What's new

Muslim women cannot object to husbands’ marriages: CII chief

That is an important point. Many things mentioned in the Quran are now in the realm of historic and/or cultural practices at the time it was revealed, and therefore need to be interpreted and applied with great care and caution.
yes, care and caution is must, but you have to understand its "Rooh" thats why need proper Ulemas and not some random Mullahs giving their own version version of Sharia

Saudi king, the custodian of the holy mosques has had more than 30 wives, so it's not a big deal.

Once a Muslim lady came to hari Singh nalwa and asked him to marry her. Singh asked her why u wanna marry me. N she said because I want a son like you. Singh said from today you are my mother n me your son. This is what Sikhism teach us. N such was the character of our heros

How many wives did prophet Muhammad had.

Maybe they are Ok to be nth wife of a man. Usually men r said to b reason of all women's problem but truth is women by nature r passive n gullible. It's easy to scare women and women r ready to oblige. Even in this thread while men want equality of women. Women are ok with the way things are. Prophet was right women should b considerd half the men.
May you feel pain

A just man wouldn't keep on marrying but will rather make sisters the widowed women.
actually no, it is advised and encouraged in Islam, that if you find a widowed girl, it is better that you become her Guardian, and find a suitable groom for her instead of marrying her yourself

actually no, it is advised and encouraged in Islam, that if you find a widowed girl, it is better that you become her Guardian, and find a suitable groom for her instead of marrying her yourself
You shouldn't spread misinformation if u dunno classic Arabic n can't decide what's to b interpreted from the verse. Only religious scholars can do thy m I base my views on their interpretation not what commoner says

You shouldn't spread misinformation if u dunno classic Arabic n can't decide what's to b interpreted from the verse. Only religious scholars can do thy m I base my views on their interpretation not what commoner says
this is not mis information, i am confirm about it, if you want a source you will have to give me some time, to find it

this is not mis information, i am confirm about it, if you want a source you will have to give me some time, to find it
I m sure u dunno alif bay Tay of kuran. Find some local molvi who is proficient in classic Arabic n ask him to translate the verse as it is. Don't believe what apologetics feed u

I m sure u dunno alif bay Tay of kuran. Find some local molvi who is proficient in classic Arabic n ask him to translate the verse as it is. Don't believe what apologetics feed u
you are right, i do not know the Alif, bay, Tay, and i heard it in Bayan Ul Quran by Dr Israr Ahmed, although i do not agree with many of his views, this one i agreed with. i am trying to find it now.

can you assist me Khala @Akheilos

you are right, i do not know the Alif, bay, Tay, and i heard it in Bayan Ul Quran by Dr Israr Ahmed, although i do not agree with many of his views, this one i agreed with. i am trying to find it now.

can you assist me Khala @Akheilos
whats the question?

whats the question?
i heard from Dr Israr Ahmed that he said that "It is better that you become the Guardian of young Orphan girls, and find them a suitable groom, than to marry them yourselves as this is encouraged in Islam and carriers great reward"
i am 100% positive i heard this, but i cant seem to find it

The question is hum chloromint kyun khate hain??? :p:

He is asking you to help him to dig up something :-)

You have made another brother I see :hitwall:
oi, she is Khala jee............

i heard from Dr Israr Ahmed that he said that "It is better that you become the Guardian of young Orphan girls, and find them a suitable groom, than to marry them yourselves as this is encouraged in Islam and carriers great reward"

Does orthodox Islam recognize adoptions? The rules for legal guardianship may be in conflict with such rigid interpretations.

oi, she is Khala jee............
What is the meaning of khala
I thought sister :p:

Back
Top Bottom