What's new

Muslim Malaysian astronaut Dr Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor praying in space

I know Muslims must always face Kaaba while praying -- in a spaceship that is going at the speed of tens of thousands of km per hour how would he be continually facing the Kaaba during the entire duration of his prayer ?

Malaysian religious laws are a whole lot stricter than even Pakistan's. Just saying.

Read my post number 10

why are Muslims such pathetic exhibitionists? (The ones who Post such videos, as if its an achievement)

Your a stupid bharti I've been America my whole life I know of its culture better than some dumb **** like you. Nah the woman of my house are modest and don't mind wearing burqas regardless of who is around. Perhaps though you should worry about your own house I'm guessing the woman of your home like running around nude so you are just assuming the rest of the world must be the same. News flash bharti just because the woman of your family are a bunch of two bit ****** doesn't mean the rest of the world will follow suit. All Americans hate Muslims? Great now you are the spokesperson for America do you have a source that says 100% of Americans hate Muslims??? As for your last comment I don't see why you would have a problem with people going to America without knowing their culture what are you being forced to sponsor all immigrants??? If that is the case than yeah you should have a problem if not than your just taking sht out of your *** again no surprise there. I'm willing to bet your family would jump at the chance to come here don't worry then your woman can really be free we have a couple of pimps here who would be happy to teach them about American culture.
i have a PR of canada, which just expired a few months ago, and i am here in India. I make more money here. and happier.

How about you leave Islam to Muslims idiot.
why are you calling muslims idiots?

so now you are an Islamic Scholar?
Leave this stuff for the actual scholars of Islam.
Internet Hindus like you have no say in the matter.

if its unislamic to wear skimpy dress, praying in space is also unislamic. as you have to pray 5 times a day,, and the concept of day is ambiguous in space. and also direction of kaaba. you pray in front of camera is also not correct, because muslims cannot see movies and this is a moving picture alias movie.

why are Muslims such pathetic exhibitionists? (The ones who Post such videos, as if its an achievement)

Muslims are being taught to follow sharia in their personal lives. That means prayers, Hijab, Hajj, umra, fasting.

That's OK.

But the true values of Islam were to speak truth, be tolerant, and be honest and trustworthy.

These days us Pakistanis are dishonest to the core, we lie to the teeth, and no one even our own "Muslim" brothers do not trust us.

But who cares.

We pray 5 times. So everything is good.

Being a good scientist, valuing someone because he is a good engineer or doctor or accountant is not important.

The really important thing is that he she prays 5 times. ,

No wonder every Muslim country has gone down the level of sand-dwelling bidduin tribals.

peace

Back
Top Bottom