What's new

Musharraf's party hints alliance with Imran Khan and Qadri

AND WHO might these people with the real power be? The army still retains much of its clout, they are simply using the democratic setup to deflect the backlash that Pakistan has been facing in the last eight years due to their pervasive policies which they enforced during the time they ruled. Perhaps it is the army which is indeed pleased with Mr. Qadari. IF not then Qadari doesn't fit the bill of a foreign operative, he's been under too much scrutiny.

Yes, I meant the army and intelligence in Pakistan. Idt he is a foreign operative, that doesn't seem like it.
Everything is politics, nothing sincere, so sad. I think india had one of those protestors too? And turned out he was corrupt?

Yes, I meant the army and intelligence in Pakistan. Idt he is a foreign operative, that doesn't seem like it.
Everything is politics, nothing sincere, so sad. I think india had one of those protestors too? And turned out he was corrupt?

Nope, if your referring to Anna Hazare, he didn't turn out corrupt- he just wasn't as effective as people thought he's be, He has lost most of his steam but he's still fighting.

It will be a good thing for Imran to join Musharaf, Imran need people who has experience and know how to talk, only honesty and good intention will not get country anywhere. But the biggest concern is if anyone will be able to make majority govt otherwise we will see what we have seen in last 5 years.

well musharaf have requested 3-4 times on tv that he want alliance with PTI, but imran khan has every time refused by saying that it would be a suicide for PTI to form an alliance with musharaf. so you arent giving any breaking news.

from which constituency will rashid qureshi stand?

15pphxv.jpg

This kid started a thread about you in the suggestions section. :) he is a prime example why we should not allow people below 16 yrs to join the forum.
let him learn, do whatever he want, BTW i think he knows what he is doing , but just wana be innocent, or a ploy against me by some 1 else?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom