What's new

Muslims, Christians sons of Ram, those who don't believe it should leave India: BJP minister

There you go...I corrected it for you...:enjoy:

Sure, just as an autocorrect on my iphone keeps correcting like the poorly designed and poorly thought out program that it is. But then again, its a flawed program running on a narrow definition of the world it sees...

This is what happens when you let these uneducated sadhus and sadhvis run the country. They are the Hindu equivalent of madrassah educated mullahs. They should stick to religions. Extremely poor from Modi to give such people ministries.
They are not a mirror image. They don't learn that they are superior or worship the only right and true God.

away?
If Modi does decide to be aggressive and go after his own allies, or work against the new machinery.. it is likely he will find himself being slated for replacement via character assassination.

Not really. There is almost no parallel to Modi's rise. There have been many reports that suggested that the RSS & its sister organisations supported Modi only because they risked a massive break away from their ranks if they did not. The RSS has been extremely uncomfortable with the complete focus on Modi alone. Sister organisations like the VHP & the Bajrang Dal have been at the receiving end of Modi's stick in Gujarat. My guess is that Modi is biding his time. He did the same in Gujarat where Praveen Togadia ran almost a parallel administration & was primarily the guy responsible for the Gujarat riots acting as an alternate centre of power. Modi waited a few years & then went pretty much after Togadia's supporters and banished Togadia from Gujarat -Togadia actually feared for his life and never crossed Modi's path. One of the reasons that post 2001, there were never any riots in Gujarat. I think the same is happening here. Modi is far more ruthless now and he understands that the 2014 mandate was his alone, no matter what some organisations may think. He is likely to humour the RSS for now and get on with rebuilding the economy. If the economy picks up & chances are that it will (Modi has also been very lucky, especially with crude prices), Modi is unlikely to tolerate any distraction .

Chances are that Modi will be the one doing all the replacing, not much chance of the reverse.

They are not a mirror image. They don't learn that they are superior or worship the only right and true God.

You can go on and on about theological differences in religions, that was not my point. I was talking about their intellectual capacity, I don't see much of a difference in that. I hope she and her ilk are just token representation and not actually making policies. I understand that Modi needs to keep people happy.

You can go on and on about theological differences in religions, that was not my point. I was talking about their intellectual capacity, I don't see much of a difference in that. I hope she and her ilk are just token representation and not actually making policies. I understand that Modi needs to keep people happy.
Theological differences was my point. :D

Anyway, I like this song -
"Allah ke bande hasten, Allah ke bande..."
We all sang, not one finger was raised.... Kailash Kher must have been amused.

Not really. There is almost no parallel to Modi's rise. There have been many reports that suggested that the RSS & its sister organisations supported Modi only because they risked a massive break away from their ranks if they did not. The RSS has been extremely uncomfortable with the complete focus on Modi alone. Sister organisations like the VHP & the Bajrang Dal have been at the receiving end of Modi's stick in Gujarat. My guess is that Modi is biding his time. He did the same in Gujarat where Praveen Togadia ran almost a parallel administration & was primarily the guy responsible for the Gujarat riots acting as an alternate centre of power. Modi waited a few years & then went pretty much after Togadia's supporters and banished Togadia from Gujarat -Togadia actually feared for his life and never crossed Modi's path. One of the reasons that post 2001, there were never any riots in Gujarat. I think the same is happening here. Modi is far more ruthless now and he understands that the 2014 mandate was his alone, no matter what some organisations may think. He is likely to humour the RSS for now and get on with rebuilding the economy. If the economy picks up & chances are that it will (Modi has also been very lucky, especially with crude prices), Modi is unlikely to tolerate any distraction .

Chances are that Modi will be the one doing all the replacing, not much chance of the reverse.

It all depends on where the power lies. Ill only reaffirm my perception that regardless of the common view in Pakistan.. Modi was NOT the villain per se in 2002 Gujrat even if he essentially stood by in it. There was an article in TIME magazine right after the riots on him, and within that article was the revelation that one of his close friends is a Muslim. So while the man may have certain communal alter egos kept away, they do not dictate his actions more than his politicians survival instinct does.

He is a politician foremost and a businessman.. and if he sees a better prospect for an Indian economic powerhouse from accommodating Pakistan and shoving the finger to VHP and RSS.. he'll do it.

Libtards assume intellectual capacity depends on the level of command of English language.

You see mirror image only in the form of worship.. and not in the form of armed reactionaries. Think of it from another perspective as the evolutionary development of predator and prey. As one develops methods to kill, the other develops poisonous skin.. as defence.. and so on.

Libtards assume intellectual capacity depends on the level of command of English language.

Neither does intellectual capacity depend on the level of "Libtards, sickular" and so on thrown about.

You see mirror image only in the form of worship.. and not in the form of armed reactionaries. Think of it from another perspective as the evolutionary development of predator and prey. As one develops methods to kill, the other develops poisonous skin.. as defence.. and so on.

Neither does intellectual capacity depend on the level of "Libtards, sickular" and so on thrown about.
Ok, that is tricky.
So who is the one having poisonous skin? The non Muslims? :P

I abhor the naming of people with different views as Libtards or sickular. At times ok, but the frequency at which some folks do that is ridiculous and defeat the purpose.

@Guynextdoor2 has a POV opposite to mine, but I don't remember me calling him names. He 'shoo'-ed me once though :(

I never claimed it did. But it is always useful to be forthright about the group one is addressing so that the message hits home. They call us chaddis, we return the compliment when we address them as libtards.

Theological differences was my point. :D

Anyway, I like this song -
"Allah ke bande hasten, Allah ke bande..."
We all sang, not one finger was raised.... Kailash Kher must have been amused.

Unfortunately, there were eyebrows raised when I played this in the car with my friends heading towards the Scottish mountains "Allah tero naam, Ishwar tero naam"

Somehow, A Pakistani Bihari Muslim, a Chennai Jain, An Indian Kashmiri Muslim, two Gujrati Hindus and two Hindu girls(from Malyalam) felt rather uncomfortable. :p:

I never claimed it did. But it is always useful to be forthright about the group one is addressing so that the message hits home. They call us chaddis, we return the compliment when we address them as libtards.

Then you indulge in the same mud slinging as them and that makes you very little superior in the eyes of the reader.

Unfortunately, there were eyebrows raised when I played this in the car with my friends heading towards the Scottish mountains "Allah tero naam, Ishwar tero naam"

Somehow, A Pakistani Bihari Muslim, a Chennai Jain, An Indian Kashmiri Muslim, two Gujrati Hindus and two Hindu girls(from Malyalam) felt rather uncomfortable. :p:
@SpArK @Ravi Nair :hitwall:
@Oscar - it's Kerala. Malayalam is a language. :mad:

Who is Ishwar then? Or rather the supreme spirit in Hindusm?

In Hinduism the Supreme Being/ Supreme spirit doesn't sit in Heaven meting out rewards and punishments, but, instead, is present in all creatures. Rather than being a pantheistic religion, Hinduism is panentheistic because god, as an ever-changing Being, is present in everything.

Creation, protection and destruction, the chief functions/roles of the Supreme Being, are represented to Hindus by three gods, the triad of Brahma, Vishhnu, and Shiva.

Some explain these three gods as manifestations of the Supreme Being; others insist that they are independent.

These gods in turn have their own incarnations of different forms hence, the large pantheon of Hindu deities like Ram for example.

Most hindus believe these large group is their window towards supreme being but never realises ever in their life that the supreme being is inside them.... itself.

Interesting thought , Isnt it?

Back
Top Bottom