What's new

Muslim Pakistan versus Islamic Pakistan - Which Was Jinnah’s Vision?

What did the Muslim League & Jinnah want Pakistan to become?

• Total voters
Without Islam yes the people will remain in the land. But it won’t be called Pakistan.
Pakistan only exists because of Islam.
Without Islam it would be multiple smaller independent countries for each ethnicity because nothing unites us except Islam.

Where is the word Pakistan in the Quran then?

Yes, Pakistan as a political entity was established in 1947, but in comparison Iraq was established in 1932 and Egypt in 1953.

When we talk about “Ancient Iraq”, we are talking about the collective history of that land, spanning thousands of years between the River Tigris and River Euphrates (Mesopotamia).

When we talk about “Ancient Egypt”, we are talking about the collective history of that land, spanning thousands of years along the River Nile.

As such, when we talk about “Ancient Pakistan”, we are talking about the collective history of this land, spanning thousands of years along the River Indus and her tributaries (Indus Valley).

Pakistan was first used by Chaudhary Rehmat Ali in his 1933 political pamphlet “Now or Never”. In it he explained the etymology of “PAKISTAN” as being an acronym of several historic nations that would make up the country in the future. These nations were:

P – Punjab
A – “Afghania” (Gandhara, now Khyber Pakthunkhwa)
K – Kashmir (now Jammu & Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan respectively)
S – Sindh
-STAN – BalochiSTAN

Punjab, Gandhara, Kashmir, Sindh and Balochistan are all regions that have been around for thousands years, some stretching back to the early Vedic civilization from roughly 1200 BCE. Each of these regions has its own rich history, languages and cultures.

Imagine thinking a religious state binds these people together. LMFAO. More like under occupation.

779181.jpg

779182.jpg

779270.jpg

Last edited:
Nah, I’m good where I am. I’m not the one seething over Muslims or Islam. I enjoy your tears very much!

You're the one crying to the admins to have me banned.

Typical Islamist
برداشت کرنا سیکھیں

And this idea that the people of the Indus aren't culturally similar is ridiculous.

Genetically they form a cluster
779224.jpg

779222.jpg

779223.jpg

Without Islam yes the people will remain in the land. But it won’t be called Pakistan.
Pakistan only exists because of Islam.
Without Islam it would be multiple smaller independent countries for each ethnicity because nothing unites us except Islam.

PAKISTAN, in the words of Ch Rehmat Ali, means the five Northern units of India, viz: Punjab, KP (Afghan Province), Kashmir, Sind, and Baluchistan."... Pakistan is a geographical entity. There is no "Islam" in it. We weren't even born Islamic. It was only in 1954 that we embarked on an experiment that would make history: we became the first nation in world history to append the adjective "Islamic" to our republican status. A hybrid was born, with the "Islamic" component gradually gaining ascendancy over the "Republican" one over time.

We broke down into smaller independent countries even WITH Islam... The secession of Bangladesh from Pakistan highlights the limitations of Islam as a unifying factor in a diverse country.

You're the one crying to the admins to have me banned.

Typical Islamist
برداشت کرنا سیکھیں
Well yes, for using disgusting language against Muslims. I’m not an Islamist; however, I see many solutions for the modern societies steeped in Quranic remedies especially in the case of Pakistan. I’m not referring to the faux bull crap that Pakistan has been dealing with for the past 40 years.

Anyhow, let’s just agree to disagree.

Actually I understand it very much given my academic and professional background.

The settlers, settlements, and occupied territories is not what I’m referring. I’m talking about Israel proper. Have you been to Israel? I have. Have you interacted with their society across different levels? I have. I speak from personal experiences from what I’ve heard and seen.
Why did you travel to Israel, a Zionist state that oppresses and kills Muslims? You are now a person of interest.

Well yes, for using disgusting language against Muslims.

What disgusting language did I use?

I’m not an Islamist; however, I see many solutions for the modern societies steeped in Quranic remedies especially in the case of Pakistan. I’m not referring to the faux bull crap that Pakistan has been dealing with for the past 40 years.

Anyhow, let’s just agree to disagree.

You do realise I'm arguing in favour of a Muslim country right. Do you know the difference between a Muslim and Islamic country or not?

If these remedies exist then what's stopping every nation from adopting it?

Take Judaism out of Israel and it collapses. Take Islam out of Pakistan, the same thing will occur.

I don’t think you understand the anthropology of the country.

The current ruling class isn’t Muslim by any

loltali.gif

Last edited:
At this point agr Yahoodistan hota at least the Establishment wouldve been loyal to the state.

You’re literally one of the only rational voices on this forum. The rest of these Zia products are literally walking suicide bombers….

Bro, You know what's easy? Venting out frustration and anger on online forums. We all have done that at some point, haven't we? But here's the thing, it's just not fair to judge people solely based on their online behavior. I mean, let's be real, most people tend to exaggerate or act in ways they wouldn't dare to do in real life when hiding behind a screen. So, it's essential not to assume that someone's online behavior reflects their true character. In reality, people are often much more reasonable and tolerant than what they portray themselves to be online hiding behind anonymous usernames and profiles

Islamic Pakistan is the only Pakistan. Jinnah wanted an Islamic Pakistan. And Jinnah was just a human being. He can make mistakes or be right. Some people act like he’s some prophet.
Islamic Pakistan is the only Pakistan.
Any other Pakistan DOES NOT EXIST.

Secularists in disguise have hijacked Pakistan. The secularists think they won. They think they can implement lgbtq laws in Pakistan and get away with it. We will liberate Pakistan from anti Islam secular forces and make Pakistan Islamic.

Pakistan ka matlab kya, La Illaha Illal Allah

People always talk about Muhammad Ali Jinnah but never mentioned the ideological founder of Pakistan which is Allama Iqbal. Jinnah was the best politician chosen to fulfil the dream of Allama Iqbal of a modern Islamic state. Yes JUI and others opposed Pakistan but Jamat Ulema e Pakistan supported Pakistan, they held rallies all over Pakistan in support of Pakistan. An extremist Pakistan was not their dream but a modern Islamic riasat, which promotes education, justice, protection of minorities. Only Zia ul Haq and Afghan jihad changed this, but then again who wouldn't want billions of petrodollars.

Back
Top Bottom