What's new

Muslim Students should not only go to the West for Higher education, but also the East such as China, Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea

MultaniGuy

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Muslim Students should not only go to the West for Higher education, but also the East such as China, Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea

The West thinks it has a monopoly on higher education.

Muslim students should also go study in China, Taiwan, South Korea, and Japan.

@beijingwalker
@etylo
@MH.Yang

Countries such as Saudi Arabia and Pakistan should stop relying on USA. Also Egypt and Morocco should stop relying on USA.

Its time to look East like China, Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan and Singapore.

1666707896675.png

1666707916583.png

Even when their own peoples tell their government not to do wrong.

1666805512626.png

The atheistic elites in UK and USA smiling at the injuries of the imperial soldiers.

Or the atheistic elites in USA restitching flesh of a cadaver to another person.
1666811027363.png

Last edited:

@beijingwalker
@etylo
@MH.Yang

Countries such as Saudi Arabia and Pakistan should stop relying on USA. Also Egypt and Morocco should stop relying on USA.

So when are you leaving Canoodia to go to China? You need education, obviously.

So when are you leaving Canoodia to go to China? You need education, obviously.
Same reason why the West took advantage of the developing countries.

People from the developing countries have every right to take advantage of the West. :D

But you don't want others to do what you have done for yourself. Quite hypocritical, don't you think? :D
Actually, you are a hypocrite. :D

If people from the West exploit people from the developing world,

we people from the developing world can exploit the West and take advantage of the facilities in the West. :D

Kind of hypocritical that you don't recognize that? :D

But you don't want others to do what you have done for yourself. Quite hypocritical, don't you think? :D
This sentence makes no sense. I too want people from the developing world to take advantage of the West when the West has wronged countries in the developing world, you moron. :D

Actually, you are a hypocrite. :D

If people from the West exploit people from the developing world,

we people from the developing world can exploit the West and take advantage of the facilities in the West. :D

Kind of hypocritical that you don't recognize that? :D

This sentence makes no sense. I too want people from the developing world to take advantage of the West when the West has wronged countries in the developing world, you moron. :D

But in your OP, you want people to "look East like China, Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan and Singapore" while you enjoy flipping kebabs in Canoodia. That is the hypocrisy here.

I want people to come to USA, just like I did. Pretty honest.

@beijingwalker
@etylo
@MH.Yang

You should leave the West first before telling others to do it. @VCheng LMAO! This is the equivalent of an anti-vaxxer trying to promote vaccines.

You should leave the West first before telling others to do it. @VCheng LMAO! This is the equivalent of an anti-vaxxer trying to promote vaccines.
I have every right to take advantage of the West, when the West commits injustices against the developing world.

Let people see for themselves. You have chosen the West. Let others have the same right, you hypocrite!
fvcking idiot, I am saying there are other options. People do not have to choose the route my parents chose for me you idiot. You are the hypocrite. :D

Back
Top Bottom