What's new

Muslim population share decides their mentality: RSS women wing wisdom

I think it is pretty clear from my posts here that I am not a RSS follower by any means but this particular statement does have some truth in it. However I'd also like to add that this is true for other religious extremists as well (such as Hindutva goons themselves). Muslims just happen to have more of them on average.

No matter how much one try to deny it, the title has some truth associated with it.

Well I will go a step forward and say Muslims are radicalized easily compared to others and I don't know why ? Are the reasons :

01 Poverty
02 Madarasa Educations
03 Religion
04 Historical Hate for others

Heck even Engineers and Doctors are joining terrorist organizations :(

There are problems with / in Muslims.. but Islam is not problem..

The problem is that Muslims follow a book written 1400 years ago word by word. What makes it even worse is that the book is open to different interpretations due to ambiguous nature of the Arabic language. Ideally they should translate the old book to simple English so that everyone can understand it but then it won't be God's words. God apparently only speaks Arabic. :lol:

Last edited:
The problem is that Muslims follow a book written 1400 years ago word by word. What makes it even worse is that the book is open to different interpretations due to ambiguous nature of the Arabic language. Ideally they should translate the old book to simple English so that everyone can understand it but then it won't be God's words. :lol:

And I don't think they follow it , What they follow is their own interpretation of ISLAM :hitwall:

If a person is not given liberty to question their own religion, that religion is stubborn and not willing to evolve. Everything and everyone evolve, that is against nature to resist evolution.

From a religious point of view (and this is relevant for all religions), nothing happens against the will of god. So, do whatever you feel is good (without harming others) and believe that god is with you. Doesn't matter whether you pray 5 times a day or not. God should be personalized, not generalized.

Thought religious topics were banned?

This thread is going to achieve nothing but more hate and polarisation.

We have been hearing the samething for locont blame Islam as i have no knowledge about it,but i will blame the people who let their religion to be hijacked by some extremists.

exactly people using religion or hijacked religion... I have very good friends in all communities.. no one brings religious talk ... but a few jackals in our societies harming entire community.. uniform civil code is good option.. Im surprised with triple talak, beating wife ... no good at all..

The problem is that Muslims follow a book written 1400 years ago word by word. What makes it even worse is that the book is open to different interpretations due to ambiguous nature of the Arabic language. Ideally they should translate the old book to simple English so that everyone can understand it but then it won't be God's words. God apparently only speaks Arabic. :lol:

what's wrong in it.. it's their holy book.. Quran or Bible or Bhagavath geetha name any Holy book, they don't teach us hatred or kill someone .... but due to our own analogy, ideology we use them against each other... just like jihad...

These remarks were made by Asha Sharma, Akhil Bhartiya Sahkaryavahika of the Samiti, at a seminar in New Delhi — the topic was ‘Religious Terrorism: A Global Threat’.

Claiming “Islam is not a religion, it’s a political aggression”, the Rashtriya Sevika Samiti, the women’s branch of the RSS, Wednesday said wherever Muslims are in majority, they create problems.
These remarks were made by Asha Sharma, Akhil Bhartiya Sahkaryavahika of the Samiti, at a seminar in New Delhi — the topic was ‘Religious Terrorism: A Global Threat’ — which was attended, among others, by Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan who was the guest of honour.
Sharma was critical of Islam: “Jahan Islam jaata hai, wahan par vidhwans saath lekar ke gaya hai. Yah itihas hai, isko hum inkaar nahin sakte (Wherever Islam goes, it brings destruction. This is history, we cannot deny this).”
Related

Those in power, be it kings of yore or today’s politicians, both have harmed Islam religion, says Maulana Mirza Mohammad Athar
'Beti toh beti hai... Good relations with Ahmed Patel'
Happy Birthday Amitabh Bachchan: His famous dialogues
Watch Video: What’s making news

