What's new

Muslims can subjugate Israel within 10 days'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can all the Muslim countries survive Nukes???
Forget Israel, She won't survive but does it worth ??? there's a reason why Israel still exist... and there's a reason why Israel developed BM that can reach as far as Indonesia.

@WAJsal
@waz
this above user and dani191 are sametroll multiple ID users.

Can we please ship them to their gutter forever .

Such low lives are degrading PDF.

It is obvious the the opening post and thread is aimed at maligning Turkey.

Forget Israel, She won't survive but does it worth ??? there's a reason why Israel still exist... and there's a reason why Israel developed BM that can reach as far as Indonesia.

Why Muslims should subjugate Israel in the first place?

Muslim countries have no direct conflict with Israel neither they wish to destroy her. The only issue is Palestine so the reality is Israel and Palestine are now two countries both should be recognize and accepted so by all sides. Israel should also accept this reality and let Palestinians breath.

Israel is being used against Muslim countries by creating fear factor among Israelis viz a viz Muslims.

Israel should come out of this fabricated fear and extend relations with Muslim countries.

The main problem on it's way is USA's vassal states in the region. Israel is nothing, a group of Muslims are a big problem on the way of other Muslims.
and we have nukes
NUKE, hahah you were defeated by Hezbollah. I allow you to come up with your baseless ridiculous claims about your victory in 6 days war. While American puppets helped you,
I cannot count on Muslim nuclear power anymore but we can develop NUKEs within one week.
Nuclear weapons with their big hoax are not the thing that i am afraid of,
I am afraid of traitors in the Muslim rows. Believe it or not we are prepared to annihilate you.

Why Muslims should subjugate Israel in the first place?

Muslim countries have no direct conflict with Israel neither they wish to destroy her. The only issue is Palestine so the reality is Israel and Palestine are now two countries both should be recognize and accepted so by all sides. Israel should also accept this reality and let Palestinians breath.

Israel is being used against Muslim countries by creating fear factor among Israelis viz a viz Muslims.

Israel should come out of this fabricated fear and extend relations with Muslim countries.

If palestine and arbas accept the Israel as a "Jewish" state's right to exist Israel will accept Palestine too.. Gaza and lebanon are not controlled by Israel, if they stopped the goal of destroying Israel there can be peace but no they're are bend on the destruction of Israel and Jew in such a scenario Israel has to take a very harsh steps keep them feared.

I cannot count on Muslim nuclear power anymore but we can develop NUKEs within one week.
Nuclear weapons with their big hoax are not the thing that i am afraid of,
I am afraid of traitors in the Muslim rows. Believe it or not we are prepared to annihilate you.

and you think Israel can't annihilate Iran??? Stop dreaming kid... stop dreaming about 2021 too

Such toothless rage... it's bad for the heart. Israel is not going anywhere. Each year the difference in defence capabilities only widens.

The only scenario in which Israel can be grievously harmed is if Hamas/Hezbollah get hold of a WMD (dirty nuke, bio-weapon) and use it disregarding the Israeli response. Now if anyone is secretly hoping for the same, do keep in mind that the Israeli response will most likely be nuclear, and the target country will be unable to return the favour.

They want to subjugate us within 10 days huh? So here's what's going to happen, within 2 years we are going to help create the sate of Kurdistan and help Kurds to break free from the hands of fascist government of Turkey, then instead of crying about Sykes–Picot Agreement, Erdogan will start crying about how they lost half of their country to Kurdish nationalism.

We don't need Satan 2 to deal with this guy, Some AK-47 in the right hands would be enough.

So, you admit that the plan of arming ISIS and Kurds was initiated from Israel? Don't worry boy, whats the actual ground reality right now in Syria is beyond what your geniuses thought about it, you should worry about your land now, because what goes around comes around.

If palestine and arbas accept the Israel as a "Jewish" state's right to exist Israel will accept Palestine too.. Gaza and lebanon are not controlled by Israel, if they stopped the goal of destroying Israel there can be peace but no they're are bend on the destruction of Israel and Jew in such a scenario Israel has to take a very harsh steps keep them feared.

and you think Israel can't annihilate Iran??? Stop dreaming kid... stop dreaming about 2021 too
Hey kraitcorp welcome back! I liked this id of yours because you are less angry.
Let's get 1 thing straight The conflict has never been between Muslim vs Hebrew. Its always been about Anglo-imperialism. Muslims and Hebrews lived together peacefully before the British came. Israel was made for white hebrews and is for white hebrews. If colored hebrews face problems there then what chance do falastinians have adjusting there? :confused:

killing of all Jews has been prophecised. Jews along with Antichrist will die together.
Have a heart man. They too are human beings.

Do you have a problem with fire worshipers?
no. but only some individuals will understand what I meant.
Iranians (few) hate Arabs and our holiest personalities just because they were defeated by them. I do have a problem with this attitude

don't call yourself a muslim if you hate Muslims defeating non Muslims in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom