What's new

Muslims attack French satirical paper Charlie Hebdo.

So?? Has anybody asked you to put that magazine a mosque and start worshiping the images in it?..If you do not appreciate something, then you have a choice of not reading it!!..I does not get simpler than that!!

This isn't an issue about being forced to read a magazine. The issue is about offence and provacation. I don't know why you don't understand.

Let me put this in a clearer way to you, I will give you an example. Say that I was standing with someone that you have a lot of love and respect for, you were also there with us, to put the love and respect into context, say it's your mum the most respected woman in your family. During conversation, just out of the blue, If I tell your mum that she has the most incredible breasts that I have ever seen and I want to see them. How would you react? I have just offended and provoked you and you're mum both. What would you do? What reaction will your mum give? Of course this is only a example as you weren't understanding any other way, I wouldn't ever do this to anyone's mum LOL.

We, Muslims have boundaries and these cannot be crossed and if someone deliberately goes out to offend there will be ramifications. The prophet has a lot of respect and love by Muslims and if you dis-respect then it will be seen as provacation.

I wonder when the troll brigade is going to apologize for their cardinal sins !!

This isn't an issue about being forced to read a magazine. The issue is about offence and provacation. I don't know why you don't understand.

Let me put this in a clearer way to you, I will give you an example. Say that I was standing with someone that you have a lot of love and respect for, you were also there with us, to put the love and respect into context, say it's your mum the most respected woman in your family. During conversation, just out of the blue, If I tell your mum that she has the most incredible breasts that I have ever seen and I want to see them. How would you react? I have just offended and provoked you and you're mum both. What would you do? What reaction will your mum give? Of course this is only a example as you weren't understanding any other way, I wouldn't ever do this to anyone's mum LOL.

We, Muslims have boundaries and these cannot be crossed and if someone deliberately goes out to offend there will be ramifications. The prophet has a lot of respect and love by Muslims and if you dis-respect then it will be seen as provacation.

Look I'll lay it very simply for you.

Nobody cares for your over sensitivities, over hyped up dramas.

For you..he is a messenger from god ..for other he is just another man..will be treated a such....He will be both appreciated and mocked..just like other men who achieved great milestones in their lives are...learn to live with it or not!!
But more fanaticism you display..more mockery will come your way.

''Also, I know you have no tradition of Satire, we however do and it is an important tradition, so how about respecting our traditions for once instead of always demanding (under threat of violence) that you get special treatment (IN OUR COUNTRIES) because of your traditions/ideology... -.- ''

The above quote was by you, you said 'IN OUR COUNTRIES' hence the reason for my response to ask you where you originate from

Good for you that you enjoy doing all those things, you know what they say the best things come to those who wait and they will come when we see the fruits of heaven. Of course it makes it worse for you, doing all this and understanding how wrong it actually is. The real sharia law has never been implemented FYI, you can quote Saudi Arabia who are puppets of the US and other Muslim countries but it makes no difference to my beliefs. Nobody forces anyone to belive in God. Liberals like you are always forcing your so-called secular views on everybody else, saying that I don't really think you can be classed as liberal with your Islamophobic views.

''Okay hold on a second, now we are mixing things up aren't we? There is an argument to be had about income and wealth distribution, but given your previous comments I am not sure you are really qualified to make these assumptions. You are mixing political and economic setup.''

You must be retarded, it is one system, the politics and economics are part of the same set up. I can't believe you think is seperate, how stupid are you! BTW who owns the the western central banks and which group of people hold the most wealth in the world? Who owns the FED in the US? You talk to me about a fair system.

''Also where do you think the ruling party in Pakistan is on the political spectrum?''

You seem to have all the answers, look up on your far right website and ask the question and tell me.

So you're argument about the majority is flawed then isn't it, I take it you have conceded on that point also. Coalitions maybe more pluralistic but a party that finishes in 3rd place should not be part of the Government as has happened in the democratic country of UK.

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Look I lay it very simply for you.

Nobody cares for your over sensitivities, over hyped up dramas.

For you..he is a messenger from god ..for other he is just another man..will be treated a such....He will be both appreciated and mocked..just like other men who achieved great milestones in their lives...learn to live with it!! or not!!
But more fanaticism you display..more mockery will come your way.

So you're mum would be just another woman to me, if I mis-treat her you wouldn't be annoyed at me? It seems as if you're loosing the argument, you seem like you want to end this? Is that right?

And then people wonder why Islamophobia is on the rise.

Good grief, whatever happened to tolerance. Surely they could have just protested instead.

It sound pretty Hypocritical for people who come from land of Gujurat where thousands of innocent Muslims were slaughtered to be preaching TOLERANCE, my friend.

It sound pretty Hypocritical for people who come from land of Gujurat where thousands of innocent Muslims were slaughtered to be preaching TOLERANCE, my friend.
Simple Q ; do Hindus/Sikhs firebomb News-offices or do they threaten to behead or actually murder/kill journalists anywhere in the world outside of India, when their faith is questioned/threatened ? The entire debate boils down to this matter ; Why are Muslims (a bigoted few) so intolerant ?

