fool sitting in his shelter thinks he is direct avatar of Einstein. They use their brains only for negative and destructive deeds, conspiracies and 'Fitna', eventually hunting them back. Like Hassan Nissar says, ''Vardateyea''.

^^ I have muslim friends who are More indian & patriotic then me.....Dis is not bcz of retribution, its a fact....a common indian muslim has nothing to do with this....I am proud of my diverse country, and because we have so many religions we are prone to misunderstandings...Our people needs more maturity and that will come with education and time....just wait.....
I ve been saying this for long that they are not muslims but hindus in skull caps but no body listens to me.

No use my friend,
Every fool sitting in his shelter thinks he is direct avatar of Einstein. They use their brains only for negative and destructive deeds, conspiracies and 'Fitna', eventually hunting them back. Like Hassan Nissar says, ''Vardateyea''.

And hypocrites there sre some, they forgot that 25 Muslims were killed just two days back... Political parties in GB have given statement that Paksitan govt is useless in controlling secretarial violence... And Some Memebers talk in such condescending manner as if Pakistan is the better from the lot..

Killing Bangladeshis illegals is ok? Take your saffron terrorist bs somewhere else. Ghatia mentality.

I ve been saying this for long that they are not muslims but hindus in skull caps but no body listens to me.

I agree with you but I call them ghulams.

Why's that? what makes u think that they are hindu? Man STFU.....u are some conspiracy theorist or what...

Just.like Balochistan, it is a demographic problem. Just like the baloch have a right to throw the punjabis out of their region due to the demographic and economic immbalance, in the same vien the bodos and other ethnic residents of eastern Indian states have a right to evict the bangldeshi settlers. It in only unfortunate that they are all Bangladeshi Muslims. The real problem is actually demographics.

Demographics?Thought the demographic bonus was THE reason that India was destined to be a world power?:azn:

All of a sudden it has become a problem。

How unfortunate!

Back
Top Bottom