What's new

Muslim HIJAB Harassment experiment in New York City

Sir, aap ka damakh kaam nahin kar raha iss waqat.

Putar, I very well know hypocrite pieces of shet like you whose definition of tolerance/freedom is always one sided.

Putar, I very well know hypocrite pieces of shet like you whose definition of tolerance/freedom is always one sided.
Are you drunk or something? How am I a hypocrite and what exactly is your point here? Go troll somewhere else, you moron.

I did
what Islamic act exactly did the actors do to gauge the reaction?

@jamahir someone save this world
Point of video flew right over your head.

The (Hijab) is most commonly worn by Muslim women in Western countries and is associated with them, regardless if it's actually Arab and not Islamic, or not. That is besides the point of the video.

Are you drunk or something? How am I a hypocrite and what exactly is your point here? Go troll somewhere else, you moron.

Guys like you want to eat your cake and have it too.

You want everyone to tolerate you but you are not ready to tolerate different people/lifestyles in your own country because it's always against your twisted definition of culture and religion.

Guys like you want to eat your cake and have it too.

You want everyone to tolerate you but you are not ready to tolerate different people/lifestyles in your own country because it's always against your twisted definition of culture and religion.
Stick to the TOPIC and its CONTEXT in your posts; Americans are not Islamophobic on average.

You are trying to give a completely irrelevant spin to the discussion at hand. This discussion is NOT about drawing a comparison between American and Pakistani way of life.

The Red haired girl, and her morals, is not my concern here; her behavior was disgusting, and numerous Americans called her out on this. Got it?

Last edited:
Stick to the TOPIC and its CONTEXT in your posts; Americans are not Islamophobic on average.

You are trying to give a completely irrelevant spin to the discussion at hand. This discussion is NOT about drawing a comparison between American and Pakistani way of life.

You wanna show and admire American tolerance level to Pakistanis here? How about you show a bit of tolerance for your own country fellows by saying women(and men) in Pakistan should be free to wear whatever they deem fit like the video in OP(whether you personally like that lifestyle or not) ?

Yeah right , that were Pagans who were told to cover their women then?
You have no idea what you are talking about
you are right

Point of video flew right over your head.

The (Hijab) is most commonly worn by Muslim women in Western countries and is associated with them, regardless if it's actually Arab and not Islamic, or not. That is besides the point of the video.
ok

Its all about money. These are all scripted videos and people will do everything silly to get views on youtube

We all know every country accommodate all sort of people from liberal to moderate to extremists ..It vary from individual to individual

The Red haired girl, and her morals, is not my concern here; her behavior was disgusting, and numerous Americans called her out on this. Got it?

so you are recommending all mexicans should start keeping beard and wear the burqah?

You wanna show and admire American tolerance level to Pakistanis here? How about you show a bit of tolerance for your own country fellows by saying women(and men) in Pakistan should be free to wear whatever they deem fit like the video in OP(whether you personally like that lifestyle or not) ?
absolute freedom don't exist mate even in most liberal/secular country. Police will arrest you in UK if you enjoy walking on street clothe free but I understand your point we Pakistani society need tolerance for each others more than others

You wanna show and admire American tolerance level to Pakistanis here?
And you find this objectionable? I came across this footage in my searches, watched it, and decided to share it here.

My INTENT is to highlight the fact that Americans are not Islamophobic on average - plain and straightforward. In fact, I know this for sure because some of my relatives live in the US and they never faced harassment on the streets and otherwise. Fellow Pakistani should know better then strictly media-based projections. Nothing more.

How about you show a bit of tolerance for your own country fellows by saying women(and men) in Pakistan should be free to wear whatever they deem fit like the video in OP(whether you personally like that lifestyle or not) ?
I am all for MODEST dress code, and not wearing hijab in public, but I will never condone 'expressions of vulgarity' in Pakistan (being a Muslim). However, it is not my place to tell strangers what to wear and what not to wear in the public ON MY OWN - this is rude behavior and will not be received well by many. If somebody ever bother to ask me to point out what forms of dress code I find acceptable in person then I will OPENLY convey my POV irrespective of where I am present at the time.

I have witnessed some Pakistani women wearing revealing cloths in PRIVATE functions, but I do not bother with them. What do you want me to do? Pick up fights with strangers on the matters of dress code where-ever I go?

Yes, if I notice 'something extreme' on the streets, then I can be VOCAL about it; EXTREME being the key word. Although better course of action is to call the police.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom