What's new

Muslim League oppose Krishna’s statements on Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are like other political parties in India...all had their agendas If they leave their main agenda behind they`ll vanish..
& that not good for them... every party has bad things in them so is ML.
Well, for that
you don't see BJP roaming around the country chanting Hindutva[ps i am not pro BJP]

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

why would our news channel telecast it on TV
they got other important stuffs to cover like dine and wine of RAHUL GANDHI with DALITS

and yeah its coming from TOI so its better to check the authenticity of this news
Infact,
have you guys noticed the number of articles being posted in the TOI 2-3 days after they were postd in PDF.
Seems like the TOI has decided to save money by taking articles from down here.

But you also said all parties neccesarily hoggle to their main agenda.
What was BJP's main agenda when it was formed. Are they still on it................
Sheeeeesh...
don't take tension yaar. i was just pulling ur leg:devil:
Ur point was absolutely valid.:tup:

Better Mr.Khan and supporters go to Palastine and struggle along with palastani's for their rights I think it would be a gud idea. Palastine people expecting action not a statement.

There's still a Muslim league there??
How Muslim "leagues" are there in this world?? :confused:

The Party is known as Indian Union Muslim League (IUML), a regional party from Kerala and have 2 Seats in the Indian Parliament.

Indian Muslims are in favor of their country. No matter if it's related to Israel or Nuclear deal with USA.That's beauty of Indian Muslims :cheers:

The two main political alliances from India are Congress led UPA and BJP led NDA and both have common Economic Policies (continuing reforms) and common foreign policies towards Pakistan, China, US, Russia or Middle East. So, no bothering if a Party with 2 seats in Parliament makes hues and cries. When we can go for good relation with arch-rivals China or Pakistan then we should go for good relation with everyone.

-Pakistan Muslim League (N), the political party led by former Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif
-Pakistan Muslim League (Q), the political party formed in 2001 by supporters of former Pakistani President Gen. Pervez Musharraf

in pakistan only these two matter :p:P:P but can they do that i mean in pakistan and other muslim countries is understandable but india even though a democratic country is heavy majority hindu and they support israel and india is not a muslim country that they will be against israel bcz of the palestine issue... why would they care they have great relations with them i dont think is so 'jazbati' about its minority that they will do something like that... no offence no one is

the thing that shocked me was there is a muslim league there..... and plz dont turn this thread into a genocide thread lets stick to the topic

How many seats does Muslim Leaque won in Last general elections.

Khatmal hai.

two MP's from Kerala ...E. Ahamed (Minister of state for External Affairs & Human Resource Development) from Malapuram,E.T Muhammad Basheer from Ponnani ...

main ally of Congress in Kerala

Israel is a strategic partner of India end of matter

India_Israel_Pin.jpg

two MP's from Kerala ...E. Ahamed (Minister of state for External Affairs & Human Resource Development) from Malapuram,E.T Muhammad Basheer from Ponnani ...

main ally of Congress in Kerala

They are also the 2nd largest coalition partner in ruling UDF after Congress with strong base in Malabar region and they make sure whenever UDF is in power their party members occupy the key ministries of Industries & Education (2 biggest money making sector in Kerala)

Kerala may have a few crazies in the govt, but what I would really like to know is......is the entire state govt crazy to have banned public smoking?

Kerala may have a few crazies in the govt, but what I would really like to know is......is the entire state govt crazy to have banned public smoking?

I think its banned all over India..but hey Govt run Beverages Corporation makes sure we have a 'Good Time'.

Who are the Muslim league to comment on Indo-Israel relations? These are private to these nations involved and are not harmful to any third party.Of course India and Israel are natural allies- common beliefs on terms of pluralism, secularism, democracy etc and face common threats of both domestic and international extremists looking to harm their states.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom