What's new

Musharraf Lies onace again

zafarsheikh

New Recruit

Reaction score
Biggest lie of the day: ]MUSHARRAF DENIES BUGTI’S MURDER
Musharraf vowed on Wednesday that he would eradicate the status quo and bring up new people in the politics as the people were fed up of the old system. He said that people were not going to test the same persons again and again.

He had absolute power for 10 years, he failed to do so.

albert-insane1.jpg

what is the meaning of your signature. kindly introduce yourself in member forum

Entire ruling elite of Bugti clan need to be wiped out for they are corrupt and brutal on their own people!

After some time.... There would be "wakeels" of musharraf ( I will have to wash my hands) will come and will tell every one that along with other "qualities" , Mush is endowed with a "truth speaking tongue'.......

At-least he is man enough that he is facing all crap he left behind few years ago----I think that Musharraf has learn a lot from his past experience,and I think that he should take part in elections,as apart from all mistakes he made,he got steel nerves to deal with current situation of Pakistan!

Bugti killing - very good
Lal Masjid operation - Super good
Benazir Assassination - Only dumbasses believe that
NRO - Yes Musharraf effed up on that
CJP reference - majorly wrong.
Attack on Geo office and banning them - also very wrong.

How the heck are people still condemning action in Lal Masjid and against Bugti?

Somebody should tell Hamid Mir and his brethren to watch those videos of them blowing up pipelines and doing smuggling, and also BRA and BLA videos along with that...then he could judge for himself that whether these people really are innocent.

As for Lal Masjid, storing tonnes of ammo, RPGs, HMGs, gas masks, Dragunovs under the garb of a seminary, but still innocent...

Musharraf vowed on Wednesday that he would eradicate the status quo and bring up new people in the politics as the people were fed up of the old system. He said that people were not going to test the same persons again and again.

Old Habits Die Hard !!!

Ba'qol Ghalib:
Chutt'ti nahi hai moo ko yai kafir lagi hoi !!!

he still believes they had India by the neck in Kargil

People are ignorant of the fact that three high ranking PA officers died when Bugti committed suicide.
Bugati was an enemy of the State and Kudos to Musharraf for taking him on...under the circumstances i guess same people will claim the elimination of some Baitullaha as a murder. !!

At-least he is man enough that he is facing all crap he left behind few years ago----I think that Musharraf has learn a lot from his past experience,and I think that he should take part in elections,as apart from all mistakes he made,he got steel nerves to deal with current situation of Pakistan!

can i tell you a secret?
"everyone learns from past experiences", shhhhhh dont tell anyone

As for Lal Masjid, storing tonnes of ammo, RPGs, HMGs, gas masks, Dragunovs under the garb of a seminary, but still innocent...

Most of the people who criticis Musharaf for Lal Masjid are not the say why he started it? But He finished things wrong while throwing phosphores on the bodies, and bring new weapons, to show these weapons were from Lal Masjid people.

This did tremendous demage to Pakistan, and 1000s of Pak army died due to his this decision. Before in Swat no body was even used to care about Radio Mullah. Lal Masjid Operation (especially ending) put swatis and bajour's people into revenge mode and helped that mullah to gather more support.

Musharaf didnt kill Bugti, Bugti was a terrorist who blew Gas pipelines and Power Transmission lines on Daily basis, His men even tried to blow up the train tracks! Army went to catch him, he was hiding in a cave! then he attacked other soldiers with Rocket launcher in the cave and the cave collapsed he died along with soldiers! it was a suicide!

Back
Top Bottom