What's new

Musharraf’s party plans ‘historic welcome’ amid calls for arrest

freind,
he is the best ruller we had, in 20 years if we think of our economy, defence ,infrastructure, education, health!
sory, bt i think a chinese version of governing system is best for pakistan!

To be honest the GOVT of India also found him quiet reasonable. they were close to settling some major issues with him at the helm , but then he got kicked out.
but i still feel the democracy is the best form of governance. but then i guess the people of Pakistan know whats best for them.

To be honest the GOVT of India also found him quiet reasonable. they were close to settling some major issues with him at the helm , but then he got kicked out.
but i still feel the democracy is the best form of governance. but then i guess the people of Pakistan know whats best for them.
very wise thinking! mate
difference of oppinion bt we can live togather!

182466_300439890084530_126462211_n.jpg

Ik party is the front runner in popularity among a certain demographics..
it is not the front runner in electables...people whose votes will count.

Musharraf is probably likely not win a single seat.. his role is that of a "has-been".

This is something people dont understand easily. A jalsa of 100,000 people is now worth a dime during elections.
Zardari and Nawaz are playing their cards wisely. I am seeing the very same parliament the next time also ( At most likely PPP and PML-N will exchange the positions ).

Although MQM seems to be holding onto its voters. Interesting party.

very wise thinking! mate
difference of oppinion bt we can live togather!

182466_300439890084530_126462211_n.jpg

wow, nice concept

the shield and falcon are very innovative concepts by APML supporters

This is something people dont understand easily. A jalsa of 100,000 people is now worth a dime during elections.
Zardari and Nawaz are playing their cards wisely. I am seeing the very same parliament the next time also ( At most likely PPP and PML-N will exchange the positions ).

Although MQM seems to be holding onto its voters. Interesting party.

its pakistan politics, you cant predict anything, you will only say when they happen

wow, nice concept

the shield and falcon are very innovative concepts by APML supporters

its pakistan politics, you cant predict anything, you will only say when they happen

Let them say wht ever they want,its same as we talking about apples & they r thinking about oranges?lol
Yes, this is the power pack concept, & it looks vry best of all ?even if we look other parties?
Including lanten,kite,aroww,or a BAT?

Can’t wait for his return. All the corrupt & incompetent politicians are shitting out their dippers with fear because he can run & save Pakistan like no one. He only thinks for Pakistan & he is ready to die for Pakistan.

“SAB SAI PAHLAY PAKISTAN”, Pakistan comes first.

But for the corrupt & incompetent politicians their pockets come first, Pakistan is no where near.

Back
Top Bottom