ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
sorry only in Indonesia :p:
Joint Parade, Womans with Hijab Wearing Santa Claus Clothes

Thursday, 05 December 2013 - 12:05:05 WITA

31Santa-Jilbab780x390.jpg

Manado, ME : Kerukunan umat beragama di Sulawesi Utara, khususnya di Kota Manado, benar-benar patut dicontoh. Buktinya dalam parade Santa Claus yang digelar untuk memeriahkan Christmas On The Boulevard terihat beberapa warga nonkristiani ikut memeriahkan acara tersebut. Mereka bahkan membaur menjadi peserta dengan berpakaian ala Santa.

"Kami senang melihat kebersamaan dan kerukunan ini. Sungguh unik melihat ada santa yang berjilbab. Ini bukti bahwa toleransi antarumat beragama di Kota Manado tetap terjaga," ujar Christian, warga Wonasa yang datang menonton parade tersebut, Rabu (4/12/2013).

Wali Kota Manado, Vicky Lumentut yang memberikan sambutan ketika melepas parade Santa tersebut juga menegaskan bahwa parade santa ini bukan hanya milik umat kristiani, tetapi juga seluruh warga Manado, bahkan Sulut.

"Semoga kebersamaan ini bisa menjadi modal warga Manado dalam menyambut perayaan Natal dan Tahun Baru," ujar Lumentut.

Parade Santa yang menyusuri jalan Boulevard diikuti oleh ribuan warga Manado yang berpakaian ala Santa Klaus. Lebih dari seribu Santa berjalan kaki dan ratusan lainnya berada di atas kenderaan hias yang ikut berparade.

Parade itu sendiri diikuti berbagai komunitas masyarakat, swasta dan perwakilan pemerintah. Selain sering terlibat dalam berbagai event religi, kerukunan dan kebersamaan umat beragama di Sulut juga terlihat dalam kehidupan sehari-hari. Toleransi tersebut tercermin dari terus terpeliharanya situasi keamanan yang kondusif.(kompas.com)

Foto : Warga nonkristiani di Kota Manado ikut memeriahkan Parade Santa dalam event Christmas on The Boulevard.(Ist)

Berita Manado Express - Ikuti Parade, Wanita-Wanita Berjilbab Pakai Baju Santa Claus

Muslim Womans? LOL

Anyway ... is any Mulla type going to declare a fatwa since it's Un-Islamic to these things?

Indonesia is also a land that so many cultures came together very constructively.

They also have had a bloody past.

It is heartening to see they are forging a new future for themselves :)

They also have had a bloody past.

It is heartening to see they are forging a new future for themselves :)

No; that is not true. Their past is as peaceful or as bloody as any other country; even India.
Indonesia is a very good example of how a "trading-post" became a meeting ground for different Cultures to meet and even intermingle. Since I've spent time in Indonesia, I've seen that first-hand.

Muslim Womans? LOL

Anyway ... is any Mulla type going to declare a fatwa since it's Un-Islamic to these things?

I think that you are confused to start with. Santa Claus is not even a Christian concept. Is he mentioned anywhere in the Bible? Or in the history of Christainity in its birth-place in the ME?

Then where did Santa Claus come from? From the folk-lore of Northern Europe who exported it into their cultural practices. Santa Claus is as authentically Christian as much as Polar Bears are found in the Sahara Desert.

Last edited:
No; that is not true. Their past is as peaceful or as bloody as any other country; even India.
Indonesia is a very good example of how a "trading-post" became a meeting ground for different Cultures to meet and even intermingle. Since I've spent time in Indonesia, I've seen that first-hand.

Wait, I meant the exact same thing you meant? I was implying what you just said, except some countries don't actually set aside their animosities and ethnic and religious rivalries.

I read how Indonesia is effectively dealing with the issue of open defecation.

They are also the most positively viewed Muslim nation in the word, oh and their Martial art of Pencak Silat is badass

@madokafc I m more interested in pictures :P

Most of the guys here don't know how fun it is to be part of different religious festivals. It's so much fun.

unless ofcourse you are the one being sacrificed :omghaha:

I think that you are confused to start with. Santa Claus is not even a Christian concept. Is he mentioned anywhere in the Bible? Or in the history of Christainity in its birth-place in the ME?

Then where did Santa Claus come from? From the folk-lore of Northern Europe who exported it into their cultural practices. Santa Claus is as authentically Christian as much as Polar Bears are found in the Sahara Desert.

How come Santa has reindeers? Are they found in Deserts?

How come Middle East does not celebrate with Santa in their festivals then?

Muslim Womans? LOL

there will be some, even in Indonesia. But most people here aren't mulla oriented, so what they say will not be very influencing. Most people will say "ah begitu ya...- Oh..." and life goes back just like the way it was.

When JEWS hate goyims and never go in chinese restaurant, and destroy churches with the silence of their medias

Majority muslim around the world are Ahle sunnat wal jamat [Hanafi school of thought] and love sufi and aulia allah and peace loving but they don't come out and do crazy thing and so this crazy Mullah are always in media and they also enjoy the spot light .so world over people think all muslim are crazy and going to blow up.:partay:

And Santa will get offended if somebody tells him to be christian he is pre-christian era and its Pagans festival.

St. Nikolas was a Greek Christian from Asia Minor....but nice try tard.

Back
Top Bottom