What's new

Musharraf Pitted as new leader of MQM

Most of the MQM workers that I come in contact with, have endorsed this explicitly or implicitly....However, since I am still not sure of it, I used the word "strong rumors"...

i don't think the kind of person musharraf will accept this. if accept MQM must have to change its Political Beliefs

Musharraf is very populer in young urdu speaking generation May allah Bless Musharraf

Its obvious from the day he came over from Dubai. Initially he made his mind up to stay in Karachi and not Rawalpindi which suggested he had more trust in MQM than Army. Later It took the courts to drag him to Islamabad... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
100% agree with you (exceptions still stand but lets agree on your comment in its spirit)

what Musharraf is being tried for is when he was the president. and you have seen how "evidence" has been tempered and how judges and prosecution has been selective in its haste to charge Musharraf.. there is no chance of justice when government, prosecution and judiciary has time and again declared that they only want to punish Musharraf.

I find it so shameful that the members of Musharraf cabinet that were there in the meeting about the declaration of emergency are now in Nawaz party so in order to accommodate them justice is being selective.

I have had no issues if he was charged for the coup of 99 after Nawaz failed to have his plane crashed or landed into India. reason I mentioned all this is just to let you know that I am consistent with my stance. not for sake of Imran or Musharraf or Sheikh Rasheed.

coming back to possible future leadership of MQM, it all depends what happens to Altaf, he might survive. although Urdu speaking people like Musharraf generally and specially MQM has a lot of support for him but making him leader is far fetched.

I personally think that Munir A Malik rightly refused and resigned as Attorney General, when musharraf was not tried for 1999. that is the original sin.. and that includes all the judges and collaborators...

what is being going on is personal vendetta of nawaz against musharraf and nothing else.

well if there is leadership change, I would prefer Faisal Sabzwari type over Babar Ghori and Waseem Akhtar etc. even Musharraf would be a good choice from MQM's point of view.

If mushi got MQM leadership that would be awesome , i will suggest that he should re arrange everything and with public support he can achieve many things .. always wanted to see mushi back in power , this time with so called democracy

maybe you need to understand a little about MQM before spreading this rumor

even if quaid e azam was alive today wont have in any way replaced altaf hussain as leader of the MQM

the bond between altaf and his followers is like a father an son, altaf gets respect as a father, not sure about PTIians, any other human being wont like to replace his father with a new choice

the relationship between MQM and altaf is the ideology which MQM is striving for, replacing altaf would be the end of ideology, i respect mush he in any way doesn't represent the ideology of MQM

maybe you need to understand a little about MQM before spreading this rumor

even if quaid e azam was alive today wont have in any way replaced altaf hussain as leader of the MQM

the bond between altaf and his followers is like a father an son, altaf gets respect as a father, not sure about PTIians, any other human being wont like to replace his father with a new choice

the relationship between MQM and altaf is the ideology which MQM is striving for, replacing altaf would be the end of ideology, i respect mush he in any way doesn't represent the ideology of MQM

Sahi kehtay hain Baap do number aur chor ho to Beta bhe wesa hi ho ga

Seems they are trying to boost moral of MQM walas by mentioning Musharraf's name

:P

Let me settle this argument for you . Even if the God himself comes down and wants the leadership of MQM , it isn't possible . Altaf Hussain will still stay the chief , its a hero worship or technically - the personality cult . Maybe you will not be able to understand but believe it .:D

Let me settle this argument . Even if the God himself comes down and wants the leadership of MQM , it isn't possible . Altaf Hussain will still stay the chief , its a hero workship or technically - the personality cult . :D

GOD is omnipotent but, but should say if jesus was reincarnated again, he wont be allowed to head MQM

If Justin Bieber is good enough to come into consideration for you to replace your leader than its good enough indeed.

ya shaikh, what do you want me to say, is miley cyrus good enough for your liking?, just name me anybody who can good enough for you

if you adore justin timberlake i say, if Justin timberlake wanted he himself wont be allowed to head MQM

GOD is omnipotent but, but should say if jesus was reincarnated again, he wont be allowed to head MQM

ya shaikh, what do you want me to say, is miley cyrus good enough for your liking?, just name me anybody who can good enough for you

if you adore justin timberlake i say, if Justin timberlake wanted he himself wont be allowed to head MQM
Jesus will be too busy fighting the Saudi Dajjal .. he wont have time to take MQM leadership

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom