What's new

Muslims burn Pampers nappies because of cartoon cat

This thread should be closed, otherwise the low level trolls will mock the issue
Cant take the heat stay out of the kitchen
That is stupid ..
As long as gustakh ki aik saza sir tan say juda is taught to little kids and they are encouraged to take matters in their own hands and be offended by even non issues like the way coca cola looks in urdu we will have this problem

Facepalm moment.
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Its a girl Cat.

Cool so if I open a girl cat beauty saloon ....... it should be a big success right, assuming that girl cats and girl humans have the same thinking capability?

Bunch of retards, prolly throw them in jail for a few days to get their senses back

Why? You claim to be the largest democracy in the world? Can't people protest peacefully in India or is that right only reserved for Hindus to protest against cow slaughter and beef consumption ?? Makes you wonder who really is the retard here

I protest the company using a cat's image for this purpose.

They are imagining things like one imagines shapes in clouds.

Exactly !!

These kind of stunts give the chance to non-Muslims to ridicule Islam.

Right.

The Muslims in UK in particular of Pakistani extraction go out of their way to blow smoke up the noses of the indigenous population. Most of the time there is no need of it but just being difficult.

Deobandis.

All this does is it feeds the racists, Islamaphobes who say "see we told you so". I have even seen Sikh, Hindus playing this "we good they bad" card.

Right.

I was waiting for some Indian Muslim connection to arrive. And it did.

Many modern Indian Muslims, brainwashed by the Tableeghi Jamaat, are an embarrassment. They protested even about the recent Iranian film about Prophet Muhammad despite not much protests by Muslim-majority countries.

I thought these clowns were In India.

Many of them are. But Deobandis are there in Pakistan and other countries too.

I'm sure the Zakir Naik's 2+2=4 logic is nothing in front of this.

What is his logic??

Why? You claim to be the largest democracy in the world? Can't people protest peacefully in India or is that right only reserved for Hindus to protest against cow slaughter and beef consumption ?? Makes you wonder who really is the retard here
India not only claims but actually is the largest democracy.

Now that being settled, I suggest you stop hyperventilating on hindutva/beef/cow almost every Pakistani seems to have drilled into their heads, and look at it from a law perspective.

Can you protest? Absolutely.
Do all people need to agree with your protest. No.

If you are gonna be burning baby diapers for instance in an apparent insult to your little egos, you earn the right to be ridiculed and laughed at.

Throwing in jail was just an approach to get dumbness off the streets to stop pollution if you will

Seems some ppl have too much time on their hands and nothing else to do. Creating issues of thin air seems to be the flavor of the season.

If you are gonna be burning baby diapers for instance in an apparent insult to your little egos, you earn the right to be ridiculed and laughed at.

Oh really!!!!!!

MUMBAI (Reuters) - Indian Hindu protesters burnt tires and vandalized shops on Thursday to oppose the release of a controversial Bollywood film, prompting cinema owners in several states to abandon plans for screenings.

That's gotta hurt, OUCH!

Oh really!!!!!!

MUMBAI (Reuters) - Indian Hindu protesters burnt tires and vandalized shops on Thursday to oppose the release of a controversial Bollywood film, prompting cinema owners in several states to abandon plans for screenings.

That's gotta hurt, OUCH!

What's your point?o_O

If you are trying to say these guys are retards as well then we saying the same thing.

Or was this the Islamist in you trying to make a cheap shot?

Anyways have fun

Back
Top Bottom