What's new

Musharraf seeks US help against arrest on return

He actually proved it now. Idiot A$$hole.

washingtontimes7zk.jpg

Musharraf is currently alot better then any other leader for Pakistan now, Pakistan is highly radicalized society it's time for a de radicalization it does not matter if Musharraf has to answer to the USA in the end it will benefit pakistan.

Pakistan is not a "highly radicalized society", if anything the radicals are concentrated in a very small part of the country called Waziristan. If Pakistan is such a "highly radicalized society" then why is it only after the WoT is Pakistan facing this TTP militancy? See the problem with some people is they perceive anti-western sentiment as " highly radicalized". I think you are buying too much into the international propaganda about Pakistan.

Punjab is Pakistan's most populated province, it is not "highly radicalized" nor is Sindh, Balochistan, Kashmir, it's NWFP where the militancy is, though largely eradicated they still operate underground.

So how can Pakistan be a "highly radicalized society" if it's main provinces are largely moderate? Yes there are liberals, moderates, and conservatives, but "highly radicalized" not much throughout the 175 million population.

Pakistan is not a "highly radicalized society", if anything the radicals are concentrated in a very small part of the country called Waziristan. If Pakistan is such a "highly radicalized society" then why is it only after the WoT is Pakistan facing this TTP militancy? See the problem with some people is they perceive anti-western sentiment as " highly radicalized". I think you are buying too much into the international propaganda about Pakistan.

Punjab is Pakistan's most populated province, it is not "highly radicalized" nor is Sindh, Balochistan, Kashmir, it's NWFP where the militancy is, though largely eradicated they still operate underground.

So how can Pakistan be a "highly radicalized society" if it's main provinces are largely moderate? Yes there are liberals, moderates, and conservatives, but "highly radicalized" not much throughout the 175 million population.

Yet the Small Minority of Radicals you speak of have a louder voice and more power then the moderates it seems. getting shot over blasphemy laws.

No not true buddy, to you it may seem that way because that is how the US media presents it. I've actually been to Pakistan trust me no radical sets the agenda in Punjab (where the majority lives) or other provinces. They don't have this "larger voice" all that bs the US media and Fox news say they do trust me I've heard this point before. Why do they have larger voice? It's just nonsensical if you think about it.

No not true buddy, to you it may seem that way because that is how the US media presents. I've actually been to Pakistan trust me no radical sets the agenda in Punjab (where the majority lives) or other provinces. They don't have this "larger voice" all that bs the US media and Fox news say they do trust me I've heard this point before. Why do they have larger voice? It's just nonsensical if you think about it.

The problem is I can't just take your word for it I will need to go to Pakistan myself and see this.

Whose word did you take when you stated Pakistan is a "highly radicalized society"? How did you arrive to that conclusion? Or is it you read more negative news about Pakistan than good news. In fact normal peaceful life isn't even considered news otherwise you would be hearing about that.

Whose word did you take when you stated Pakistan is a "highly radicalized society"? How did you arrive to that conclusion? Or is it you read more negative news about Pakistan than good news. In fact normal peaceful life isn't even considered news otherwise you would be hearing about that.

I have collected Much News from Pakistani and other sources including looking to see that the main radicals are from the Pakistani diaspora. no I have observed both Neutral news and no I don't watch Fox.

Well your just plain wrong when you say a nation of 175 million people are a "highly radicalized society", it's just not statisically and politically true. Is there an area which in the past decade as seen a hostile militancy? Sure mainly in Waziristan which represents less than 1% of the countries land mass and population besides the militants aren't members of Pakistani society. When you say " highly radicalized" your making a strong assertion of hardcore fundamentalism as the norm of society, that is patently false.

Well your just plain wrong when you say a nation of 175 million people are a "highly radicalized society", it's just not statisically and politically true. Is there an area which in the past decade as seen a hostile militancy? Sure mainly in Waziristan which represents less than 1% of the countries land mass and population besides the militants aren't members of Pakistani society. When you say " highly radicalized" your making a strong assertion of hardcore fundamentalism as the norm of society, that is patently false.

Fundamentalism is widespread in Pakistan From Attacks on Minorities to Honor killings to killing over blasphemy laws, how about the Pakistani Hindu's gunned down ? or the Shia's getting attacked and killed. I leave it up to you the radicals have a louder voice then the moderates you claim.

Also if Pakistan is a "highly radicalized society" then why would PPP be in power? Why don't the majority vote for JI or another conservative or extreme party? The electorate shows otherwise. Conservative to extreme parties pull in less than 5% of the total votes in elections meanwhile moderate mainstream parties take up a larger share. What does that tell you?

Just realize your mistake and correct yourself, that's all.

Also if Pakistan is a "highly radicalized society" then why would PPP be in power? Why don't the majority vote for JI or another conservative or extreme party? The electorate shows otherwise. Conservative to extreme parties pull in less than 5% of the total votes in elections meanwhile moderate mainstream parties take up a larger share. What does that tell you?

Just realize your mistake and correct yourself, that's all.

Radicalism and Fundamentalism very much exist in Pakistan if you deny that not with the polls but by the gun. I don't believe you, I will have to go to Pakistan and see for myself Until then I leave it at that.

Mr Musharraf seems to have accomplished alot in Pakistan High Growth, Stability, building Pakistan etc etc whats so bad about him ?
i was wondering the same thing, y do people hate him? war against terror thing?

Yet the Small Minority of Radicals you speak of have a louder voice and more power then the moderates it seems. getting shot over blasphemy laws.

yah, thats not our problem, Pakistan seems to deal very well with them, but for some reason FATA region and its tiny little Mehsud tribe annoy and itch Americas @ss. Do we really have to go over why this small minority have a louder voice? F the western media.

To hell with Musharraf. I swear if mush is elected again, Ive lost all hope for Pakistan.

Very interesting character. he don't mind to take help of USA who just killed their 23 soldiers. And he claims that he is patriot.

i was wondering the same thing, y do people hate him? war against terror thing?

My friend, what is "thing"? How old are you? You just think the War on Terror is a thing? comman man, Pakistanies are suffering everyday with barely any electricity, poverty has gone up, food is expensive for even an average citizen in Pakistan let alone for poor people, we have hundreds of thousands of women/children living in the streets cause of the war affected areas, etc etc etc.. whos fault is it for dragging Pakistan into this never ending fake, American war, a war America has engineered for benefiting them selves? Just who? Mushhhh!!

And now here you mention the war on terror as if its nothing, its only a "thing", lets just throw the idea into the air and forgive Mush, who cares right?

Back
Top Bottom