What's new

Muslim Indians Should Demand A Seperate Nation:--

I am always amused with your lucknow rants, Just fyi following is the Lucknow Lok Sabha Const

upload_2015-10-25_12-12-40.png

Pakistan do not need to interfer in this movement. muslims along with other minorties in india who are victims of hindutuva extremisam have enough potential to demand a separist homeland and to start a movement for this......
all we need to do is to rais this issue internationaly for the rights of indian minorties

3262489-dr.-who-facepalm.png

it represents the political mandate of Lucknow, since Independence.
For me it doesn't prove that we are well treated or anything. It proves that India has taken our basic rights from us. We are second class citizens:

India Muslims Deplore False Terror Arrests

NEW DELHI – Demanding immediate release of young Muslims ‘falsely’ implicated in terror charges in the central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh, a leading Indian Islamic organization has launched a nation-wide agitation against the police practices as ruining young Muslims’ lives.

“We are not going to sit in silence if innocent boys of the community are targeted and arrested on false charges,” Mufti Abdul Razzaq, the National vice president of the Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind, told OnIslam.net.

“We are planning to organize protest marches and demonstrations all over the state against police action.”

India Muslims Deplore Draconian Arrests

India Muslims Set Free After Unjustified Jail

Earlier this week, Mufti Abdul Razzaq led a delegation that submitted a memorandum to the State Governor Ram Naresh Yadav. The memorandum demanded immediate release of young Muslims arrested on false terror charges in the state.

It has already been established that the police in different Indian states for years have been targeting young Muslims by labeling them as being involved in terrorism.

Reports from different states show that many youths were arrested only because they belong to a particular community and charged with sedition and terrorism.

“You cannot arrest anyone just because he is following a particular religion. Almost all state governments are least bothered to care about the problem the Muslims face,” said Mufti Abdul Razzaq.

“It is easy for the police to accuse any youth as member of banned outfit Students Islamic Movement of India (SIMI) and arrest him.”

Almost all Muslims in the area opine that those arrested were framed wrongly by Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) without any reason.

“He was sitting inside the house, when the police came and took him,” Abdul Khaleeq, father of one of the accused person Adil Nagori, told OnIslam.net.

“Later police claimed to have recovered a bomb from him. I know my son. How can you arrest someone like this just because he is a Muslim?”

Aslam Siddiqui, a resident of Khandwa, a city often dubbed as hotbed of SIMI by the state police, shared a similar opinion.

“The government and the police concoct baseless allegations against innocent youths and implicate them,” Siddiqui said.

“I think Muslim youths do not feel secure now because of these incidents.”

Insecurity

Demanding an enquiry on the arrests by Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), India’s premier investigating agency, Muslim scholars in the city of Ujjain accused the ATS of falsely implicating Muslim youths in the name of their involvement in terrorist acts.

“We still want the state government to order an enquiry by CBI so that innocent youths should get justice and we are opposed to the arrests in such a manner,” Shehr Qazi (City head of Ujjain) told Onislam.net.

“If they are involved then they must be punished, but arresting anyone is against the law of the land.”

In most cases all over the country, Muslim youths arrested have been acquitted later by courts.

Muslims have been arrested in states of Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, Maharashtra and other places by the police on false charges.

Aquil Ahmed, a lawyer who had fought cases of youths implicated in terror charges, said, “We have seen that in a number of cases youths have been acquitted of terror charges and the court has rapped the police.”

“It is really difficult for a youth to lead a normal life because of the terrorist tag,” he told OnIslam.net.

“I think the government should understand the fact that they make life very difficult for a Muslim youth after he is arrested on false charges,” he added.

Last year, Union Home Minister Sushil kumar Shinde wrote a letter to Chief Ministers of all states, asking them to ensure that no innocent Muslim is wrongly detained and charged with terror cases. Yet, the arrests continued all over the country.

Last year, a Delhi-based civil and democratic rights group had claimed that large number of Muslim youths in Madhya Pradesh had been implicated in false terror cases just because of their religious belief.

A report prepared by Jamia Teachers’ Solidarity Association (JTSA) titled ‘Guilt by Association: UAPA cases in Madhya Pradesh’ documents the large number of cases registered under the draconian Unlawful Activities Prevention Act (UAPA) across the state between 2001 and 2012.

The report claimed that there are scores of ‘terror’ cases, which have resulted in the incarceration of hundreds of men, mostly on the basis of alleged ‘seized literature’.

Despite the fact that there have been no incidents of terror attacks in the state, the number of cases in which the accused were charged with furthering the activities of an unlawful association under UAPA is relatively high.

These cases, according to the report, were registered against Students Islamic Movement of India (SIMI) members, their friends and acquaintances.

Talking to OnIslam.net, Rahil Khan, a student of a madarsa situated in Tajul Masajid mosque, said, “If there is any terror activity in the country, then we Muslim youths have to prove our innocence.”

“This is something which is creating a sense of insecurity among us.”

Btw India is a champion at making false fake videos framing innocent muslim youth as terrorists.

For me it doesn't prove that we are well treated or anything. It proves that India has taken our basic rights from us. We are second class citizens:
Constitutional discrimination doesn't happen in India, unlike Pakistan, there are no class of citizens, The constitution of India treats everyone equally.

Law and order is a challenge, which is an inherent for a country that houses 1/6th of the planet's population, but then again for a much smaller populace like Pakistan, (which btw constitutionally discriminates among it's citizenry) law and order is an even bigger problem....

What does it prove? That muslims in Lucknow are very well off? Not a single one of them seems muslim to me.

That is precisely the point he is making - they are not Muslim, so assuming that anything Muslim goes down well in Lucknow is unfounded.

Constitutional discrimination doesn't happen in India, unlike Pakistan, there are no class of citizens, The constitution of India treats everyone equally.

Law and order is a challenge, which is an inherent for a country that houses 1/6th of the planet's population, but then again for a much smaller populace like Pakistan, (which btw constitutionally discriminates among it's citizenry) law and order is an even bigger problem....
What for the case where the constitution is essentially INEFFECTIVE and not popularly proclaimed by the population?
Because India today is doing exactly that. If the nation does not feel like its constitution reflects its character; then that constitutions is essentially no more than a piece of paper.

What for the case where the constitution is essentially INEFFECTIVE and not popularly proclaimed by the population?
Because India today is doing exactly that. If the nation does not feel like its constitution reflects its character; then that constitutions is essentially no more than a piece of paper.

That is precisely why I oppose the Hindutvavadis. Nothing wrong with their believing in their religious bigotry, provided it does not affect those of other religions, or the equality of all before the law. The trouble is that they do not believe in the rule of law. A bunch of them has been hounding me for the past few days. If you take the trouble - and it is an excruciating task - of looking at the basis of their claims, it is uniformly that they are the majority, and that therefore what they hold true should be true. Nothing about the law being blind here. In their eagerness and anxiety to score points against me, they have stripped themselves naked in full public view. And not one of them had that fraction of an intellect to realise what they were admitting.

Truly brainless worms beneath contempt.

Don't be a hypocrite. Look around.

Don't be a hypocrite. Look around.
Sir,
With utmost respect, I have been looking around for a while now, Babri Masjid demolitions happened when Congress was in power, - No one claimed failure of constitution, so much so,that the government in power did not take the guilty to task. Congress till date houses the perpetrators of the Sikh riots, but that doesn't seems rattle anyone today as it is to be passed as breakdown of law and order.

Today what is happening is utterly despicable, but from what I am seeing these are not new developments, we have been seeing this time and again, so what is the fundamental change that has happened, to deem that constitutional rights of Indian citizenry is infringed upon today?

Instead of reforming the law and order machinery, it seems we are more busy at dealing accusations.

Sir,
With utmost respect, I have been looking around for a while now, Babri Masjid demolitions happened when Congress was in power, - No one claimed failure of constitution, so much so,that the government in power did not take the guilty to task.

Don't talk rubbish. Kalyan Singh was the CM of the UP, and law and order is a state subject. Learn your subject first, please.

Congress till date houses the perpetrators of the Sikh riots, but that doesn't seems rattle anyone today as it is to be passed as breakdown of law and order.

It rattles everybody who is committed to the rule of law. The Congress isn't, otherwise those swines wouldn't have reversed the Shah Bano case judgement with legislation.

Today what is happening is utterly despicable, but from what I am seeing these are not new developments, we have been seeing this time and again, so what is the fundamental change that has happened, to deem that constitutional rights of Indian citizenry is infringed upon today?

Instead of reforming the law and order machinery, it seems we are more busy at dealing accusations.

No, it is not an old development. Earlier, it was a cynical manipulation of the law; this time, it is a sincere belief that what they are doing is the right way of doing things. Being a crook, and knowing that one is being a crook, is entirely different from being a straightforward upright man, and doing what a straightforward upright man should be doing. That is the difference between the Congress and the Sangh. One knows it is sinning; the other is not even aware of committing any fault.

Don't talk rubbish. Kalyan Singh was the CM of the UP, and law and order is a state subject. Learn your subject first, please.
Forgive me, but With Mr. Rao in the Centre, and well aware of Rath yatra and it's implication, was it not center's prerogative to diffuse the situation knowing that Kalyan Singhs Government was sympathetic to the entire issue.
And applying the same Kalyan Singh argument isn't UP gov't currently - SP's, Compared to babri masjid, Dadri was much of a local incidence and wouldn't Akhilesh Singh's state machinery be responsible for dispersing such crowds.

It rattles everybody who is committed to the rule of law. The Congress isn't, otherwise those swines wouldn't have reversed the Shah Bano case judgement with legislation.

Does it really? if it did why the selective outrage by our great writers and intelligentsia,

No, it is not an old development. Earlier, it was a cynical manipulation of the law; this time, it is a sincere belief that what they are doing is the right way of doing things. Being a crook, and knowing that one is being a crook, is entirely different from being a straightforward upright man, and doing what a straightforward upright man should be doing. That is the difference between the Congress and the Sangh. One knows it is sinning; the other is not even aware of committing any fault.

I am not concerned about either of the parties, whether it's a scumbag from one party or the other, it's still a scumbag, and deserve to be behind the bars, - That is the job of the Law, and that is where the failure is.

There has been no change in the legal framework of the country that stops the law from taking it's course- And that is what I am trying to say. Whether it's a Muslim mob or a Hindu mob, 5.56x45Nato will disperse them alike.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom