What's new

Musharraf's party hints alliance with Imran Khan and Qadri

lol u say some thing than start some thing else. U are confused man after much beating as ur profil picture also shows hehehe.

Were did i or any PTI memeber said that when we will wake up Pakistan will be better place ?? I suggest u keep voting Zardaries , Sharifs , London wala bhai , ANP etc

mere bhai my eyes are more awake then yours, you are having sweet dreams that once you wake up pakistan will be the first world country and every misery will be gone, and will be utopia, try to analyse the reality, i wont judge anybody on the hype he creates under my merits imran has no place, he eventually did the typical pakistani politics and would change nothing, this hoopla is just because pakistan just suffered all 65 years of miseries or maybe more in few years time, now please have nice dreams

lol u say some thing than start some thing else. U are confused man after much beating as ur profil picture also shows hehehe.

Were did i or any PTI memeber said that when we will wake up Pakistan will be better place ?? I suggest u keep voting Zardaries , Sharifs , London wala bhai , ANP etc

lol have you even tried watching die hard, if you had watched that you had not disrespected detective john mcclane like that :lol:

principles like what, importing lotas, those musharraf people who were yesterday? selling tickets, not allowing the cream of PTI like chacha humayon, supporting feudals? supporting armed militants while it speaks against militant wings, making politics a disco show, spending millions of rupees for party TV ads, giving reserved women seats to beigumats of big people like daughter of javed jashmi etc instead of hard working female workers?

PTI can not stop people from joining or leaving the party. But PTI's tickets are given on merit through an extensive selection process. This is not PPP or PML that tickets go to family members. Intra-party elections and tickets announcements have clearly demonstrated PTI's different approach and true credibility.

And why are you mentioning lotas ?? PTI is not the one who sits with everyone in government :lol:

Some hillarious stuff going on in this thread lol.

On topic;

Just because Mushy and his cronies has "hinted" on an alliance doesnt mean that its gonna happen :)

Pangaa? Woh Bhi Batman Sey?
Betaa Jaa Sey App Jesey Chef Ghq Mein ayaa Gain Hain Tu Ayasey Hii Hoo Rahaa Hai?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

yaar tum bachy ki jaan le rahy thy na is liye socha thora panga liya jaay taky mamla dheela ho :omghaha:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom