What's new

Musharraf's party hints alliance with Imran Khan and Qadri

Jst wish u were a frequent poster here!

I dont have the time mate. i am a senior manager with a software company , i have 2 kids and i also indulge in politics. :)
the only time i have free to browse pdf is when i am travelling in the car going home or very late at night.

I dont have the time mate. i am a senior manager with a software company , i have 2 kids and i also indulge in politics. :)
the only time i have free to browse pdf is when i am travelling in the car going home or very late at night.

Jst wish u well, enjoy life!
Every one is bzy, bt since I run my own bussiness, I still get enough time space!

last time you mentioned you were working in a call center....now u have become a senior manager with 2 kids.....

sewsht.jpg

last time you mentioned you were working in a call center....now u have become a senior manager with 2 kids.....

sewsht.jpg
Mind showing me the post where i did that? :lol:

Do you usually have to try to lie or does it come naturally to you?:omghaha:

Salam,

I don't like Imran but Musharraf sb is experienced and successful aggressive person. He can play a great role and he is ex army chief so Army will accept him as leader otherwise it may be difficult to salute a person who have fake degrees and background of lies, corruption etc.
Thanks,
Allah Hafiz

PTI aligning wih APML ?? Not happening IMO.

PTI has enough strength to go for it alone. It doesn't matter if it doesn't get the majority this time, but giving up on principles will put it in the same league as PPP and PML(N).

PTI aligning wih APML ?? Not happening IMO.

PTI has enough strength to go for it alone. It doesn't matter if it doesn't get the majority this time, but giving up on principles will put it in the same league as PPP and PML(N).

principles like what, importing lotas, those musharraf people who were yesterday? selling tickets, not allowing the cream of PTI like chacha humayon, supporting feudals? supporting armed militants while it speaks against militant wings, making politics a disco show, spending millions of rupees for party TV ads, giving reserved women seats to beigumats of big people like daughter of javed jashmi etc instead of hard working female workers?

I think u are confusing PTI with PMLN who has now 223 Q politican.

Selling tickets lol once again u have mixing PTI with PMLN

Chacha Humayon is district president after his recomandation a 24y has got ticket from swat. Gets ur facts right. And its not ur fault u dont know what Intra party election means

Which militants PTI has links too ?? Once again u are mixing PTI with PMLN who is linked with LeJ and other gangs.

Party tv ads is it illegal?? Its part of campaign and why u are jumpings its we members PTI supporters who are giving donation.

About giving seats to beigumats bhai jan it was on reserve seat but after Imran Khan got info about this news ALL those tickets are cancelled as Imran Khan told in Kashif Abbas show... On other hand in PML.N 5-10 members of same familes has got tickets and ppl like Marryam Nawaz are coming on resver seats for women. So once again u are mixing PTI with PMLN

PTI is trying to implement REAL democracy for FIRST TIME in Pakistan. There will alawys be som wrong descision but atleast they are try. Lets say they manage to do 50% what they says has any other party done 1% of what PTI has done with intra party election ???
principles like what, importing lotas, those musharraf people who were yesterday? selling tickets, not allowing the cream of PTI like chacha humayon, supporting feudals? supporting armed militants while it speaks against militant wings, making politics a disco show, spending millions of rupees for party TV ads, giving reserved women seats to beigumats of big people like daughter of javed jashmi etc instead of hard working female workers?

I think u are confusing PTI with PMLN who has now 223 Q politican.

Selling tickets lol once again u have mixing PTI with PMLN

Chacha Humayon is district president after his recomandation a 24y has got ticket from swat. Gets ur facts right. And its not ur fault u dont know what Intra party election means

Which militants PTI has links too ?? Once again u are mixing PTI with PMLN who is linked with LeJ and other gangs.

Party tv ads is it illegal?? Its part of campaign and why u are jumpings its we members PTI supporters who are giving donation.

About giving seats to beigumats bhai jan it was on reserve seat but after Imran Khan got info about this news ALL those tickets are cancelled as Imran Khan told in Kashif Abbas show... On other hand in PML.N 5-10 members of same familes has got tickets and ppl like Marryam Nawaz are coming on resver seats for women. So once again u are mixing PTI with PMLN

PTI is trying to implement REAL democracy for FIRST TIME in Pakistan. There will alawys be som wrong descision but atleast they are try. Lets say they manage to do 50% what they says has any other party done 1% of what PTI has done with intra party election ???

itna defend kerna chod do, tum sab log PMLN or PTI, sab he aik he gande talaab ke machli ho, PTI fanboys are dillusional to the extreme, abhi azmaya nahi, thats they only line of defense for PTI but i dont give anything if PTI or PMLN comes to power, imran khan is one guy, he maybe honest(i cant judge him before practical) but he has managed his party very poorly

Yaar PTI kee bolne paar phabadni laga duu...jis talab kee bhat kaar rahe hoo ab bee usse talab see aye ho. U mean lets go to sleep and may when we get up every thing will be fine dont even try.

U cant judge PTI and Imran Khan before they are in power.... they cant be worse than other so give them a shoot atleast.

itna defend kerna chod do, tum sab log PMLN or PTI, sab he aik he gande talaab ke machli ho, PTI fanboys are dillusional to the extreme, abhi azmaya nahi, thats they only line of defense for PTI but i dont give anything if PTI or PMLN comes to power, imran khan is one guy, he maybe honest(i cant judge him before practical) but he has managed his party very poorly

Yaar PTI kee bolne paar phabadni laga duu...jis talab kee bhat kaar rahe hoo ab bee usse talab see aye ho. U mean lets go to sleep and may when we get up every thing will be fine do even try.

U cant judge PTI and Imran Khan before they are in power.... they cant be worse than other so give them a shoot atleast.

mere bhai my eyes are more awake then yours, you are having sweet dreams that once you wake up pakistan will be the first world country and every misery will be gone, and will be utopia, try to analyse the reality, i wont judge anybody on the hype he creates under my merits imran has no place, he eventually did the typical pakistani politics and would change nothing, this hoopla is just because pakistan just suffered all 65 years of miseries or maybe more in few years time, now please have nice dreams

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom