What's new

Muslim Malaysian astronaut Dr Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor praying in space

Why do you have to wear a burqa? How about you leave the problems of wearing a burqa on a hot day to woman who are wearing burqas.
how about leaving people to wear what they want to themsleves rather some religion terlling how to .

Your just a troll it doesn't matter if you were on a Russian rocket or not the point is your countryman is a flaming retard which is why the banglar made that statement in the first place. As for your second comment you just make yourself look stupid when you generalize.
Its as simple as---generalization begets generalization.Now if u wana cry over that u r free to do that.After all everybody believes in freedom of thought or am i wrong if somebody dont believe??

So some people have problem with him praying in the space. Did he hurt someone. Did it annoy other astronauts? Did he ask other astronauts to not to pray according to their believe. If the answer to these question is no then STFU Indian members.

how about leaving people to wear what they want to themsleves rather some religion terlling how to .

All my family is here in the United States yet all my aunts wear burqas. Who would force them to wear it if they didn't want to here in the states? The answer is no one and they know it to, they wear it on their own accord.

So some people have problem with him praying in the space. Did he hurt someone. Did it annoy other astronauts? Did he ask other astronauts to not to pray according to their believe. If the answer to these question is no then STFU Indian members.

It started with this idiot HRZ2011 he posted flame bait and everyone jumped at it derailing the whole thread.

Why should he pray in front of camera and make it a media spectacle? And there are a lot of people who fall for it. Weird!
But then, isro scientists are not far behind. They do a pooja with a rocket model in Thirupati before big launches.:hitwall:

Its as simple as---generalization begets generalization.Now if u wana cry over that u r free to do that.After all everybody believes in freedom of thought or am i wrong if somebody dont believe??

Oh yeah show me where anyone here generalized before you did. I'm all for you expressing your freedom of thought it is on you that those thoughts make you seem like an imbecile.

Give them a break, they are really concerned for the women b.c when Indians get hot they just take off all their cloths and roll in the mud :rofl:

stevedavey13.jpg

yeah.. indians belive in living with nature..

Give them a break, they are really concerned for the women b.c when Indians get hot they just take off all their cloths and roll in the mud :rofl:

stevedavey13.jpg

There is an animal who does the same thing but I'll leave that for them to figure out. :cheesy:

All my family is here in the United States yet all my aunts wear burqas. Who would force them to wear it if they didn't want to here in the states? The answer is no one and they know it to, they wear it on their own accord.

your family males will be forcing them too .. or be uncooperative if they didnt.. well if in US muslims wear burqa, what right does kashmiri politicians have to say that tourists to kashmir cant wear mini skirt.. such hypocirsy

Why should he pray in front of camera and make it a media spectacle? And there are a lot of people who fall for it. Weird!
But then, isro scientists are not far behind. They do a pooja with a rocket model in Thirupati before big launches.:hitwall:

Whats wrong with praying in front of the camera?
He is the first man in human history to pray in space, naturally we should document this as it is a source of pride and achievement.

your family males will be forcing them too .. or be uncooperative if they didnt.. well if in US muslims wear burqa, what right does kashmiri politicians have to say that tourists to kashmir cant wear mini skirt.. such hypocirsy

I just said they do it on their own accord and now your trying to say my uncles force them?? :rofl: :rofl: So now there is some conspiracy in my family that I don't know about but an Indian on the other side of the planet has a clue. In the US the culture is based on many different immigrant groups so there is no set rule to how one should dress however in Kashmir it has always been accepted to dress the way that they do so there is nothing wrong if Kashmiri politicians ask foreigners to dress modestly. I like how you brought up something irrelevant though when I proved your first statement wrong.

PS- As for the Kashmiris you Indians seem to forget that they are majority Muslims so if you had such a problem with their culture maybe you shouldn't have occupied them in the first place. I'm sure Pakistan would be happy to take them off your hands and would be more than willing to respect the views of the Kashmiri people if they are such a burden on you guys.

This is the height of idiocy of you Indians. Who asked you to barge in to this thread uninvited?

we don't need invitation from our puppet. We can post where we want to post.

What have Indians contributed to space science or technology? Which Indian went to space on his own national space launch vehicle?

DO YOU EVER HEARD ABOUT DISCOVERY OF WATER IN MOON? I bet you didn't because I am sure that no bangladeshi ever seen a satellite in his/her lifetime. We made record by launching 10 satellites at once.

And about your rest of post. Mode will decide.

I just said they do it on their own accord and now your trying to say my uncles force them?? :rofl: :rofl: So now there is some conspiracy in my family that I don't know about but an Indian on the other side of the planet has a clue. In the US the culture is based on many different immigrant groups so there is no set rule to how one should dress however in Kashmir it has always been accepted to dress the way that they do so there is nothing wrong if Kashmiri politicians ask foreigners to dress modestly. I like how you brought up something irrelevant though when I proved your first statement wrong.

PS- As for the Kashmiris you Indians seem to forget that they are majority Muslims so if you had such a problem with their culture maybe you shouldn't have occupied them in the first place. I'm sure Pakistan would be happy to take them off your hands and would be more than willing to respect the views of the Kashmiri people if they are such a burden on you guys.

haha... kashmir is in india. i can g how i want in india ... the ladies of your house will be more than happy to remove their burqas if the males were not around. they dont have a choice. no wonder americans hate muslims. if you cant learn american culture why go there.

Whats wrong with praying in front of the camera?
He is the first man in human history to pray in space, naturally we should document this as it is a source of pride and achievement.

its unislamic to pray infront of an audience.

SubhanALLAH glad to see these videos ... thx so much for sharing may ALLAH bless him and watch over him .

Back
Top Bottom