''Also, I know you have no tradition of Satire, we however do and it is an important tradition, so how about respecting our traditions for once instead of always demanding (under threat of violence) that you get special treatment (IN OUR COUNTRIES) because of your traditions/ideology... -.- ''

The above quote was by you, you said 'IN OUR COUNTRIES' hence the reason for my response to ask you where you originate from

Good for you that you enjoy doing all those things, you know what they say the best things come to those who wait and they will come when we see the fruits of heaven. Of course it makes it worse for you, doing all this and understanding how wrong it actually is. The real sharia law has never been implemented FYI, you can quote Saudi Arabia who are puppets of the US and other Muslim countries but it makes no difference to my beliefs. Nobody forces anyone to belive in God. Liberals like you are always forcing your so-called secular views on everybody else, saying that I don't really think you can be classed as liberal with your Islamophobic views.

''Okay hold on a second, now we are mixing things up aren't we? There is an argument to be had about income and wealth distribution, but given your previous comments I am not sure you are really qualified to make these assumptions. You are mixing political and economic setup.''

You must be retarded, it is one system, the politics and economics are part of the same set up. I can't believe you think is seperate, how stupid are you! BTW who owns the the western central banks and which group of people hold the most wealth in the world? Who owns the FED in the US? You talk to me about a fair system.

''Also where do you think the ruling party in Pakistan is on the political spectrum?''

You seem to have all the answers, look up on your far right website and ask the question and tell me.

So you're argument about the majority is flawed then isn't it, I take it you have conceded on that point also. Coalitions maybe more pluralistic but a party that finishes in 3rd place should not be part of the Government as has happened in the democratic country of UK.

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

So you're mum would be just another woman to me, if I mis-treat her you wouldn't be annoyed at me? It seems as if you're loosing the argument, you seem like you want to end this? Is that right?

Maybe now.. Not after 1400yrs.
Hardly an argument here but a fact of life... the sooner you understand it, better for you ..or you could just go burn some tires and buildings..but it won't stop people from mocking you!!

Simple Q ; do Hindus/Sikhs firebomb News-offices or do they threaten to behead or actually murder/kill journalists anywhere in the world outside of India, when their faith is questioned/threatened ? The entire debate boils down to this matter ; Why are Muslims (a bigoted few) so intolerant ?

Umm per centage wise, how many Hindus/Sikhs are outside of India????????

I never said I know they were "wrong" I was caricaturing using the word sin, since I don't think the creator of the universe (if there is one) cares what a bunch of apes with big brains and awesome tools (humans) do with their genitals or beverages, I don't think there is such a thing as sin.

In terms of more or less wise saying you know that they also say "Fortune favors the braves" "Act now least you regret it later" and "a man hath no better thing under the sun, than to eat, and to drink, and to be merry".. I could go on.. Their are sayings for literally all circumstance.

Actually "nobody forces anyone to believe in God" is simply not true, I wish it was, but it isn't and you should know that. Otherwise you are either ignorant and naive or purposefully deceitful.

Having a hard time labeling me huh? ;) That is pretty awesome. Also how am I forcing anyone? By presenting my opinion? Man my arguments must be terribly convincing if they are forcing people to adopt my secular views.. :rolleyes:

Gonna skip the "economic" part. too off topic and moronic.

Paranoid much? It was a real question. Have they done anything for the poor? Welfare maybe? minimum wage? all I know is they are fighting an insurgency of Taliban and were hiding OSB. Since you seem to see far right everywhere I am curious what you would conclude as to their performance.

Your opinion nothing more. Why should not a large array of groups have their say in government as long as they are all democratic? I am not a "winner takes it all" advocate.

Umm per centage wise, how many Hindus/Sikhs are outside of India????????
To put it as an approximation based on the top-3 Google hits, Hindus total upto 50 Million (close to 5.8%) out of 850 Million, and Sikhs total upto 5 Million (close to 17%) living outside India. Can you point me even 10 incidents of occurrences of the kind i asked previously by Hindus or Sikhs ?

The whole issue is an economic issue, you can't have a discussion about democracy without bringing in the financial system. You are so ignorant. Re: Pakistan, everyone is happy. The earth gives water, food for free so why are people starving?

Maybe now.. Not after 1400yrs.
Hardly an argument here but a fact of life... the sooner you understand it, better for you ..or you could just go burn some tires and buildings..but it won't stop people from mocking you!!

don't you have anything else to do except mocking...

The whole issue is an economic issue, you can't have a discussion about democracy without bringing in the financial system. You are so ignorant. Re: Pakistan, everyone is happy. The earth gives water, food for free so why are people starving?
What economic issue are you ranting about ? Was Faisal Shahzad economically deprived ? Was Osama bin Laden or Al Zawahiri economically deprived ? Fundamentalism does not have a positive correlation with poverty, period.

Many Muslims come from a warrior tradition - where an insult has to be answered, that is why sometimes a minority can get carried away, but in my opinion God can defend himself, don't mess.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

What economic issue are you ranting about ? Was Faisal Shahzad economically deprived ? Was Osama bin Laden or Al Zawahiri economically deprived ? Fundamentalism does not have a positive correlation with poverty, period.

There are over a billion Muslims, if we were all at it, you would know about it, stop generalizing.

Back
Top Bottom