What's new

Muslim children barred from entering Mumbai's Oberoi mall

Hindutva scums.... How did the identify if someone was Muslim? Imagine the plight of muslims in India if modi wins the election. Sad news.

How u are so sure that Oberoi (owner of Mall) is Hindu? He can be Muslim, Jew or Parsi....

And how are u so sure that one who stopped them was Hindu? Is G4S is Hindu security agency??

How are u so sure that the teens stopped were because of there religion??

Yes yes , If Modi win election He will kill 2 billion Muslims world wide... Grow up Kid, Leave your Islam at ur home, religion is personal thing.. Why are u showcasing it??

I have went to Oberoi Mall hundreds of times with my friend some of whom are Muslims they have never been stopped. Its a fake news.

The news could not be fake because

Parmar has also sent a copy of the complaint to Additional Police Commissioner Sunil Pawaskar.

"If suitable action is not taken, we will take the matter to higher authorities. If needed, we will also go to the court against the move", he said.

Parmar's allegations came a day after a National English daily reported that a mall in Gujarat's Ahemdabad was charging entry fee from Muslims.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...tering-mumbais-oberoi-mall.html#ixzz2bqebHLpk

I don't think we should jump onto this.

Our media has been a loose cannon recently, desperate to increase TRPs.

Just 2 days ago, some TOI clowns claimed the same in Gujarat, which was proven false when some bohri muslim guys circulated the image of the mall notice applicable for all people and TOI was ashen faced.

Wonder whether there's something wrong with the reporters or who's funding them to create communal tensions...:what:

How u are so sure that Oberoi (owner of Mall) is Hindu? He can be Muslim, Jew or Parsi....

And how are u so sure that one who stopped them was Hindu? Is G4S is Hindu security agency??

How are u so sure that the teens stopped were because of there religion??

Yes yes , If Modi win election He will kill 2 billion Muslims world wide... Grow up Kid, Leave your Islam at ur home, religion is personal thing.. Why are u showcasing it??

Let them live in that fear of him winning.

Because that is what we want.

This is blasphemy " mein na manu " :woot:
images

Parmar has also sent a copy of the complaint to Additional Police Commissioner Sunil Pawaskar.

"If suitable action is not taken, we will take the matter to higher authorities. If needed, we will also go to the court against the move", he said.

Parmar's allegations came a day after a National English daily reported that a mall in Gujarat's Ahemdabad was charging entry fee from Muslims.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...tering-mumbais-oberoi-mall.html#ixzz2bqebHLpk

Yupz, all it need is someone who have the ability to twist the fact that a mall in Gujrat charged people for entering the mall...

Yupz, all it need is someone who have the ability to twist the fact that a mall in Gujrat charged people for entering the mall...

:) Your Indian National English daily reported that so you must ask that daily for explanation.

May be they were collecting donations for flood victims and the daily twisted it who knows

:) Your Indian National English daily reported that so you must ask that daily for explanation.

May be they were collecting donations for flood victims and the daily twisted it who knows

there was entry fee for every1....n the fee was being returned if they purchased something....

TOI twisted the news pretty badly

For one, the mall is a private enterprise and the management can reserve the rights for entry.

Two, on festivals like eid, large number of young muslim boys are often seen trying to create a nuisance under the excuse of "celebrations". They often engage in eve teasing, hooliganism and thuggery. This is not unique to muslim youth. During festivals like ganesh chaturthi in Mumbai, large groups of young hindus are also prone to similar behavior.

A mall, which caters to a crowd comprising of families and children, can afford to allow these anti-social elements only at the cost of losing business.

Why can't the news be fake again? And that Ahmedabad mall charging fees from Muslims is also fake. Well it's half true because that mall charges from Hindus, Jains, Parsis, Sikhs and Buddhists.

BRSTBgiCQAIALBS.jpg:large

This news is 100 % fake news as I can confirm that my office is located minutes away from this mall & I have personally seen people from all religion, caste creed are visiting here. Also when I was doing my Internship in Wincor Nixdorf AG, I had done extensive research in most of the malls located in central & northern Mumbai including Oberoi, Infinity, Hypercity & RCity Mall. I didn't come across any such event there was some discrimination based on standards given above, neither shopkeepers nor customers. People have some hate against another community in personal life including me but when we are together in public then there is no boundary between us, only understanding.
But it depends on you friends what you want to believe & what not.

You forgot to ignore the slum children who were muslims and could create problems in security so denied entry.All of a sudden you are loving TOI. :lol:

So now cry loud since the news is fake and propaganda :laughcry:

Back
Top Bottom