Noting that “aaj bhi unki soch yahi hai (their mentality is still the same),” Sharma said: “Jahan dus per cent hain, wahan chup kar ke rahenge. 15 per cent ho gaye toh apni baat keh ke chup karenge. 25 per cent ho gaye toh apni baat ko manvane ka prayas karenge, aur adhik badh gaye to kisi aur ki baat sunenge nahi (Wherever they are ten per cent, they remain silent. If they are 15 per cent, they go quiet after making their point. Where they are 25 per cent, they ensure that people follow whatever they say. And if they are more than this, then they do not listen to anyone else.)”
Sharma said Islam has proliferated due to the absence of education, whereas Christianity has spread due to poverty. In the absence of these two factors, she said, these religions will disappear. “Jahan shiksha hai, wahan Islam nahi hai. Jahan jahan shiksha badh rahi hai, jahan samriddhi aayi hai, wahan ye dono sampraday dheere dheere khatam ho rahe hain… Jahan gareebi hai, wahan Christianity hai. Gareebi door hogi to Christianity ka prabhav dheere dheere kam hota jaata hai (Where there’s education, there is no Islam. In places where education is increasing, prosperity has come, these two religions have gradually declined… Christianity exists in areas where there is poverty. If poverty is removed, the influence of Christianity gets reduced gradually).”
Sharma said that the Samiti has taken up the task to fight terrorism and “this mentality”. “If women want, they can change the face of the world. If mothers want, they can change the thinking of the entire world,” she said.
Samiti speakers referred to Mahajan as a “sevika” who in turn called them “sakhi” (friends). Mahajan told the gathering that religion is a “misunderstood word” since “religion is not dharma, it is panth… there are so many panths in India… dharma is duty, whatever duty one does in life, it marks his dharma”.
Mahajan also referred to the Dhaka attack and said Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina has rightly said “jo Ramzan ke dinon mein is prakaar se goliyaan chalane wala, Musalman ho hi nahin sakta (those who open fire during Ramzan cannot be Muslims)”.
The seminar was held to mark the birth anniversary of Samiti founder Laxmibai Kelkar. The Samiti’s Pramukh Sanchalika Shanta Kumari alias Shantakka was also present.
The Samiti has some three lakh members, and holds 4,350 shakhas daily across India, besides an active presence in 45 countries.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ity-terrorism-mentality-dhaka-attack-2898440/

In my opinion ,if the Muslims in ghettos are illiterate and poor .some vested interests from them will definitely take advantage .But you cant generalise the entire community .But if an area is a Muslim majority and if they have enough vested interests that takes advantage ,then they will be definitely a problem .I have seen such places in my state also .

Bright example Kashmir.Kashmir was known for the tolerance in early centuries .Vested interests destroyed and nw Kashmir is very different

In our state , in a certain district where Muslims are majority ,we can see Diftirea ,a disease we eradicated long time ago .Now it again reappears because some section in that area is opposing vaccination program because the will affect fertility of the childrens in future .Another worse form of Wahhabism and that is worked in there because of the majority advantage.
Other Muslims in our state dont have any such issues .

In my opinion ,if the Muslims in ghettos are illiterate and poor .some vested interests from them will definitely take advantage .But you cant generalise the entire community .But if an area is a Muslim majority and if they have enough vested interests that takes advantage ,then they will be definitely a problem .I have seen such places in my state also .

Bright example Kashmir.Kashmir was known for the tolerance in early centuries .Vested interests destroyed and nw Kashmir is very different

In our state , in a certain district where Muslims are majority ,we can see Diftirea ,a disease we eradicated long time ago .Now it again reappears because some section in that area is opposing vaccination program because the will affect fertility of the childrens in future .Another worse form of Wahhabism and that is worked in there because of the majority advantage.
Other Muslims in our state dont have any such issues .

Im not saying they are innocent... only thing am saying people taking advantage of them ( within their religion).. We must make, minimum education compulsory for everyone.. in my view we should have psychology as a subject.. Until unless their mentality changes, nothing gonna change ..

Im not saying they are innocent... only thing am saying people taking advantage of them ( within their religion).. We must make, minimum education compulsory for everyone.. in my view we should have psychology as a subject.. Until unless their mentality changes, nothing gonna change ..

Agreed .They have their own organised oppression gangs among them that follows outdated policies and will suppress rebel ,sane voices among them .
You should read the Chekannoor Maulavi case in Kerala .That man was a really a social reformer on par with any other great man born in this nation .He opposed unnecessary rigid religion myths ,encouraged women empowerment in his religion .And like any other good guys ,he also met his end in a gruesome way .Noone could find his dead body .
He didnt get a proper funeral ritual like a common muslim
Culprits was powerful mullahs in his religion .Suspected guys got luxurious life in GCC ,Saudi and rest of them freed without any charge .
He was a Muslim ,not a Sanghi .
Education and strong laws from the Govt can change this mentality .Only they can change their attitude.

Last edited:
There are problems with / in Muslims.. but Islam is not problem..

What a surprise!! Isn't that what we are saying as well for a long time now?

Heck even Engineers and Doctors are joining terrorist organizations :(

That's the scariest part. Muslim world is poised to loose a significant chunk of the current generation to this virus.

uniform civil code is good option.. Im surprised with triple talak, beating wife ... no good at all..

Now you will officially be branded a bigot or even "worse" a Sanghi..;)

Back
Top Bottom