What's new

Muslim docs rushed to Sena chief's rescue

Gabbar

Reaction score
Muslim docs rushed to Sena chief's rescue

For years, the Shiv Sena has earned notoriety for spreading hatred against Muslims, but on Thursday when its chief Bal Thackeray was gasping for
breath, two Muslims doctors from Lilavati Hospital-Dr Jaleel Parkar and Dr Samad Ansari-rushed to his house. The duo administered him medical help at Matoshri and then brought him to the hospital's ICU in an ambulance.

Ever since Thackeray's health started failing, he is under constant medical supervision. Dr Parkar said, "I examine him daily and sometimes I make two visits to Matoshri. On Thursday, I had examined him in the afternoon along with Dr Prakash Jiandani and he was absolutely fine. At around 8.30 pm, I had called and I was told that he was sitting with some guests.
But at 9.30 pm, they called us to say that he had a breathing problem after which Dr Samad Ansari and myself rushed to Bandra (E) and saw him. His BP had shot up and his heart rate had increased. The oxygen levels were also low.
We gave him a few injections and also put him on oxygen which was stocked in the bungalow.'' Around the same time, Dr Anil Ramnani was sent from the hospital in an ambulance. Thackeray Sr was then wheeled into the hospital. Soon, his son Uddhav and daughter-in-law Rashmi also came. Other family members also rushed to the hospital, but his estranged nephew Raj Thackeray stayed away.

Shows how hollow the old man's policies were / are.

It does not hurt the rascal to be treated by a muslim doc but he spoke vehemently against the community whenever he could.

Ppl are like sheep, they get taken in by politicians who are the kind who'll sell their grandmother if it gives them any advantage.

It does not hurt the rascal to be treated by a muslim doc but he spoke vehemently against the community whenever he could.

Ppl are like sheep, they get taken in by politicians who are the kind who'll sell their grandmother if it gives them any advantage.
I know its sad bro but you can't change one who doesn't want to change him/her self:what:

I know its sad bro but you can't change one who doesn't want to change him/her self:what:

No, its not that no one wants to change or not. Its opportunism by politicians blindly accepted & followed by ppl.

The old man & his cronies are smart enough to change their attitudes when his *** is on the line but clever enough to create & exploit a divide when they should be cementing them.

Why are keeping him healthy ? lol

I think this just prove how hollow and soulless these politicians are. a DOCTOR just have to perform his duty, If it wasn't for a great profession of being a life saviour. Who knows what these people should have done to this hate mongering and anti humanity soul.

We believe in secularism..All should be like that.The thing is that everyone should live a good life.help each other in tough time. I belongs to Himachal pardesh in India..There are very few muslims.We support each other a lot..Whenever any function happens in our home they come to our home and eat with us and vice versa. We should live happily.Whenever anyone dies in there home, hindus go there and do the last cermony accroding to there religions and same they do with hindus. We all live happily..We should believe in our religion but should respect other religions as well.
Jai ho!!

What happened to Hindu docs???Anyways one can never trust a right or left politician

We believe in secularism
All the secularism apply to indian Muslims only!!!
Why not hindu doctors come forward to save the lives of Muslims and Christians in india, when they are wonded by activists of Bal tackery.

What happened to Hindu docs???Anyways one can never trust a right or left politician
Nothing happened to Hindu Docs, as a rule of A&E, the first available doctor sees the patient. In this case, they were two Muslim Doctors who were available at that time to see an incoming patient.

I dont think chief Bal Thackeray was anti indian muslim anytime.
ShivSena was the among the first to propose APJ Abdul Kalam as president of india.Ofcourse he is anti pakistan and oppose those muslims he perceive as working aganist indian interests.

Also the protestation aganist votebank politics of congress by ShivSena and BJP is sometime percieved as anti muslim attitude.

Nothing happened to Hindu Docs, as a rule of A&E, the first available doctor sees the patient. In this case, they were two Muslim Doctors who were available at that time to see an incoming patient.

In the article,it talks about Dr Jaleel Parkar examining Sena Chief daily and sometimes making two visits to his house Matoshri every day.

I guess he has been appointed by the Hospital itself as among primary staff doctor for Bal Thackeray.

All the secularism apply to indian Muslims only!!!
Why not hindu doctors come forward to save the lives of Muslims and Christians in india, when they are wonded by activists of Bal tackery.

Please dont try to divide Indian muslims. you will not get in success in this. Because u have already seen after Mumbai attacks our Indian Muslims were not ready to give a piece of land to those terrorists who were of muslim community beacuse they were terrorist.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom