What's new

Muslim woman removed from flight

Who were these people?

Of course, the AQ doesn't believe in the "American values and way of life". In fact any values and way of life other than their primitive extremist version.

It doesn't matter whether they were AlQaeda, Americans or Martians. The point is that whoever committed and planned these actions is diametrically opposed to the core American values -- which are the core values of humanity.

Try reading what's actually written instead of inventing your own meaning.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Exactly. Nobody would mind fighting a "just" war.

However, ask all the hundreds of thousands who died in Iraq (including the Americans too)... where are the Weapons of Mass Destruction?

Well, I didn't bring in the Iraq casualties because it's clear that these people don't give a damn about Iraqis or anyone else. Their only concern is how many Americans died, so I focussed only on the American losses.

Well, I didn't bring in the Iraq casualties because it's clear that these people don't give a damn about Iraqis or anyone else. Their only concern is how many Americans died, so I focussed only on the American losses.

That annoys me a lot. When American News stations say "several thousand have died in Iraq"... they are obviously referring to just Americans.

They are entirely discounting the hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians who died as well.

Not that any of them (Iraqi or American casualties) would be happy to know that the Weapons of Mass Destruction were never actually found.

It doesn't matter whether they were AlQaeda, Americans or Martians.

But it does! For obvious reasons.

The point is that whoever committed and planned these actions is diametrically opposed to the core American values -- which are the core values of humanity.

Of course they were. The reasons why they were is equally important.

Try reading what's actually written instead of inventing your own meaning.

I thought I did. I see the use of the terms "values" and "way of life" in a self serving way when needed while dissing the same at other times.

Others are finally catching up!

For too long we have seen that the lives of kaffirs never mattered. Only "Muslim" lives were important. It was blatant in the official discourse and was always par for the course.

Of course two wrongs don't make a right. This sense of "moral superiority" is actually not shared by the rest of the world.

In fact it is quite the opposite.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Yes, nobody would mind fighting a "just" war.

However, ask all the hundreds of thousands who died in Iraq (including the Americans too)... where are the Weapons of Mass Destruction?

I must say you have learnt all the tricks of the trade about how to be popular here. ;)

But it does! For obvious reasons.

Of course they were. The reasons why they were is equally important.

I thought I did. I see the use of the terms "values" and "way of life" in a self serving way when needed while dissing the same at other times.

Others are finally catching up!

For too long we have seen that the lives of kaffirs never mattered. Only "Muslim" lives were important. It was blatant in the official discourse and was always par for the course.

Of course two wrongs don't make a right. This sense of "moral superiority" is actually not shared by the rest of the world.

In fact it is quite the opposite.

You are going into your signature mode of foam-at-the-mouth tirade against the evil moooslims again. I am sure you will soon find some way to bring in Muslim conquest of India somehow into the discussion.

It's getting tiresome and you are boringly predictable.

Try finding a new hobby!

I must say you have learnt all the tricks of the trade about how to be popular here.

Yeah. People should learn from Indians like you.

Badmouthing the Chinese to score points with the Americans; and then badmouthing the 'evil white man' to score points with the Chinese.

You are going into your signature mode of foam-at-the-mouth tirade against the evil moooslims again. I am sure you will soon find some way to bring in Muslim conquest of India somehow into the discussion.

It's getting tiresome and you are boringly predictable.

Try finding a new hobby!

Known state-1: Islamophobia.

QED.

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Yeah. People should learn from Indians like you.

Badmouthing the Chinese to score points with the Americans; and then badmouthing the 'evil white man' to score points with the Chinese.

I know.

More Chinese than the Chinese.

The client state syndrome extends to individuals in this case.

I must say you have learnt all the tricks of the trade about how to be popular here. ;)

Haha what, were you under the impression that Chinese people were generally pro-Iraq war? :P

There is a reason why America had to bypass the UN in order to wage the Iraq war, because China and Russia weren't interested in backing it at the UNSC.

In fact, according to the polls, I don't think there were many countries whos populations were pro-Iraq war, not even America. One of the reasons why Obama won by such a landslide.

Known state-1: Islamophobia.

More like 'unable to debate topic' and running off into stock rants.

I know.

More Chinese than the Chinese.

The client state syndrome extends to individuals in this case.

I notice you didn't refute the substance of my statement.

Your tendency to badmouth the Chinese in front of Americans; and then badmouthing the 'evil white man' in front of Chinese.

PS. Couple of reminders, just in case....

That you are the master race!

That all others are barbarians, cooked or uncooked.

v/s

Skin color is just dependent on the amount of the melanin pigment.

Now, I have nothing to believe that more or less amount of this pigment in one's skin has any impact on that person's capability in any area (except perhaps his capacity to make Vitamin D in the sunlight).

For the longest time, being European or lighter in skin tone had no connotations of superiority. It became prevalent only during the last few centuries of colonialism.

With the rise of Asia (and Africa), this fad will die its natural death.

Europeans will again be the backwater of the world they always were.

But the great power of China did nothing to stop it?

Great power - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Firstly, we don't have anywhere near the power projection to have stopped them. Both in 2003, and in 2011 as well.

Secondly, if America wants to destroy their economy with $14 trillion in debt, then what exactly should we be protesting about?

Thirdly, we are getting massive oil contracts from Iraq, even though we never had to pay for the war effort in the first place. America pays all the costs of being the "world policeman", and we are free riding on the global status quo which they are bankrolling.

So to sum up, (1) We can't, and (2) Even if we could, why should we?

i think the Iraq war should be called George W Bush's war there was no reason to invade Iraq not only that Bush tried to connect Iraq with terrorism and OBL when in reality Saddam and OBL hated each others guts the war ruined Iraq and shot up the US national debt

More like 'unable to debate topic' and running off into stock rants.

A typical tactic that you employ.

Ulte baans Bareili ko?

I notice you didn't refute the substance of my statement.

Your tendency to badmouth the Chinese in front of Americans; and then badmouthing the 'evil white man' in front of Chinese.

PS. Couple of reminders, just in case....

v/s

There is no badmouthing from me. Of course, I don't expect you to be able to understand (deliberately?).

There are some extremely racist Chinese members here. I mostly avoid them but sometimes a retort becomes necessary.

But it has nothing to do with you. I can assure you that those racist Chinese don't hold you in high esteem either.

There was no "badmouthing the 'evil white man' in front of Chinese" either, except in your imagination. Let's just say I have never found you very strong in comprehension.

Of course I have only contempt for white supremacist sections of Europe and America. I have nothing against people of any color or ethnicity or any amount of the pigment melanin in their skin.

It was not that hard to understand, was it?

I even believe the person I replied to understood it perfectly.

Firstly, we don't have anywhere near the power projection to have stopped them. Both in 2003, and in 2011 as well.

But you were the great power than and are a great power now?

Secondly, if America wants to destroy their economy with $14 trillion in debt, then what exactly should we be protesting about?

So you let a million Iraqis die just so that the American debt that you are financing (so you financed the Iraqi war and those million deaths as well?) could increase?

Thirdly, we are getting massive oil contracts from Iraq, even though we never had to pay for the war effort in the first place. America pays all the costs of being the "world policeman", and we are free riding on the global status quo which they are bankrolling.

So you are benefiting from the million dead Iraqis and are happy about it?

So to sum up, (1) We can't, and (2) Even if we could, why should we?

Good question. It shows you care a fig about the Iraqis. Of course that is your prerogative. We all have enough issues of our own to deal with.

That's why my comment about the tricks of the trade. ;)

But you were the great power than and are a great power now?

Germany and Japan are great powers too, so are Britain and France. :lol:

So what is your point?

OK Vinod, just for you. In 2003, the PRC sailed five of her imaginary Carrier Battle Groups to Iraq and said no, we want to be the ones with $14 trillion debt, not you. :azn:

And just for the record Vinod, are you happy with the fact that a million Iraqi civilians are dead over non-existant WMD's?

And why intervene in Iraq, and not in say, Israel? Or Syria, or Bahrain... or maybe Georgia when Russia invaded it in 2008? What would you say, if I told you that there was this one country who starved more people to death than the rest of the world combined every year, would you want to intervene there?

I think our non-interference policy is a good one, saves us from having to make a moral judgement on whether the Syrians are doing something wrong or the Israelis are doing something wrong, and do business with them both.

Germany and Japan are great powers too, so are Britain and France. :lol:

So what is your point?

OK Vinod, just for you. In 2003, the PRC sailed five of her imaginary Carrier Battle Groups to Iraq and said no, we want to be the ones with $14 trillion debt, not you. :azn:

All the other great powers you mention are American allies. In fact so are you in many way.

Anyway, I think it is clear that China didn't care much for Iraq. I have no issues with it. It is your choice.

And just for the record Vinod, are you happy with the fact that a million Iraqi civilians are dead over non-existant WMD's?

Absolutely No.

America should have finished the war in Afghanistan rather than go after the imaginary mass destruction weapons. The real center of terror was and remains somewhere else and America and some others have been bankrolling it for a long time.

Absolutely No.

America should have finished the war in Afghanistan rather than go after the imaginary mass destruction weapons. The real center of terror was and remains somewhere else and America and some others have been bankrolling it for a long time.

China has a non-interference policy, yet we still stopped it going through the UN, even though we didn't need to.

How about India, what did you guys do? You guys don't have a non-interference policy remember. :azn:

Back
Top Bottom