What's new

Muslim students walk out during Australian national anthem

Status
Not open for further replies.
f a christian/hindu/buddhist student walks out during the national anthem you won't see the news.

It wont make news because non of them would walk out of singing the national anthem.. Any national anthem for that matter.. That is what is called human respect and dignity

These people need to be deported along with that libtard wanker of a teacher.. If they dont want to adhere to Aussie values they're better off somewhere else

It wont make news because non of them would walk out of singing the national anthem.. Any national anthem for that matter.. That is what is called human respect and dignity

These people need to be deported along with that libtard wanker of a teacher.. If they dont want to adhere to Aussie values they're better off somewhere else

Funny isn't it, couple a days ago psycho in Sweden knifed people, not even his name made it to the news, had he been Muslim or more favorite term ''recently'' converted Muslim his name would have been plastered all over the evening news and major newspapers around the world.

What exactly is this Australian values you talk of share with us all. freedom of religion is one of them, or that only applies to others.

A Victorian school that invited Muslim children to walk out of assembly before the national anthem was played has been criticized by parents and maverick Senator Jacqui Lambie.

Reason, I highlighted that is to show they were told to leave, I am not sure how it works in India, but in other countries you are expected to do as told by teachers.

Indians go horny in full force, if the news is anti, Islam, no matter what the reason is.

Cant blame for that can you ?

Well in all honesty I need to take back some of my points. However here is a similar view:

Students did not have to walk out during Australian national anthem, says Muslim scholar - The Express Tribune

Disgusting if they want to live in our country they have to follow our rules and not some Muslim shit, deopt all people who do not agree with Australia they come here from disgusting shit holes like India, Pakistan the subcontinent in general and they think they can follow their disgusting laws.

Mind your language.Stop providing visas if you don't like to take immigrants from shit holes like India and Pakistan as well.

Regards

Funny isn't it, couple a days ago psycho in Sweden knifed people, not even his name made it to the news, had he been Muslim or more favorite term ''recently'' converted Muslim his name would have been plastered all over the evening news and major newspapers around the world.

What exactly is this Australian values you talk of share with us all. freedom of religion is one of them, or that only applies to others.

Freedom of religion enshrined in the Australian constitution.. The rights and privileges this great country has given them, which they in turn should respect the values of.. How in the world would singing the national anthem of the country or atleast respecting it in silence devalue their religion or the rights given to them

Australians value thier identity, Patriotism to the flag and anthem.. These are indeed core values, If one cant adhere to that they're better off in another place where these values do not exist.. Simple

As usual, muslim phobia on hit list,the hottest most topic.If you wanna increase your news agency's rating... nail such types,why not!
1-The children have taken permission from school.If school hated that,they were not allowed to leave in the first place.
2-Quit manipulating.It is not that muslim people hated Aussies or something.This was a month of tragedy and shia sects mourn.So,it was excuse not hate.
3-However,I would say that they must have sang anthem and then could have left.
4-Government must take stance and impose rules to schools in this regard.
...but no,muslims are incompatible,backwards,animals,inhuman,war-loving,not fit for any society,dominating,fools,not having families,violators....:sick:

thanks

Last edited:
Mind your language.Stop providing visas if you don't like to take immigrants from shit holes like India and Pakistan as well.

Regards
I think this is the beauty of the secular concept. I am not a shia but muharram is a very sad moment for shias. They mourn and do not celebtrae anything. So they should have the right. I think the Australian school by taking a step in this direction has proven to be truly secular-accepting everyones beliefs. Something netherlands and France failed by banning minarets and veils.

Secularism is different from majoritarianism. I apply the same concepts in Pakistan. Hindus should be allowed to cremate their dead and there should be no smoking on Sikh controlled areas of Peshawar. Minorities are the gems of the nation. We should help them up and protect them.

I think this is the beauty of the secular concept. I am not a shia but muharram is a very sad moment for shias. They mourn and do not celebtrae anything. So they should have the right. I think the Australian school by taking a step in this direction has proven to be truly secular-accepting everyones beliefs. Something netherlands and France failed by banning minarets and veils.

Secularism is different from majoritarianism. I apply the same concepts in Pakistan. Hindus should be allowed to cremate their dead and there should be no smoking on Sikh controlled areas of Peshawar. Minorities are the gems of the nation. We should help them up and protect them.
If some jewish were mourning over lost ages of prophet solomon's ruling and criticized like that,then I see how intolerant and anti-jew were we declared.

regards

Last edited:
Freedom of religion enshrined in the Australian constitution.. The rights and privileges this great country has given them, which they in turn should respect the values of.. How in the world would singing the national anthem of the country or at least respecting it in silence devalue their religion or the rights given to them

Australians value their identity, Patriotism to the flag and anthem.. These are indeed core values, If one cant adhere to that they're better off in another place where these values do not exist.. Simple

How many other Muslim students from other Schools throughout Australia or the world, walked out during National anthems singing ceremony, other than these kids to disrespect a country? As I said they were told by the teacher. Listening to the teacher and doing exactly as they are told in school makes them disrespecting the nation really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imagine a couple and a kid(family) on a long drive on a highway.
On the way a guy asks for a lift as he dsnt have money to travel to the next city ,after some distance he wants the A/C turned off as he dsnt like it.the family turnsoff the A/C then after sometime he wants the music turned off as he is getting a headache with the western music again the family does,and after some time he wants the car pulled over some time so that he can pray as its his prayer time again the family does that.

Now some can argue he ment no harm and the family should accomodate him and some will say he should be kicked out of the car.

But its for the person who took the lift to deside why he was there and he is the one who is asking for help and what he is doing is right or wrong.

they could have done worse yet they didn't, which is good. discrimination is big in Australia, even worse if you are a muslim. it's that typical "muslim news" for you. if a christian/hindu/buddhist student walks out during the national anthem you won't see the news.

This is not about Muslim, this is about National Anthem and the respect to the country.

I don't generally sing National Anthem of Australia when I go to my Local RSL club, or attend any sporting event, I would not walk out. Most people do not walk out of National Anthem or even turn his/her back on it, if you don't feel like singing it, just keep silence. This is what commonly practices in Australia and around the world.

Both The Australian Pledge of Allegiance and Oath of Citizenship have the word god in it, when you perform either one in any ceremonial duties (eg attending and pledge your oath during an Citizenship Ceremony) you can choose to remain silence when it come down to the part "under god"

Officially called the "Pledge of Commitment":

From this time forward, (under God),
I pledge my loyalty to Australia and its people,
whose democratic beliefs I share,
whose rights and liberties I respect, and
whose laws I will uphold and obey.

The oath of allegiance is:

I, XXXX, do swear that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Victoria (now Elizabeth the Second), Her heirs and successors according to law. (So help me God!)

The affirmation is:

I, XXXX, do solemnly and sincerely affirm and declare that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Victoria (now Elizabeth the Second), Her heirs and successors according to law.

You don't just walk out if you don't like to pledge to a different god......

Last edited:
The school gave them permission since shias mourn in the days of ashura. The principle respecting the minorities studying in the school gave them permission to leave so that they can observe their religious freedom. I think this highlights the religious freedom found in the school that the principle kept in mind the feelings of a sect of a minority.

However I don't believe the national anthem in ashura is a big deal and really there was no need to leave.

However what really needs yo be highlighted is the article which has portrayed this into the highest of insults of their nation and people. Its a small incident and the students were given permission to observe their religious freedom. What's wrong in that? The article makes it sound like they burned the Australian flag or something. The news got a hit bcz it had the word Muslim in it. Those Muslims sing the national anthem and work in the country every day so what if the principle allowed them to leave. Its not like they shouted to be excused. They were given an option and they took it. There is literally little to no news here apart from the desire to make it a highlighted incident due to ones own internal hatred.

I again say it there was no need to leave but its not an insult when given a choice you leave since its part of your religion.

As usual, muslim phobia on hit list,the hottest most topic.If you wanna increase your news agency's rating... nail such types,why not!
1-The children have taken permission from school.If school hated that,they were not allowed to leave in the first place.
2-Quit manipulating.It is not that muslim people hated Aussies or something.This was a month of tragedy and shia sects mourn.So,it was excuse not hate.
3-However,I would say that they must have sang anthem and then could have left.
4-Government must take stance and impose rules to schools in this regard.
...but no,muslims are incompatible,backwards,animals,inhuman,war-loving,not fit for any society,dominating,fools,not having families,violators....:sick:

thanks

The problem is not about religion, in Australia, general public sees two problem in this. People are not just blasting the children, but also the school too.

1.) The school - The school should not have allowed the Children to leave when they were going to sing the national anthem. The school have indirectly allow the National Anthem along with the Oath of Allegiance to be disrespected during the ceremony. That's one part of the problem.

2.) The Children - The other part of the problem is the children themselves, they should not have walk out. They should choose to stay, and instead sing the anthem, they would and should have remained and kept silence. That's the problem as most Australian sees it.

It's not about singing the anthem per se or even the anthem itself, but the walking out bit hurts... I don't sing the anthem myself, but I won't walk out when the Australian Anthem is sung, whether or not if anyone told me to leave...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom