What's new

Musharraf's interview with David Frost

Lol edgware middlesex is where his office is and edgaware road is where he lives their is a difference between the two he has done a B pharma I know that but their are no details about his employment and how many B Pharma's study and work in the UK able to live on edgware road

I heard that AH used to drive cabs in NY and Chicago.

ALTAF HUSSAIN....has a BRITISH NATIONALITY....and i think pakistan should make it law that any pakistani who doesn't return to pakistan within 10 years will not be considered PAKISTANI....and as for Altaf's job i know his job all the saftey money mobile theft and so on and so forth is wehre ALTAF BHAI gets his money....and ALTAF bhai is a british pity that a british man controls pakistan's major city through phone!!!!

We are derailing this thread far too much though we can bring it back by saying that their was a time when Musharraf wanted to shoot Altaf Hussain in the head kind of odd how he had to wrk in the same party with them.

Why u r so jealous of his british nationality, and its not sin, on this forum there will be many pakistani's who have foriegn nationality!!

@ BaneBlade why u talk abt Altaf's Residence??
I think u have forgotten Nawaz Sharif's helicopter, his thousand acre raiwand mehel, and Itefq group!! And one more thing Altaf Hussain is surely more eduated then nawaz sharif,
he was doing M.Pharm from Karachi University, when JUI attacked urdu speaking peoples of KU and then Altaf Hussain laid foundation of AMPSO!! I dont know if he also got education from UK!

Here's info abt nawaz sharif's ittefaq group!!

The new industrial units were set up with electrifying speed in the 1980s while Nawaz Sharif was the finance minister and later Chief Minister of Punjab province. Ittefaq Sugar Mills was set up in 1982, Brothers steel in 1983, Brother's Textile Mills in 1986, Ittefaq Textile units in 2-3 in 1987, Khalid Siraj Textile Mills in 1988.

During first Benazir govt when Nawaz Sharif was the uncrowned King of the powerful Punjab province, the group started work on Brothers Sugar Mills and Ramzan Sugar Mills which turned out to be the last project set up under the banner of Ittefaq. As soon as Nawaz Sharif became Prime Minister in 1990, Mian Mohammad Sharif switched over to setting up projects independent of the other partners, thus laying the grounds for split.

It was said that when Nawaz Sharif became prime minister, the group took a decision to secure project loans from the foreign banks and only working capital was taken from the nationalized commercial banks. The project financing from foreign banks was ostensibly secured against the foreign currency deposits, a number of which were held in benamee accounts, as repeatedly claimed by Interior Minister Naseer Ullah Babar at his press conferences.

At a press conference in Islamabad, on August 3, 1989 Shahbaz Sharif was gave the assets of the group at Rs 3.6 billion, but the report of the Cooperative Scam Tribunal estimated the group assets in 1989, according to their own declaration at Rs 6 billion.

In 1992 when Salman Taseer, Information Secretary, PPP released an account of Nawaz govt's corruption in a booklet "The Plunder of Pakistan" a spokesman of House of Ittefaq said in a counter statement that the group has incurred loans worth Rs 4,420 million only from the commercial banks contrary to Salman Taseer 's claim of Rs 12 billion. According to the spokesman, the group comprised only 14 companies in its fold with assets of 6 billion.

H U Beg Committee, set up by Nawaz govt in 1990 to investigate the allegations of concentration of wealth had identified 19 companies in the House of Ittefaq with assets worth Rs 10 billion and for the purpose of ranking in this book. I have relied on the estimates of the H U Beg Committee. However at a press conference in Islamabad, on March 2, 1994, Khalid Siraj, a cousin of prime minister claimed that the assets of the seven brothers were valued at Rs 21 billion.

Why u r so jealous of his british nationality, and its not sin, on this forum there will be many pakistani's who have foriegn nationality!!

YES....PAKISTAN should be MUST be respresented by a PAKISTANI NATIONAL....not a british passport holder....NAWAZ might be anything you want him to be but:

1) NAWAZ didnot KILL MAJOR KALEEM

2) NAWAZ didnot give anti PAKISTAN STATEMENT IN INDIA

I am not saying NAWAZ is correct or not corrupt but he is PAKISTANI secondly he doesn't give ANTI INDIA statments and he is not responsible for 12TH MAY and he didn't go aganistCHIEF JUSTICE!!

but coming back to MUSHARAF musharraf helped MQM grow alot and also hold a rally in LAHORE in his government MUSHRAAF was pro MQM!!!

None of the case proved Alaf Hussain guilty!!
And after terrorism, corruption is the biggest enemy of country, why u dont think he's anti pakistan!!
And MQM doesnt have any case abt corruption!! I think u didnt watch the video that i have posted!!

i didn't see any video you posted!!!! secondly i know only about one video of MQM leader... and please let's not derail this thread but you know it that ALTAF went to INDIA and said PAKISTAN EK GHALTI THI AUR HAI.....enough...corruption is wrong and i never said NAWAZ is a SAINT....but he is not a GHADDAR....traitor is a bigger problem then corruption....!!!

STOP DERAILING THE THREAD and whatever video you want me to see send me the link please.....

i think pakistan should make it law that any pakistani who doesn't return to pakistan within 10 years will not be considered PAKISTANI

This is really absurd ... there are many Pakistanis who do a lot for Pakistan ... besides, bahar jakar leader bantey hain :) Quaid-Azam, Allam Iqbal, ZA Bhutto etc.

We are derailing this thread far too much though we can bring it back by saying that their was a time when Musharraf wanted to shoot Altaf Hussain in the head kind of odd how he had to wrk in the same party with them.

Good point ... truth is that Pakistan can't be ruled without a stable Karachi this is why S. Sharif met Gov of Sindh a few days back.

This is really absurd ... there are many Pakistanis who do a lot for Pakistan ... besides, bahar jakar leader bantey hain :) Quaid-Azam, Allam Iqbal, ZA Bhutto etc.

correct sir but someone who lives away from pakistan for 10 years doesn't understand the ground realities about PAKISTAN....i say i love pakistan but then again i go to pakistan two or three times a year...but pakistanis who live in pakistan day in day out are more aware of the problems and hardships they face.....bhar jaake leaders bante hain lekin WAPAS BHI ATTE HAIN...aur lead karte hain....ALTAF is scared he can and will never return.....its been nearly 20 years now!!! and for god sake he calls himself QUAID and he also hold a british passport...i mean how do exp;ect me to think he is sincere when he doesn't even have a PAKISTANI nationality....

Good point ... truth is that Pakistan can't be ruled without a stable Karachi this is why S. Sharif met Gov of Sindh a few days back.

Actually it can't but PPPP have done it three times however Pakistan also lacks true controll of Karachi it is run by a very dodgy political party in the eyes of many people and has a lot of hoodlums taking care of its Bhatta system and many people go as far as relating the party with the hoodlums so the problem their is quite deep.

.....bhar jaake leaders bante hain lekin WAPAS BHI ATTE HAIN...aur lead karte hain....

good one ... I hope when I come back, I am able to become a leader ...

jokes aside, you never know what AH can do .. he can come on a special flight and few days later go back to get his kidney treated ...

Musharraf needs to know who are the only people that can get him re-elected and PML(Q) and MQM is certainly not on that list the PPP won't accept him and hell would have to freeze over for PML(N) to make him a party member.

Musharraf needs to know who are the only people that can get him re-elected and PML(Q) and MQM is certainly not on that list the PPP won't accept him and hell would have to freeze over for PML(N) to make him a party member.

Well stranger things have happened in our politics .. who could have ever imagined Zardari as the President of Pakistan? Also, Fazlu's support for BB after citing Hadiths that a woman can't rule ... another one, JI and IK supported Musharraf .... a recent one - SS meets Gov Sindh (MQM man) etc etc ...

I think mahool banaya ja raha hai, to remove Zardari from the President's position. President's office still has the same powers, if 'Z' resigns then PPPP will support Musharraf. Here are some reasons:

1. Musharraf is more popular than any of the PPPP's current party leadership.

2. With Musharraf in power, PPPP can work better with MQM in Sindh.

3. PPPP will get an opp to improve things in Balochistan because PML and PPPP has power in P Assembly and support from PA would improve things.

4. Punjab will be the biggest gain for PPPP as combined votes from PML and PPPP will result in a PPPP led govt. in Punjab.

Back
Top Bottom