What's new

Musharraf's interview with David Frost

Pakistan Zindabad Quaid-e- Azam Zindabad!!
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited:
I LIVE ON CLIFTON and i see flags of only and only MQM....on 14th AUGUST.....or PPP...and QUAID-E-TEHRIK...kaun hai....??so please scr*w this new quaid who has BRITISH NATIONALITY.....ALTAF,ZARDARI sabko latkaa dooo...wohi choronee hii tu LEE LII HAI MULK kii....we need new faces new leaders...

I LIVE ON CLIFTON and i see flags of only and only MQM....on 14th AUGUST.....or PPP...and QUAID-E-TEHRIK...kaun hai....??so please scr*w this new quaid who has BRITISH NATIONALITY.....ALTAF,ZARDARI sabko latkaa dooo...wohi choronee hii tu LEE LII HAI MULK kii....we need new faces new leaders...

And that will make things better?

Altaf phones Kurd - GEO.tv

Updated at: 2354 PST, Monday, April 27, 2009
Altaf phones Kurd LONDON: Muttahida Qaumi Movement chief Altaf Hussain condemned the Taliban militants for stopping lawyers and judges from their professional duties in Swat, Shangla and Buner.

Speaking to Supreme Court Bar Association president Ali Ahmed Kurd on phone from London, Altaf said that 450 lawyers were barred to work by Taliban after enforcement of Nizam-e-Adl Regulation in Swat.

“lawyers were forced to face economic difficulties,” he said.

Hussain called on federal government to provide security to lawyers and judges in these areas.

Look who is becoming oppurtunist now.

I don't think that making a union with MQM won't help Musharraf

And that will make things better?

Yes this will make things much better.
If theives of Pakistan have no where to fly than they will go to jail and this will make a lesson for others.

I disagree on using PA soldiers to fight the terrorists in Afghanistan or letting US become a transport base.
Pakistan army is not fighting any Talibans let aside on afghan soil.
Pakistan army if ever fights with terrorists those are mehsud lead TTP and that too upon request of Zardari and fall back when Zardari ask them to fall back.

Yes all rivals of the Bighti clan voted PML(Q) and yet still they somehow are not incharge in Balochistan.
Do you really know any thing about Pakistan !!!
We have no Bighti clan! where as Bugti tribe is not limited to Akbar Bugti or Brahmdagh Bugti.
Balauchistan assembly did not collapse at the death of Bugti.
Do you know the count how many from Bugti tribe was misplaced due to his attrocities.
FYI, since the death of Akbar Bugti, it is no more a sin to vote against Akbar Bugti's family?
[video=google;-7729203673740843045]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7729203673740843045[/video]

I think I agree with you their however this is Pakistan and our voters may not even mind giving the PPP another chance at leadership if things turn for the better or if they defeat the terrorists.

Do you really think that PPP came atop becasue they are most popular among people of pakistan?
My friend it was a mutual agreement among, Sharif, zardari & Imran Khan.
Elections were engineered.

I know you are an elite member on the forum but please atleast try and see things form a moderate point of view we all know from the past that killing won't help else their would have been no PPP after ZA Bhutto if we can honestly atleast try to bring change in a positive manner then only can we move forward Kll one Kill another Kill Kill Kill what good will it do to anyone. As for the elections being rigged I wonder if their is anything left in life to believe in if we go with such a perception.

Zob bhai sab!! lagta hai tum pakistan ko torna chahtay ho!!

janab mein mulk tornee kaa nahi keh raha....if you are telling me a BRITISH passport holder living in BRITIAN for 20 years knows about pakistan and is sincere to PAKISTAN please give me a break......tell me something YOU HATE ANP,JAMAAT,TALIBAN.....so basically more or less you hate all pathan representation did i ever say that you hate pathans?? so please brother before saying i want to break pakistan please check your leader's comments on pakistan...

I know you are an elite member on the forum but please atleast try and see things form a moderate point of view we all know from the past that killing won't help else their would have been no PPP after ZA Bhutto if we can honestly atleast try to bring change in a positive manner then only can we move forward Kll one Kill another Kill Kill Kill what good will it do to anyone. As for the elections being rigged I wonder if their is anything left in life to believe in if we go with such a perception.

Yes BANE i guess you are right killing them will further give these swines hero status pakistanis tend to respect and give legendary status to people who are killed...so ya let's not kill them but systematically get them acountable for their actions!!!!!

janab mein mulk tornee kaa nahi keh raha....if you are telling me a BRITISH passport holder living in BRITIAN for 20 years knows about pakistan and is sincere to PAKISTAN please give me a break......tell me something YOU HATE ANP,JAMAAT,TALIBAN.....so basically more or less you hate all pathan representation did i ever say that you hate pathans?? so please brother before saying i want to break pakistan please check your leader's comments on pakistan...

If u think that someone living in foriegn country means he's not sincere thats mean u are not loyal to country bcoz u r living in dubai, so plz stop posting here, u are disloyal to our country!!

And i always praise the works of pathans for the development of country, do u know why karachi has more pathans then peshawar??
Bcoz we welcome them, we give them jobs!!
But we also reject the terrorists, from afghnistan, uzbeks etc!!

lets not fight over parties.
do u guys really think NWFP and Balochistan would lik to see musharraf back in power. rit or wrong but those ppl blame musharraf for their troubles. PML Q might not let musharraf to come back. their party got screwed coz of musharraf. i think musharraf should either start his own party or join MQM. but i dont think if musharraf would really lik to work under anyone. however if he does, MQM will gain a lot from him.

If u think that someone living in foriegn country means he's not sincere thats mean u are not loyal to country bcoz u r living in dubai, so plz stop posting here, u are disloyal to our country!!

If that was the best you could say in defence for Altaf Hussain then I must say it is pitifull. Members may live abroad but I don't think that they are desparate to get a nationalty, they are people who if given a position of power they would come back to the nation to serve it they don't live off of donations taken from the hard working people in Karachi and if they don't then god know what happens. A person claming to never have had more than a million rupees living on edgware road and paying all the taxes as well as his livelihood please sort your defence out for Altaf Hussain

Many citizens of Uk has already told u that edgware area is not posh area!! And he did B.Pharm from pakistan, he has job in UK!!

Back
Top Bottom