What's new

Muslim HIJAB Harassment experiment in New York City

U.S.A is taking strict measures due to security concern irrespective of any religion . Even if some other religious non muslim wears burka, they check it due to security because face and body is not visible.

A post abt hijab and your here in a flash...the first response in fact :)

1. Hijab ( hair cover ) ??

--------------OR--------------

2. Niqab or Burqa ( face and body cover ) ??

Exactly !!

No, @Jf Thunder is correct. The face and body cover is Jewish and not Islamic.

I will copy-paste my post from another thread :

An Egyptian member of parliament, Amna Nosseir, has researched on this and has called for a ban on the burqa :

Then Eating Haraam Food / Halaal Food also could be no in Islam as per your logic.

If you do not have knowledge about Islam then there is no need to give your version .
Muslim follow Quran and Sunnah.

Surah An-Nur 24:31

And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, their brothers' sons, their sisters' sons, their women, that which their right hands possess, or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed.

Further See What Dr. Zakir Naik Says

Last edited:
Then Eating Haraam Food / Halaal Food also could be no in Islam as per your logic.

If you do not have knowledge about Islam then there is no need to give your version .
Muslim follow Quran and Sunnah.

Surah An-Nur 24:31

And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, their brothers' sons, their sisters' sons, their women, that which their right hands possess, or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed.

1. You were quick in quoting the surah, which means that you did not care to read what I posted or what the Egyptian female MP found.

2. The surah does not point to any burqa type of garment.

3. I will rather believe in Muslim leaders like Nasser and Gaddafi rather than some Deoband school output.

Then Eating Haraam Food / Halaal Food also could be no in Islam as per your logic

Halal food is acceptable, even if from Jewish tradition.

1. You were quick in quoting the surah, which means that you did not care to read what I posted or what the Egyptian female MP found.

Halal food is acceptable, even if from Jewish tradition.

You are Idiot of first degree, The female woman she quoted references from Jew books then trying to mold.
From that logic , you meant it started from Jews , burka has nothing to do with Islam. In your response i stated by your logic then halal is also from them.

Final thoughts , Hijab is not ban in Egypt. So this woman whoever she is irrelevant.

5 actors in total:-
- 2 actors in Arabic dress code pretending to be a Muslim couple
- 3 actors in Western dress code as potential harassers*

At one point, a lone Jewish guy became a shield for the Muslim couple in the face of harassment from 3 individuals; enormous respect for this guy.

"i'm jewish, and i'm going to defend these guys."

*One of the actors suffered injuries in a heated moment. Damn.

If someone does this to a couple around me I'd bitch slap the hell out of 'em guys who are harassing. No matter what their religion is that is not right clear and simple.

freedom means everyone has right to wear dress what he likes if burqa is not allowed it hinders freedom and is against u.s constitution .I think harassment of women should end now in this regard

5 actors in total:-
- 2 actors in Arabic dress code pretending to be a Muslim couple
- 3 actors in Western dress code as potential harassers*

At one point, a lone Jewish guy became a shield for the Muslim couple in the face of harassment from 3 individuals; enormous respect for this guy.

"i'm jewish, and i'm going to defend these guys."

*One of the actors suffered injuries in a heated moment. Damn.
I as a muslim would protect any jew or christian from harrasment any day of the year. humanity must prevail.

Hijab/Niqab and Burka have nothing to do with Islam
they might be Arab, but not Muslim
Agreed they are an invention introduced into islam a few hundred years later. It is a known fact. Full face covered hijab or naqab is a fabrication.

I as a muslim would protect any jew or christian from harrasment any day of the year. humanity must prevail.

Agreed they are an invention introduced into islam a few hundred years later. It is a known fact. Full face covered hijab or naqab is a fabrication.

Known fact by Who?
Stop Talking non sense.
Quran and Hadith define the procedure of veil for women.

Every Tom Dick and harry comes up and try to fabricate Islamic standards
Just because their women do not do veil hence they come up with their version to make them-self comfortable.
You don't want your spouse, daughters or sisters to do so is your own choice.
But do not TAG it to Islamic values. At-least keep the respect or difference between right and wrong.

Last edited:
You are Idiot of first degree, The female woman she quoted references from Jew books then trying to mold.
From that logic , you meant it started from Jews , burka has nothing to do with Islam. In your response i stated by your logic then halal is also from them.

Why should halal be not acceptable to me or anyone else??

However, something like a Afghani shuttle-cock burqa cannot be acceptable to any civilized society.

Final thoughts , Hijab is not ban in Egypt. So this woman whoever she is irrelevant.

Below is a shot from the TV channel Maria TV which existed during Mohamed Morsi's time as President. It was an all-female TV station where the crew and the actors all were under burqa :

120730063719-egypt-veiled-tv-story-top.jpg

Thank goodness the channel got shut down when Sisi became President

If someone does this to a couple around me I'd bitch slap the hell out of 'em guys who are harassing. No matter what their religion is that is not right clear and simple.
Thank you, mate. Appreciated.

You guys don't even know difference between Burka fully covered one and Hijab ( veil )
& your are just trying to prove your point in general. Both (burkab veil) procedure is fine.
& Islamic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom