What's new

Muslim women cannot object to husbands’ marriages: CII chief

actually Sharia can be made to evolve by using common sense, but that too after Ijtehaad, but it should be dont by proper Ulemas and not by Molvis like you or from dudes of the CII

It is these very ulemas and moulvis that are making such rigid and outdated interpretations that are making a mockery of Islam.

then why are you re-enforcing that which is being popularized? Did being educated not differentiate you from the ignorant?

I am countering the ignorance being peddled, that is all.

"should" means nothing in this case. Are these tests admissible in court or not? The answer is clearly NO.

The tests are not considered untamperable by the beardos and hence cannot be taken as proper testimony. Ironically, in closer arab nations these tests are very pertinent and equal to a testimoney.

Certain archaic ideals have mixed bag ideas of requiring DNA tests to prove rape but no DNA tests to prove the accusation of extra-martial/pre-martial sex. In other words, you can be raped and four men can say that it was a case of "me love you long time".

The tests are not considered untamperable by the beardos and hence cannot be taken as proper testimony. Ironically, in closer arab nations these tests are very pertinent and equal to a testimoney.

Certain archaic ideals have mixed bag ideas of requiring DNA tests to prove rape but no DNA tests to prove the accusation of extra-martial/pre-martial sex. In other words, you can be raped and four men can say that it was a case of "me love you long time".

That is precisely the issue: the need to modernize religious edicts to account for scientific development. But if that happens, the mullahs lose their misguided flocks and their hold over them.

It is not helpful only to those with closed minds. :D
neither to those who already dont understand whats going on....they just get more confused with a para likha saying rubbish ...go figure :tup:

Then again ...I guess that is also how para likha jahil got formulated ;)

neither to those who already dont understand whats going on....they just get more confused with a para likha saying rubbish ...go figure :tup:

Then again ...I guess that is also how para likha jahil got formulated ;)

Name calling will not get you anywhere with me, and only paints you in a poor light for the world to see, that is all.

That is precisely the issue: the need to modernize religious edicts to account for scientific development. But if that happens, the mullahs lose their misguided flocks and their hold over them.

its not just Mullah's. A rising trend(dangerously in the land you are in and I am heading to) is online preaching of what I refer to as "Modernist Ancient Derivatives". Based on young men in their 30's and 40's(still considered young in Islam btw).. preaching from their laptops from reading a bad flavoured mixture of maududi or Ibn-Tamiyaa without understanding. The result is a rise in Pan-Islamists who only wish to enforce their brand of backward ideals on all Muslims before they decide to pick up a gun.

sorry..i m a new guy hindu..lack of islamic knowledge...but i dontunderstand why so many interpretation bydifferent schollars ofquran....is quran unclear in some sections?
plz elaborate....

its not just Mullah's. A rising trend(dangerously in the land you are in and I am heading to) is online preaching of what I refer to as "Modernist Ancient Derivatives". Based on young men in their 30's and 40's(still considered young in Islam btw).. preaching from their laptops from reading a bad flavoured mixture of maududi or Ibn-Tamiyaa without understanding. The result is a rise in Pan-Islamists who only wish to enforce their brand of backward ideals on all Muslims before they decide to pick up a gun.

Oh tell me about it!

That is truly dangerous. You have clearly described one of the reasons I am so apprehensive of the direction of Muslims as a whole, and particularly those living in countries that simply do not have the mechanisms to deal with this menace. Many examples come to mind right here on PDF too as a small example.

All I can do is speak up, unpopular as it might be.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom