What's new

Musharraf Ki Yaad AAyi Us Kay Janay Kay Baad

President Musharraf is listening to your voices and responding to what is on your mind:

1) On the facts surrounding the NRO, the power crisis and future political base:

2) On judicial crisis and rule of law, and re-emergence of Taliban:

3) On personal plans for future and criticism regarding past performance:

4) On crisis of leadership and citizen/investor confidence:

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha I love this guy he came on our level always... First leader who came next to people ever, None of Pakistan's power men ever meet around with middle class, He did always.

Many countries had the same boom....
After 10 years we will see different Pakistan under any leadership....
Change always happen...
anyways….

Can you please tell me when did I say Musharaf was a bad guy...

I said many times he also did good things during his term....

But he cannot be compared to the revolutionary people…

Now don’t tell me you can compare him with Einstein or Hitler (dealt with recession in Germany)

I hope your next post makes sense as you compare him with people of his level…

I am a middle man..I do not support corrupt politicians nor do I support Musharaf….

Do not take Musharaf as a hero….

I am not convincing you for anything..I will not get any benefit for it…I just said take Musharaf as Musharaf not as a godfather…

and about the wireless thing...the funniest comment ever....
do you live in a Jomphiri?
as you said you don't have it till 09...
You don't have it or U.S. did not have it?

ohh I see new roads everywhere...

Dont be foolish..I always said he did good things but you are a "blind" supporter...
Now you want me to learn from you..
ahan....hmmmm...

I never passed any hatred comment against him...
Did I?

If you think people cannot see what he did to make Pakistan a "Super Pakistan" than we are all blind....
Why do you even reply if you said people will not be convinced...
:pakistan:

Well i am not a blind supporter of Musharraf or anyone just to let you guys know, I rather talk of facts then fictions. You talk about manny countries boomed in that time... Lol we we were in brick 9 countries buddy, People here in USA were talking of Pakistan being one of the booming country, but there are couple hundred countries in the world buddy boy. Why Pakistan? I have one question to you. Why are you against Musharraf and then i will counter your arguments till the end, Give me reason which make sense. Thanks... I don't think none of Musharraf's supporter like him coz of him but because of his deeds and acts

hahaha I love this guy he came on our level always... First leader who came next to people ever, None of Pakistan's power men ever meet around with middle class, He did always.

The end!

I cannot give my arguments after this statement...
I don't have anything to say...

You are right..
you won...

:pakistan:

The mess pakistan is in today is due to mushys stupidity and short sightness and you must be a looney to want him back.......let him stand in elections like everybody else and lets see if he gets voted in.

to tell you the truth musharaff put up the economy 8% as i heard.... he is a true man had his faults but i dont blame him .... may he rise up again and dont know if you are a pakistani ..... but if you are not ... dont mind this but why should you care about pakistan ?

One more letter:

Come back, Musharraf

Sunday, November 22, 2009
This is in relation to the news item saying that Musharraf is staging a comeback and will launch a new party. I, like all his supporters, welcome him back and want him to start his political activities in Pakistan. During my life in Pakistan, I have not seen any person more sincere and loyal to the country than him. He always made decisions keeping in view the national interest. His patriotism is beyond doubt. His all unpopular decisions are now proving right and even the present government is following them.

His era will be remembered as the era of development in which the country made unprecedented achievements in the field of banking, telecommunications, infrastructure development, the media, higher education, mega projects like Gwadar port, motorways and foreign investment. I assure him of my full support upon his return.

Ijaz Tabassum

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Come back, Musharraf

Final resolution of Kashmir issue based on Musharraf's 4-point formula may, after all, turn out to be another positive legacy of the Musharraf rule.

Mirwaiz confirmed to the Indian Express in a recent interview that the four-point formula proposed by former Pakistani President Musharraf is being revived to try and settle the Kashmir issues. The Musharraf formula envisions soft or porous borders in Kashmir with freedom of movement for the Kashmiris; exceptional autonomy or "self-governance" within each region of Kashmir; phased demilitarization of all regions; and finally, a "joint supervisory mechanism," with representatives from India, Pakistan and all parts of Kashmir, to oversee the plan’s implementation.

“India is not ready for the joint-management part of the proposals which talk about joint control of foreign affairs, currency and communications in Kashmir,” Mirwaiz told the Indian Express. “There’s a broader agreement on the other aspects of this settlement model”.

Haq's Musings: China's Growing Role in Afghanistan, Kashmir

MQM Mustafa Kamal's thought provoking speech about Pervez Musharraf

part 1:

part 2:

The latest chapter in the history of Pakistan: Return of the King

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan: :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
This was a great show of support from Mustufa Kamal.

Saudi Grand Mufti Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah Al Sheikh asked the Ummah on Thursday not to compromise on the issue of terrorism and urged Muslims to unite against suicide attacks.

‘There is no place for terrorism in Islam…Muslim intellectuals should address this menace and should take measures to root out this menace, eradicate misunderstandings about Islam and its teachings,’ the grand mufti declared in his Haj sermon at Masjid-i-Nimra in Arafat where over two million Muslims from across the world had gathered for waqoof, the main pillar of Haj.

Here is the complete story:

DAWN.COM | World | Muslims urged to shun terrorism

Majority of Pakistanis respect the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah Al Sheikh. His knowledge of deen is enormous and people seek guidance from his fatwas.

This is almost exactly what Gen. Musharraf has said on many occasions but our emotional people saw him as supporting the USA when he was actually supporting Pakistan and Muslims. :hitwall:

He could have followed example of NS and pacified peopel with whatever they wanted to hear from him, but, Gen. Musharraf is a true leader and an honest person so he tried to fight against extremism from day one.

I hope that Pakistanis realize the sincere efforts of Gen. Musharraf and show greater support upon his return in future.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom