What's new

Musharraf Lies onace again

Most of the people who criticis Musharaf for Lal Masjid are not the say why he started it? But He finished things wrong while throwing phosphores on the bodies, and bring new weapons, to show these weapons were from Lal Masjid people.

This did tremendous demage to Pakistan, and 1000s of Pak army died due to his this decision. Before in Swat no body was even used to care about Radio Mullah. Lal Masjid Operation (especially ending) put swatis and bajour's people into revenge mode and helped that mullah to gather more support.

so, fracker how did these 1000s of Pak army died?definitly because lal masjid was keeping Arms and ammo! and they wanted to declare Pak a failed state!Do watch latest Intervies of that maulvi who on Ary,how his mouth was shut when anchor person asked him about this issue and issue of massage centre and all the actions their masjid did!

People are ignorant of the fact that three high ranking PA officers died when Bugti committed suicide.
Bugati was an enemy of the State and Kudos to Musharraf for taking him on...under the circumstances i guess same people will claim the elimination of some Baitullaha as a murder. !!

Well said @Windjammer I don't know whats wrong with people---why the hell are they defending terrorists like Bugti and abdul aziz:disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
People are ignorant of the fact that three high ranking PA officers died when Bugti committed suicide.
Bugati was an enemy of the State and Kudos to Musharraf for taking him on...under the circumstances i guess same people will claim the elimination of some Baitullaha as a murder. !!

they were four................

so, fracker how did these 1000s of Pak army died?definitly because lal masjid was keeping Arms and ammo! and they wanted to declare Pak a failed state!Do watch latest Intervies of that maulvi who on Ary,how his mouth was shut when anchor person asked him about this issue and issue of massage centre and all the actions their masjid did!

Well said @Windjammer I don't know whats wrong with people---why the hell are they defending terrorists like Bugti and abdul aziz:disagree:

???????????????????????????

Nope... In last day, I remember a Agreement did happen between Government and Lal Masjid Claric, that that Lal Masjid Claric will leave this place, but in the night army still did operation. And in the end 100s of ladies were missing, who are known to be killed.

Army Jawans died in Swat operation due to increase support of Radio Mullah, who gather people while using Lal Masjid Incident.

Nope... In last day, I remember a Agreement did happen between Government and Lal Masjid Claric, that that Lal Masjid Claric will leave this place, but in the night army still did operation. And in the end 100s of ladies were missing, who are known to be killed.

Army Jawans died in Swat operation due to increase support of Radio Mullah, who gather people while using Lal Masjid Incident.

maybe those women got escaped?beacuse cleric was also caught when he was running away!

What do Pakistanis think of Musharraf beeing in power if he wins the elections?
Isnt it better then now or will it be worse?

maybe those women got escaped?beacuse cleric was also caught when he was running away!

Yes it could be, it is possible. But main thing was to the parents who sent their daughters to study in Lal Masjid were missing, on the top there was 3-4 stories about phosphors to burn the bodies after killing, was enough evidence for those fathers to help Radio Mullah in revenge to PA.

Not possible, He can't win.. He left far behind in election campaigns.

I don't think so that he can win--because of strong lobby system of current government and political parties against him.

@Slav Defence, may be they want the likes of Zardari back in power and enjoy sweltering in 12 hours of load shedding. :cheesy:

:omghaha: Well said------and I think want to lend some More money to Zardari from State Bank Of Pakistan----:hitwall:

Entire ruling elite of Bugti clan need to be wiped out for they are corrupt and brutal on their own people!

If that's the case why don't the Baloch themselves 'wipe them out'? So your statement may be well off target here!
:pop:

Then why he came back if he knows he has no chance and he knows they will try to kill him?

A general's hope is always high, because --you know an army-man never gives up,he keeps on trying to attain his desired goal till death!

Obviously he killed a terrorist, not murdered him. Since he's saying he'll continue to eradicate terrorism, Bugti Jr. better watch out.

oh really..... this is the mentality that got Balochistan into this mess today...

hope SC hangs mushrraf for his crimes of killing Nawab Akbar Khan Bughti.

Bugti killing - very good
Lal Masjid operation - Super good
Benazir Assassination - Only dumbasses believe that
NRO - Yes Musharraf effed up on that
CJP reference - majorly wrong.
Attack on Geo office and banning them - also very wrong.

On balance, Gen Musharraf has much to answer for, and properly, in a court of law, for his many wrongs. To allow him to go unpunished only encourages the next person to get away with more egregiously horrible acts, and that cannot be good for Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom