What's new

Muslims evicted by LTTE from Northern Sri Lanka to be re-settled

the above 3 groups want to keep the LttE issue alive not for any love of theirbnrothers but only because of political brownies within TN. they dont deserve any sympathy from indians.

I again say I am from none of the three groups you mentioned and yet I support the cause of Tamil Eezham. Was that hard to understand ?

second i dont support tamil cause because the ltte were ruthless trrorists who did not want a middle ground. they had links to Pak based terorists and maoists. there is no way such an organization or the cause they espuse will get any support from me.

The Tamil cause was much larger than LTTE.

third, the so called reasons for which ltte has taken up arms, has been going on in TN for decades where the so called forward castes have been shut out of govt and educational institutions by the LTTE sympathisers. Hav eyou seen any violence in TN?

That's right considering that a Vadakalai Iyengar is the Chief minister of Tamil Nadu.

finaly the reason why I mention it is because th thick fellows in this forum always think that TN wants to break away from India, and try to support such kind of nonsense.but what they are stooopid o realise is that LTTe is not supported by India but LTTe is supported only by a section of Tamils.the very same who those guys think would wantt o separate from india. so a s;ap on their faces as the pak1s want is a nice thing to have. :)

Good intentions, But the only thing is for that you have to use some other thing. not just invent your own facts.

Are most Muslims in Sri Lanka ethnic Tamils or Sinhalese? Which side did the Muslim Tamils end up in during the civil war?

No most are offshoots of Arab traders and some have Malayalam origin. Though there are local people too.

HeinzG

Most of them are proper tamil speakers.The arab/malayalees are far and few.

Back
Top Bottom