What's new

Muslim student arrested in US after home-built clock mistaken for bomb

so a 14 yr old can make a bomb now? You are discrediting the bomb squad who ACTUALLY SPENDS YEARS STUDYING these things!

Yes, if he is so good with electrical circuits, he just needs a detonator and explosive, nothing fancy.

Yes, if he is so good with electrical circuits, he just needs a detonator and explosive, nothing fancy.

And if you are good with nothing, you just need a detonator, explosive and a clock, nothing fancy.

so a 14 yr old can make a bomb now? You are discrediting the bomb squad who ACTUALLY SPENDS YEARS STUDYING these things!
Bomb making is a big deal. Small bombs can be made easily. Sophisticated ones are the ones that are difficult to make. They learn a whole plethora of stuff - from simple to complex.

Bomb making is a big deal. Small bombs can be made easily. Sophisticated ones are the ones that are difficult to make. They learn a whole plethora of stuff - from simple to complex.
If he had searched it online I am sure some FBI car would have been at his doorstep!

2ndly, if he had made one would he have let it beep?

3rdly he wanted to impress a teacher of electronics or something ....what sort of a teacher (whom he wants to impress) cant tell the difference while a kid can make one?!

If he had searched it online I am sure some FBI car would have been at his doorstep!

2ndly, if he had made one would he have let it beep?

3rdly he wanted to impress a teacher of electronics or something ....what sort of a teacher (whom he wants to impress) cant tell the difference while a kid can make one?!
We have gone through this before. Americans can repeat it for you. Otherwise you can check the previous pages for your answers. :)

sadly they are recognized and not you....Probably there is more to stupidity playing there!

I don't care whether I am recognized or not, the simple fact is an electric circuit is all that is the difference between an
explosive/detonator and a bomb( crude and improvised).

If you cannot grasp that concept then I'm afraid you are the one who is downright stupid or have a possible religious angle to say such stupid stuff ( as @SarthakGanguly already pointed out your bias ). And those in Bomb squads spend years studying how to disarm the most complex bombs, not simple bombs.

I don't care whether I am recognized or not, the simple fact is an electric circuit is all that is the difference between an
explosive/detonator and a bomb( crude and improvised).
ok

If you cannot grasp that concept then I'm afraid you are the one who is downright stupid or have a possible religious angle to say such stupid stuff ( as @SarthakGanguly already pointed out your bias ). And those in Bomb squads spends years studying how to disarm the most complex bombs, not simple bombs.
reported for personal remarks!

Stupid stuff religious angel? I posted an article but I guess being paranoid egoistic doesnt allow you to even understand research

how to make a bomb - Google Search

Should I await the FBI now? It's not illegal to search or source bomb-making material, or even construct one, I used to jury-rig firecrackers and detonate them in our neighborhood, it is illegal to bring facsimiles to school though and a wired, beeping device with a timer can be construed as a bomb - it was a case of being cautious rather than sorry.
Were you coloured and not with a background where you do work on robots and stuff maybe!

FBI arrests 3 for Jade Helm retaliation attack plan against U.S. military involving guns, explosives - Houston Chronicle

Not at all, no one has anything to fear from learning how to make a bomb. It's not illegal to have the instructions:

It’s not illegal to have these instructions, but it’s illegal to make the bombs and many of the other weapons you may find in them.

If you are arrested for conspiracy or usage charges, those instructions can be used as evidence against you however:

And, of course, having such materials in your house or on your computer can be hard evidence against you if you’re ever investigated for bomb-related activities.

Unless they is probability suspicion and cause, like in the case in the link above, no one would bother. You are demonstrating a lack of knowledge regarding US law enforcement and are making erroneous assumptions regarding the race of the individual in the case.

Plenty of non-colored persons, as in the link above:

920x920.jpg

Have been arrested for similar activities such as conspiracy to construct or use an explosive device. This wasn't a case of racial profiling, it was a case of a teacher being cautious, especially in the wake of multiple school shootings and other mass events in the US.

Bomb Making IS illegal

Wrong person. I do have a background that would lead to suspicion regarding my knowledge of explosives, still no FBI agents will come to my or anyone else's door without probable cause:
fair enough!

ok

reported for personal remarks!

Stupid stuff religious angel? I posted an article but I guess being paranoid egoistic doesnt allow you to even understand research

Were you coloured and not with a background where you do work on robots and stuff maybe!
It doesn't need research to figure how a bomb works. A Google search should help.

Yes, you always have a religious bias. I have read you far too long.

Yes, you always have a religious bias. I have read you far too long.
reported for personal attacks!

And Sikhism is not a religion :tsk:

I have read you far too long

As for paranoid people doubting my biasedness

it is sad to see despite following me same member forgot or overlooked that I have probably opened more black threads than anyone here!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom