What's new

Muslim couple faces social boycott for protecting Hindu temple

I am pointing towards growing Islamic radicalism in Kerala.
Isn't it growing everywhere with iconoclastic, non ijtehad practicing mullahs. It is partly out of suppressive policies and partly due to the muslims own flaws.

In here it is 'Dharmadaivam' and ours is an ancient Bhadrakali temple .Rules in there is very strict and goddess in there is in most fierce form.That temple have two Srikovail .One is ancient inside the Kavu and other is new one .The main Pujari in ancient one is a Kurup .Brahmins and womans are not allowed in there .Only men are allowable in there .
New one is in the same compound .And Brahmins are the poojari in there .Woman can worship in tgat temple .But this new one is far away from the Kavu .
@kurup @nair .Perhaps you.may know that temple.

There is a story in ther for this new regulations.

This is something new for me..... Would like to know more about it.... May be we can take it kerala corner....

Isn't it growing everywhere with iconoclastic, non ijtehad practicing mullahs. It is partly out of suppressive policies and partly due to the muslims own flaws.

Well I don't believe there are any policies suppressing Muslims in Kerala.

How do you know???? Assumptions??? You know what does "***UME" makes us

What do you mean by suppressive policies with respect to the post you quoted....
Well countries have imposed things on various muslim populations from US to India. They are partly responsible for radicalizing muslims.

Well countries have imposed things on various muslim populations from US to India. They are partly responsible for radicalizing muslims.

Then do not generalise thing.... that is why i said you are assuming....... You seems to have no idea about Kerala or its population....

Then do not generalise thing.... that is why i said you are assuming....... You seems to have no idea about Kerala or its population....
Keralites are much more liberal than others but to think that those muslims aren't challenged for being less patriotic, have their religion abused or are at times treated with discrimination is to live in a fools paradise. But the majority of us Muslims problems are in the north though.

Keralites are much more liberal than others but to think that those muslims aren't challenged for being less patriotic, have their religion abused or are at times treated with discrimination is to live in a fools paradise. But the majority of us Muslims problems are in the north though.

Yes they are liberal..... And as a community Keralites are one of the most secular bunch of people in the country Most of hte population know how to coexist....... muslims here are not minorities (in reality)...... their population is around 25%.... and if you look at their share in power, it would be more than 25%......and There is "0" oppressive policies towards them, You will be surprised to know the chief minister is a Christian, and the No 2 is a muslim and No 3 is also a Christian......Inspite of all these, we have our share of morons with extreme views (very close to terrorists) and tell you what? Those morons can never be satisfied because they are the fans of "Ummah"....... So do not blame everything on others.....

Well i 100% support protecting the religious sites of minorities including pakistani hindus but it,s will be very weird if i start worshiping their idols and call myself a muslim.
Now that is very sane comment!....You are absolutely right. Islam is against Idol worship and its followers do what the holy books asks them to do...I respect that, what I dont agree is when I am called a kaffir or an infidel, you have your beliefs I have mine...all of us should learn to accept and respect each ones belief, which is a personal affair..It is a relationship with God that each one shares privately, not publicly...My 2 Cents.

do you know of any hindu saying his prayers in a Masjid?
what sort of one sided stories are these?-
where minority has to give in to the majority's dharam?

Yes. Hindus offer prayers at Ullal (near Mangalore) darga. I have been to this darga a couple of times.

I am pointing towards growing Islamic radicalism in Kerala.

lol, half the time Mallu's have been fleecing Saudi's of funds claiming to build Mosques but building mansions for themselves instead. It only stopped after a few years when Saudi's started noticing it and sending their own Wahabi Mullahs here...

do you know of any hindu saying his prayers in a Masjid?
what sort of one sided stories are these?-
where minority has to give in to the majority's dharam?

We dont expect you to undersand india.Thats tells us why ur minority is disappearing

Back
Top Bottom