What's new

Musharraf Returns :D

waleed3601

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: Former president General (retd) Pervez Musharraf will soon form a United Muslim League (UML), the political platform from where he intends to contest the next general elections, a senior leader of the All Pakistan Muslim League (APML) said on Saturday.

The announcement was made by APML secretary general Dr Muhammad Amjad in Islamabad following the party’s central executive committee meeting.

Amjad claimed that many stalwarts of PML-N and PPP have also held meetings with the former military ruler and showed their confidence in his leadership.

Many senior leaders of PML-N from central and southern Punjab have also contacted the former president. “These leaders think that Pervez Musharraf has the leadership qualities and charisma to bring the country out of this crisis,” he stated. However, some of the leaders meeting Musharraf had requested him not to disclose their names, Amjad said.

He said that the nation would soon see a UML in the country, which would have a greater role in the next general elections.

He particularly mentioned some key names including PPP senior leader Amin Fahim, PML-Q leadership and Functional league chief Pir Sahib Pagara.

Moreover, he said, the APML expresses its confidence over the decision of the political and military leadership to constitute special courts. “The APML wants not only to see that the terrorists are punished, but action is also taken against those who support, finance and assist them in one way or the other,” he stated.

He said that the APML has decided to reactivate the party at district, tehsil and union council levels across the country to play an active role in the Pakistani politics amid what he described as “a failure of the traditional political leaders to handle the situation.”

He said that the APML’s CEC has endorsed the party constitution, which was approved at the party convention in Karachi on August 10, 2014. Dr Amjad added that the party has formed several wings including labour, youth, women, overseas and media, which is the requirement under the ECP law.

He also announced that the party would participate in the election of Gilgit-Baltistan’s legislative assembly, where Pervez Musharraf has overwhelming support due to his extra-ordinary development work during his tenure.

While commenting on the Pakistan Peoples Party’s co-chairman Asif Zardari’s allegation against Musharraf for hatching conspiracy to topple the Sindh provincial government, Dr Amjad said Pervez Musharraf has no interest in removing the provincial government at this stage. “The performance of the PPP in the province, which will decide the fate of its government,” he noted.

Published in The Express Tribune, January 4th, 2015.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AWWW HELL YISSS!!
Can't wait for this, man!
Musharraf is the man :D

Also, read this insightful interview about Musharraf's personal life : “The state has no right to interfere in the relationship between man and God” ‹ The Friday Times
As I said, he's the baws.

@^^

He is insignificante in current scenerio, which is why most of opposer of Mushy don't want to waste their time on him.

Next elections will not decided by who is bigger leader or more fans, but who will or will not perform. How much i dont like democazy, but That is one positive aspect of it.

PS: i had some min so i spend, dont expect me to reply for him anymore

@^^

He is insignificante in current scenerio, which is why most of opposer of Mushy don't want to waste their time on him.

Nawaz Sharif family is certainly opposed to Musharraf. Nawaz Sharif family has come long way from a small factory that used to smelt stolen steel gutter/manhole covers to a multi-billion dollar empire since he has been in politics. I never heard about any financial corruption by Musharraf. The members Nawaz Sharif family are in important posts including his daughter. Nobody knew the names of Musharraf children since they never took part in politics nor corruption.

Last edited:
I'd love to see Mushy's party getting some seats in next elections. The more seats for new parties = less morons from PMLN, PPP, MQM, JI, JUI, ANP..
My utmost desire is to see a new party taking birth before the next general election.. and the real rivals will be PTI and New Party..

The rubbish of PML-N, PPP, MQM, ANP, Musharraf's APML and Religious parties can all merge together to form one crap party for losing sake

Let me see...APML+PMLQ+AML=UML=====>0+0+0=0
and UML>0 iff UML=MQM+APML+PMLQ+AML
Since we know that
APML+PMLQ+AML=0
applying
UML=MQM+0
And we would get
UML=MQM
Hence proved.

Let me see...APML+PMLQ+AML=UML=====>0+0+0=0
and UML>0 iff UML=MQM+APML+PMLQ+AML
Since we know that
APML+PMLQ+AML=0
applying
UML=MQM+0
And we would get
UML=MQM
Hence proved.
Haters gonna hate.
Musharraf is not insignificant.
I doubt most people can forget the prosperity, peace and development of his era that took place all over Pakistan.
8+% economic growth rate, 11% increase in literacy rate, law and order etc
UML, if formed and allowed to contest elections will definitely come in with a bang.
At least 10-15 seats first time but I predict PTI will win next elections.
Long Live Musharraf :D

Haters gonna hate.
Musharraf is not insignificant.
I doubt most people can forget the prosperity, peace and development of his era that took place all over Pakistan.
8+% economic growth rate, 11% increase in literacy rate, law and order etc
UML, if formed and allowed to contest elections will definitely come in with a bang.
At least 10-15 seats first time but I predict PTI will win next elections.
Long Live Musharraf :D
You didn't get the underlying message....If musharraf is to become significant, he would have to either made head of the MQM or MQM voters are gonna vote for APML, which they hadn't for last two elections......Rest sochnay aur andazay laganay par koe pabandi nahi :)

and the real rivals will be PTI and New Party

Is this a wish or a prediction?

Based on current situation, the 2018 general elections will yield more or less same results, except for PPP in Sindh maybe. They may or may not lose some seats to PTI / PMLN depending on how many lotas they can lure in.

Is this a wish or a prediction?

Based on current situation, the 2018 general elections will yield more or less same results, except for PPP in Sindh maybe. They may or may not lose some seats to PTI / PMLN depending on how many lotas they can lure in.
wish... ain't gonnai happen though

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom