What's new

Muslim women cannot object to husbands’ marriages: CII chief

hahaha your thinking maashallah....so you are clearly showing partiality ask your Mom about this issue and ask her about how she will feel if it happens with her . thats why hate Islamic Ideology

Firstly my father has been passed away earlier ten years that's why its useless to ask something about this to my mom ... But I have already decided that when I will be able to marry my daughters I will just find a truthful, honest, sincere and religious guy ... I won't care about his marriages ... If he could afford more than 1 wife with just then it wouldn't be bother to me that it is his 2nd or 3rd marriage ... And your hate is just a religious grudge which is being shown by your post ........

Time is changing. people changing. Thinking changing. This Qur'an was written for ancient time may be at that time this was well suited. But now it is just a burden rule book with lot of partiality towards women

Rest of your post is just rant ...............

Firstly my father has been passed away earlier ten years that's why its useless to ask something about this to my mom ... But I have already decided that when I will be able to marry my daughters I will just find a truthful, honest, sincere and religious guy ... I won't care about his marriages ... If he could afford more than 1 wife with just then it wouldn't be bother to me that it is his 2nd or 3rd marriage ... And your hate is just a religious grudge which is being shown by your post ........

salute to your thinking.....I pity your daughter...sorry for your father

There is nothing wrong with what the scholar said. I can understand islamophobic pagans foaming in their mouth with bigotry but those ignorant muslims who are criticizing, should first spent some time studying the basics of their religion rather than acting like headless chickens making a fool out of themselves.

Last edited:

her is one father who thinks best for his daughters... ameen

Do you suppose that man & woman are equal in their physique ????
Are all men equal in physique? so you believe in might in right

I think the position has got some power....
the man on that post can preach a lot of things to his followers...
what followers? they couldn't put one law in our Constitution from the past 50 years,

:o::o::o: :(:hitwall:
@LoveIcon chacha
@Akheilos
iss aadmi ko kuch samjhao otherwise he will ruin his daughter's life :undecided:

:o::o::o: :(:hitwall:
@LoveIcon chacha
@Akheilos
iss aadmi ko kuch samjhao otherwise he will ruin his daughter's life :undecided:
let him go bro, if his daughters are not happy with their marriage, then he will surely go to hell, i think he just came from the second century or something, May Allah protect daughters from such fathers.
and maybe he doesnt realize that Allah has himself said that you CANNOT be just to your wives so marry only one

This guy is one of the biggest nut cases in Pakistan right now, Complete nut case! These people are projecting a version of Islam which has been rejected by all nearly 3 centuries ago.I really hope and pray that PAKISTAN soon find a Kamal Ata Turk to deal with these half baked Mullahs and so called expert on Islam. Pack them all to the depths of Arabian Sea.

This guy is one of the biggest nut cases in Pakistan right now, Complete nut case! These people are projecting a version of Islam which has been rejected by all nearly 3 centuries ago.I really hope and pray that PAKISTAN soon find a Kamal Ata Turk to deal with these half baked Mullahs and so called expert on Islam. Pack them all to the depths of Arabian Sea.
bro, we dont need a secular Pakistan, we need a Pakistan with the REAL ISLAM

I don't understand why there is so much confusion about what one can and can't do in Islam. Is it related to the ambiguous nature of the Arabic language? I keep hearing about misinterpretations. Why not just write a correct unambiguous version of the Quran and distribute it worldwide and end any scope of misinterpretation?

Back
Top Bottom