What's new

Muslim Nurses Take Over Church in Lahore

Would Prophet Muhammad alaihi salam approve of this if he were there? That's what these ladies should be asking themselves.

Another west propganda and their allies.
During EU resolution passed this is another attack & build pressure directly on pakistan. How Indviudal(can be bought and run their agenda) act directly link to pakistan where in pakistan Constitution clearly mentioned about protecting minorities religions.
It is all US and EU agenda, US want airbases in pakistan against china and EU has islamophobic issues.

Last edited:
During EU resolution passed this is another attack & build pressure directly on pakistan. How Indviudal(can be bought and run their agenda) act directly link to pakistan where in pakistan Constitution clearly mentioned about protecting minorities religions.
It is all US and EU agenda, US want airbases in pakistan against china and EU has islamophobic issues.
Are you suggesting these nurses were acting under EU and West influence?

As Pakistan fights Covid19, the enemy is targeting Pakistan's front line workers for the spiritual resolve against the pandemic.

Hahahahah i love how pakistanis just push the rug under the table when it comes to miniorities. Lagay raho. Show no mercy and you will get no mercy. Iss qoum par azab hi anay hain is tarahn

Hahahahah i love how pakistanis just push the rug under the table when it comes to miniorities. Lagay raho. Show no mercy and you will get no mercy. Iss qoum par azab hi anay hain is tarahn

Azaab initiate hota mehsoos ho rha hai saari qom ko sood khilaya ja rha hai or baba Bengali in k private kam "kr" rhy hain

Are you suggesting these nurses were acting under EU and West influence?
In this great game, anything is expected in 5th generation warfare that you don't expect. on PDF forum please don't be fuel for anti-Pakistan propaganda, it is individual act not a state policy.

In this great game, anything is expected in 5th generation warfare that you don't expect. on PDF forum please don't be fuel for anti-Pakistan propaganda, it is individual act not a state policy.
Quite surprised you are gullible enough to believe this is West propaganda. Individual or State it happened - when I posted it I was asking for confirmation if it did happen - or weather it was propaganda indeed.
Since then I have seen this on multiple platforms so I am content that this shameful act happened.

Even more worrying and sad part is that it was done by "Qualified" nurses - which means these were literate individuals - guess ignorance is bliss.

Back
Top Bottom