What's new

Muslim student arrested in US after home-built clock mistaken for bomb

The teacher acted correctly to ensure the safety of all the other children. The White House acted correctly as well by inviting him. Everything worked as it should. :D
If he wanted to protect the children, he should have called the bomb disposal squad not the police and since quite the opposite was done, it means teacher knew was not bomb and teacher said it looked like a bomb means he knew it was not a bomb. Thus acted like an Islamophobe. But the great was done by social media and white house.

If he wanted to protect the children, he should have called the bomb disposal squad not the police and since quite the opposite was done, it means teacher knew was not bomb and teacher said it looked like a bomb means he knew it was not a bomb. Thus acted like an Islamophobe. But the great was done by social media and white house.

The teacher and the police acted correctly and appropriately from start to finish.

why the whole world shy to call all muslims terrorists
Call it loudly pussies you were coward and still are
Feel very bad for Young Talented boy
That's how people become terrorist by harshing and calling them Terrorist instead of Talented

why the whole world shy to call all muslims terrorists
Call it loudly pussies you were coward and still are
Feel very bad for Young Talented boy
That's how people become terrorist by harshing and calling them Terrorist instead of Talented
I agree with you but calm down brother since he boy has already be rewarded by invitation to white house which the looser science teacher will not get in his life time.

The police acted correctly according to the law.

On principal, yes.

But a Police officer could hold his hand and take him instead of Handcuffing him, would have been better provided he was unarmed which was the case.

The officer has to follow departmental policy. An arrest is an arrest. There was probable cause to arrest him. It would be the same for any other student too, if he/she did what this fool did.

The officer has to follow departmental policy. An arrest is an arrest. There was probable cause to arrest him. It would be the same for any other student too, if he/she did what this fool did.
I agree the officer had to do what he had to do, my point was different.

Back
Top Bottom