What's new

Muslim League oppose Krishna’s statements on Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are also the 2nd largest coalition partner in ruling UDF after Congress with strong base in Malabar region and they make sure whenever UDF is in power their party members occupy the key ministries of Industries & Education (2 biggest money making sector in Kerala)

very soon they will get 5th minister also( ManjalamKuzhi Ali )

2 out 543 seats, do such party can dictate their terms on government or do they represent majority Indians.

Well nobody cares about what they say.In the long run Israel has helped India in a lot of ways and it will continue to do so.

very soon they will get 5th minister also( ManjalamKuzhi Ali )

Oomen Chandy is not in favor.

1. He does not want IUML to have more power.

2. He does not want more ministers belonging to minority community in his cabinet which is already dominated by minoritieseven though he himself is a Christian. Unlike Kerala Congress IUML is openly religious.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

2 out 543 seats, do such party can dictate their terms on government or do they represent majority Indians.

You are forgetting bleeding heart commies who are vocal against Israel from the beginning. I remember when the first UPA came to power with Commie support, they said that they will reevaluate India-Israel relationship...but luckily nothing happened

2. He does not want more ministers belonging to minority community in his cabinet which is already dominated by minoritieseven though he himself is a Christian. Unlike Kerala Congress IUML is openly religious.

KM Mani wont let that happen or may ask for some compensating role.

btwn.. went to secretariat yesterday .. Kunjalikutty's room is just opposite to Oomen chandy's office room.

I think its banned all over India..but hey Govt run Beverages Corporation makes sure we have a 'Good Time'.

For real? I smoked in public in Hyderabad,Tirupati,Mangalore,and Chennai, but I didn't get like warned or nothing. 2 seconds after lighting a cigarette in Cochin and some guy comes running up to me saying smoking is banned in public in kerala. Living in Canada all this time, it's the other way round, no smoking within buildings, so naturally i was like 'wtf?!?!?!'

For real? I smoked in public in Hyderabad,Tirupati,Mangalore,and Chennai, but I didn't get like warned or nothing. 2 seconds after lighting a cigarette in Cochin and some guy comes running up to me saying smoking is banned in public in kerala. Living in Canada all this time, it's the other way round, no smoking within buildings, so naturally i was like 'wtf?!?!?!'

Only kochi is strict.. the state capital, trivandrum has no issues with public smoking.

KM Mani wont let that happen or may ask for some compensating role.

btwn.. went to secretariat yesterday .. Kunjalikutty's room is just opposite to Oomen chandy's office room.

LDF and Achu Mama in particular will make mincemeat out of Chandy if he violated the unwritten 20 ministers ( 1 minister for every 14 MLAs ) rule.

On one hand Mushrraf shab is advocating on improving relation between Israel and Pakistan and here these silly fellows want to shoot in their own feet.

This instance shows that there are drawbacks in Democracy too.Too much liberty to express oneself !!

Only kochi is strict.. the state capital, trivandrum has no issues with public smoking.

Still if you try to be smarty pants like smoking infront of policemen, you are asking for trouble (heard some stories)

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

On one hand Mushrraf shab is advocating on improving of relation between Israel and Pakistan and here these silly fellows want shoot in their own feet.
This instance shows that there are drawbacks in Democracy too.Too much liberty to express oneself !!

Just political posturing, nothing else. IUML's survival depends on Muslim votes from Malabar region.

Still if you try to be smart pants like smoking infront of policemen, you are asking for trouble (heard some stories)

Thankfully, my brains were functioning that day and it was at the back of the hotel I was staying at, it was a security guard who alerted me to this. But still, it was enough to piss me off.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

You are forgetting bleeding heart commies who are vocal against Israel from the beginning. I remember when the first UPA came to power with Commie support, they said that they will reevaluate India-Israel relationship...but luckily nothing happened

Yes, I hate them they want to take India back into Stone Age of License Raj, love China, hate US. But good thing is they can't come out of their den in West Bengal, Kerala and Tripura even in 65 years, so things will be good in future only. Prakash Karat made a master plan to dominate in Hindi Heartland of UP and Bihar but in my home state Bihar they have 1 seat in 243 member assembly in 2010 election. :lol:

Both NDA and UPA has identical policy towards Israel and same stance towards China which ensures that Israel will remain India's trusted friend forever. Let them cry how much they want even comies don't represent majority Indians. See 2009 Election BSE upsurged by 2000 point because Commies could not dictate their terms on Congress.

Still if you try to be smarty pants like smoking infront of policemen, you are asking for trouble (heard some stories)

Thee person has to be that much unlucky.

Trivandrum dont have strict smoking rules as of yet.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

LDF and Achu Mama in particular will make mincemeat out of Chandy if he violated the unwritten 20 ministers ( 1 minister for every 14 MLAs ) rule.

Achu mama is facing the heat in the land scam of the relative. He is trying to play cool and since his party factions have lost most of its fortresses to pinarayi, he is more concerned on whats inside party these days.

Thankfully, my brains were functioning that day and it was at the back of the hotel I was staying at, it was a security guard who alerted me to this. But still, it was enough to piss me off.

Thats Kerala for you..you can spit on the street, get high and 'relax' on the roadside..but you can't smoke in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom