What's new

Musharraf Pitted as new leader of MQM

Buddy this intelligence officer should be put in jail. How dare he point fingers at other people when his own institution is for sale. For example those darrars that killed Zia. Those darrars that killed Mushaf Ali. I say you fix your institution first before talking to others like that. What's going on with the upcoming prime land Swat chaoni? You kept OBL in Abbotabad. The war that killed 50K people. Now you wanna expand to other areas. What was so bad about this jihad against Amrika that Forced you all to make $$$? Mushy and his bud Jernails were not masters of double game. They were masters of making money. But don't worry. A whistle blower coming soon. We all will know how much money you guys made. Blood money. Altaf bhai is a small criminal. Bigger ones are in Islamabad. Top notch crooks in ghq.
Beta tu ban ho kay he rahay ga.....:astagh:

Time is running out on ganja brothers, & thier crap supporters?
ALTAF HUSSIAN is alive, he has a long experince how to handle MQM, in exile?
Surly movment against, fakly elected & biggest money launderers of the world nawaz sharif family, will reach to its logical end, on the phansi ghat, with the same old rope used against bhutto?
Bonga bhai pehlay uski post ko puri tarha to parhlo, he is not pro PML-N.

Whoever comes in charge of MQM. He should dispose off the militant wing of MQM and bring a new "Political Only" Face of MQM.
Karachi Politics need to Change.
All of these Karachi parties PPP ANP JI and MQM have Militant wings. They should be Like PTI and PML

Whoever comes in charge of MQM. He should dispose off the militant wing of MQM and bring a new "Political Only" Face of MQM.
Karachi Politics need to Change.
All of these Karachi parties PPP ANP JI and MQM have Militant wings. They should be Like PTI and PML
PTI has JI goons and TTP for it and N$ LeJ and other ban outfit group:surprise:

This is a funny thread. Everyone here are all comedians. But April Fool is gone guys wait for next year.

Not going to happen. Musharaf has never been member of MQM. How is it possible that he can become a leader of a party? .......

In Pakistan don't we try to fix every institution by placing an ex military official at the top?
This might even work with MQM

Both lived on Edgware Road in London after exile.
Dont know how much they socialized during that time or to what level their understanding has developed.
But having some Rtd. General taking over a militant Political Party like MQM-
HIGHLY IMPOSSIBLE- infact funny.

Yeah i heard about the improved security arrangements after MOSSAD agents left the country easily after killing some hammas leader-
btw in UAE i rarely see people getting a bail- they are either convicted or released-
There are strong rumors in circulation that Musharraf may be handed over the leadership of MQM in case Altaf Hussain's case reaches its ultimate conclusion. Governor Ishrat ul Ibad, Haidar Abbas and Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui -who was previously pitted as replacement- and farooq sattar have all been given the backseat...

^^ lol what is that?-

you have my post from another thread- as your post DITTO- wtfff?-

Yeah i heard about the improved security arrangements after MOSSAD agents left the country easily after killing some hammas leader-
btw in UAE i rarely see people getting a bail- they are either convicted or released-
There are strong rumors in circulation that Musharraf may be handed over the leadership of MQM in case Altaf Hussain's case reaches its ultimate conclusion. Governor Ishrat ul Ibad, Haidar Abbas and Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui -who was previously pitted as replacement- and farooq sattar have all been given the backseat...
POLITICS.........POLITICS...........POLITICS...........POLITICS................POLITICS........POLITICS............POLITICS

I dont care who comes in....all we need is peace, respect and prosperity !!!!!!

is that too much to ask for :cray: :cray:

^^ lol what is that?-
MQM haaaahaahah

Never gonna happen...

If Musharraf comes, the whole MQM slogan of 'Muhajir' Qaum will lose it's weight.

I think they understand that they need to move beyond that, but can not figure out how. Mush can make it happen for them.

BUT, Mush is not a stable leader or someone with foresight. It would be a case of 'out of the frying pan, into the fire'.

In Pakistan don't we try to fix every institution by placing an ex military official at the top?
This might even work with MQM

Musharaf is stuck himself lol. It will hardly to common sense to replace with another leader with controversy surrounding him. I still think MQM should retire Altaf Hussain and side line him. They should get new leadership. But I guess the die hard supporters of MQM only listen to Altaf bhai.

I think this is not fair that on the death of Army Public School students holiday is announced and on Iqbal Day we didn`t have one inspite of the fact that son of ALLAMA IQBAL won the case in supreme court.

Is there any importance of civilian in our country.Hundereds of civilian childeren died in opetation but no one cares about them.

When there were dozens of civilians being killed each day in different parts of country each day if govt had taken actions and if IK had took back his dharna session for the civilian martyrs then may be the childeren could have been alive.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom