What's new

Musharraf Ki Yaad AAyi Us Kay Janay Kay Baad

:police: Who ever thinks that Mush iz better or any other leader iz better
no gud can be done by quarelling on this wat evr u gotta do do practically
long live pak:pakistan:

In my opinion, Mush was the wrath of god on this nation and this country hasn't seen a monster like him ever.

If yahya khan broke pakistan geographically then Mush did more damage by compromising the sovereignity of the remaining pakistan.

Now my question to the blind supporters of the former dictator: Politicians are corrupt, no doubt about that but why Mr. Musharraf allowed all these loans to write off during his time? Was that his personal money that he let go so easily? Had he not came forcefully into power in the name of good governance? What the good governance was doing while he was writing off the loans?
My answer to blind like you is that didn't you realized Pakistan was transformed in his era and all what you have quoted is the list of Musharraf enemies and traitors, if their is evidence than why not take it to court.
Zardari devalued Pak currency 20% so can you calculate how much state lost in it and how much enemy of state got benifited.

Before the country was run by the thief and thugs, so don’t talk about before, talk after 1999 when a pious dictator took power in the name of good governance, what happened of that good governance?

It is good to see supporters of thugs and thieves trying to have them back in power so that massive haram khuri part III could run in Pakistan. Well one is back and NS will soon try to derail the current set up with King's permission) to fulfill your dreams.

Pakistan will surely suffer but who cares as long as pathetic egos are satisfied.

I have better things to do so I will not respond to a supporter of thugs and thieves. Keep yapping.

In my opinion, Mush was the wrath of god on this nation and this country hasn't seen a monster like him ever.

If yahya khan broke pakistan geographically then Mush did more damage by compromising the sovereignity of the remaining pakistan.

Why is he a monster? Because he liberated media or because he made Gawader port.

I hope you are not a Lal Masjid pro-Taliban supporter.

Kindly understand one thing - Pakistan lost East Pakistan because of our own attitudes towards the Bangolis. They won the lection and had the right to make Sheikh Mujib the PM of this country. It was Bhutto who unnecessarily escalated the situation. Yahya Khan was not alone in the break up of our country.

My answer to blind like you is that didn't you realized Pakistan was transformed in his era and all what you have quoted is the list of Musharraf enemies and traitors, if their is evidence than why not take it to court.
Zardari devalued Pak currency 20% so can you calculate how much state lost in it and how much enemy of state got benifited.
Transformed? transformed from what into what? Do you even know the meaning of transformation? Where Pakistan was standing before 1999, and where it was standing in Sept 2007, among the G8? What transformation?

It is good to see supporters of thugs and thieves trying to have them back in power so that massive haram khuri part III could run in Pakistan. Well one is back and NS will soon try to derail the current set up with King's permission) to fulfill your dreams.

Pakistan will surely suffer but who cares as long as pathetic egos are satisfied.

I have better things to do so I will not respond to a supporter of thugs and thieves. Keep yapping.
At least I have courage to say that politicians are corrupt, do you have the same courage to speak the truth for the dictator you support? Forget about haram khouri part III, explain to me Musharraffi haram khouri? When all profitable institutions were sold out for far below their actual value; can you explain to me why? Even General Qayyum, the Chairman of Pakistan Steel had to come out in public and complaint about the haram khouri of Musharrafi regime. General Qayyum is also a thug and a thief? General Ehtesham Zameer is also a thug and a thief? Anybody who apposes Musharraf is a thug and and a thief?

Why is he a monster? Because he liberated media or because he made Gawader port.

I hope you are not a Lal Masjid pro-Taliban supporter.

Kindly understand one thing - Pakistan lost East Pakistan because of our own attitudes towards the Bangolis. They won the lection and had the right to make Sheikh Mujib the PM of this country. It was Bhutto who unnecessarily escalated the situation. Yahya Khan was not alone in the break up of our country.
He liberated media? It was the efforts of the Pakistani media and the American and European danda that forced Musharraf to ‘liberate’ media. He made Gawader? In whose time the Gawader PCO was approved? Shows how clueless you are about the functioning of the governments. Yahya the drunkard and the womanizer was not alone, of course he was not, but who was the head of the Government? Yahya or Butto? Who had to invite the majority leader to form the government? Yahya or Bhutto? Who had to decide to crush a political uprising in the former East Pakistan? Yahya the CinC or Bhutto? Dude, do twist the facts but not to the extent where you start looking like a real chughad

Kindly understand one thing - Pakistan lost East Pakistan because of our own attitudes towards the Bangolis. They won the lection and had the right to make Sheikh Mujib the PM of this country.

True. If that was allowed then the history of Pakistan would have been different.
Infact, the situation has not changed much, Punjabis still get far above their share in everything compared to other provinces. The most neglected are NWFP and Balochistan, no wonder, we are witnessing violence at both places. Sure, you can retort that foreign powers are involved, but I am sure you know that the opportunity to get involved is given by Pakistan itself. If Pakistan was fair to Bengalis, would they seccede from Pakistan. If Pakistan is fair to Balochistan, would Balochis fight against Pakistan?

I think most of the present day problems of Pakistan are due to selfishness of Punjabis. They have unfairly grabbed the share(in economy and water sharing) of others, so that they can prosper.

Sorry for the rant. :blah:

Transformed? transformed from what into what? Do you even know the meaning of transformation? Where Pakistan was standing before 1999, and where it was standing in Sept 2007, among the G8? What transformation?

At least I have courage to say that politicians are corrupt, do you have the same courage to speak the truth for the dictator you support? Forget about haram khouri part III, explain to me Musharraffi haram khouri? When all profitable institutions were sold out for far below their actual value; can you explain to me why? Even General Qayyum, the Chairman of Pakistan Steel had to come out in public and complaint about the haram khouri of Musharrafi regime. General Qayyum is also a thug and a thief? General Ehtesham Zameer is also a thug and a thief? Anybody who apposes Musharraf is a thug and and a thief?

He liberated media? It was the efforts of the Pakistani media and the American and European danda that forced Musharraf to ‘liberate’ media. He made Gawader? In whose time the Gawader PCO was approved? Shows how clueless you are about the functioning of the governments. Yahya the drunkard and the womanizer was not alone, of course he was not, but who was the head of the Government? Yahya or Butto? Who had to invite the majority leader to form the government? Yahya or Bhutto? Who had to decide to crush a political uprising in the former East Pakistan? Yahya the CinC or Bhutto? Dude, do twist the facts but not to the extent where you start looking like a real chughad

Sir I also tried to convince them but they are blind supporters...One of Musharaf's supporter in this thread said that Musharaf always met people from middle class and stuff....After that I gave up..

They always say ohhh compare Musharaf with politicians...well why should we compare Musharaf (The Ultimate Leader) with politicians..we should compare him with some great example like Jinnah, George Washington or Adolf Hitler...and someone actually said to me on this thread that his next post will compare it....
They think Musharaf is the best leader Pakistan had..
They compare one bad example with another

Example
Musharaf >>> did corruption of $190 million
Zardari >>> $300 million

Wow clapping Musharaf is the best leader...huh

:pakistan:

Don't make baseless claims just to prove that you are right.
Discuss facts which every one know and have experienced, some one has listed some of the facts above but until you read them you cannot change.

Don't make baseless claims just to prove that you are right.
Discuss facts which every one know and have experienced, some one has listed some of the facts above but until you read them you cannot change.

First thing
Did I say follow what I say?
How can you say I am here to prove that I am right?
How did this idea came into your mind?
Maybe you want to convince me...anyways

Google

I do not want to flood this thread with articles...
It is easy to find there....now go and search

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

SSGPA

I am not here to do useless arguments with you...
I said to you before
You won and I lost...

:pakistan:

Musharraf's Historic Speech
by Daniel Pipes
New York Sun
September 20, 2005

When the Malaysian currency tanked in late 1997, the country's then-prime minister, Mahathir Mohamad, said he had "definite information" that Jews were the cause. "We do not want to say that this is a plot by the Jews, but in reality it is a Jew who triggered the currency plunge, and coincidentally [financier George] Soros is a Jew." Mr. Mahathir went on to say that just as "the Jews would rob Palestinians … this is what they are doing to our country."

Mahathir's antisemitism is so typical of discourse in the Muslim world over the last generation that I have found an "uneasy parallel" between it and Nazi Germany of the 1930s.

This background makes clear the historic nature of a speech by the president of Pakistan, Pervez Musharraf, to the American Jewish Congress on September 17. More coincidentally, he too singled out George Soros as a symbol of Jewish financial prowess, but very differently.

Lauding Jewish groups in the United States, Mr. Musharraf remarked that they "were at the forefront in opposing the ethnic cleansing of Muslims in Bosnia," adding: "I am told that the largest contributor to the Bosnian cause was the Jewish-American businessman and philanthropist, George Soros."

Most news coverage of the Musharraf speech focused on the prospect of Pakistan opening diplomatic relations with Israel (Reuters: "Pakistan leader urges US Jews to help make peace"), but what is potentially of lasting importance about the Musharraf address – beyond the mere fact of its being delivered to a Jewish organization – was the president's respectful, accurate, and constructive comments about Jews.

He began with the important observation that Jews and Muslims "have many similarities and few divergences in their faith and culture," then listed three specifics: belief in the oneness of God, shared ways of greeting, and a common phrase in the Talmud and Koran. And Moses, he pointed out, is the prophet most often referred to in the Koran.

Mr. Musharraf noted how "our experiences and histories intertwine" and then elaborated on what he called the two communities' "rich and very long" history of interaction. He mentioned the "shining examples" of Cordova, Baghdad, Istanbul, and Bukhara, the golden period of Muslim Spain, and the joint experience of the Spanish Inquisition. Generalizing from the inquisition, he correctly asserted that Jews and Muslims "have not only lived together and shared prosperity, but also suffered together."

Against this background, Mr. Musharraf portrayed the period since 1945 as an aberration. As I have also noted, 1945 was the pivotal year when Jews stopped leaving Christendom for Islamdom and reversed directions. The past six decades, in other words, broke a pattern of 13 centuries. Mr. Musharraf resisted ascribing blame for this gulf but limited himself to noting that the problems occurred during the "bloodiest century in human history."

He commended American Jews for their role in protecting Bosnian Muslims and praised them for offering "legal and other assistance" to Muslims in the United States. "I wish to acknowledge and appreciate this," he said. Mr. Musharraf also flattered Jews as "probably the most distinguished and influential community" in America. Looking to the future, he emphasized the role of compassion in repairing Muslim-Jewish relations.

Properly to appreciate the significance of this speech means hearing it with Muslim ears. It may not sound like much, for example, that he referred to the Holocaust as the Jewish people's "greatest tragedy," but the profusion of Muslim Holocaust deniers, including Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas, makes this an important statement.

Mr. Musharraf's speech can significantly affect Muslim views of Jews only if it is part of a larger effort. So, in the question period, I asked him if he would take steps to ensure that his vision of Jews be spread. He admitted he had not thought this through but on the spot there, in public, in view of a bank of television cameras, he made a commitment to do precisely that.

Mr. Musharraf's reaching out to Jews is part of a much broader project of developing what he calls "Enlightened Moderation" in Islam. Although until now more talk than action, even the talk is a major achievement. Sadly, only he and one other Muslim leader, King Abdullah II of Jordan, are articulating a moderate version of Islam, but at least those two are doing so.

For his efforts, Mr. Musharraf deserves appreciation and encouragement.

Musharraf's Historic Speech :: Daniel Pipes

The only leader in Pakistan who actually have the gutts to lead Pakistan. Most politicians would privately agree that Pakistan should do more to resolve the Palestenian issue but in public they only give empty promises and slogans.

Gen. Musharraf realizes that Pakistan will never be able to help resolve the Palestenian problem until it has some sort of dialogue with Israel.

This is diplomacy at its height where a Muslim leader is invited to address the most influential lobby in the world. No Pakistani politician would ever do this because they don't have the capacity to make teh right decission for Pakistan.

Now pro-taliban and NS' supporters would come out slamming Gen. Musharraf because that is all NS and they could do :rofl:

Musharraf's Historic Speech
by Daniel Pipes
New York Sun
September 20, 2005

Lauding Jewish groups in the United States, Mr. Musharraf remarked that they "were at the forefront in opposing the ethnic cleansing of Muslims in Bosnia," adding: "I am told that the largest contributor to the Bosnian cause was the Jewish-American businessman and philanthropist, George Soros."

Musharraf's Historic Speech :: Daniel Pipes

:tup: Bosnian helped Jews in world war II when they were hiding :cheers: so good deeds always pay you back. before 1940 Muslims and Jews were good to each other

:tup: Bosnian helped Jews in world war II when they were hiding :cheers: so good deeds always pay you back. before 1940 Muslims and Jews were good to each other
The Americans and Europeans did not budge until Iran announced that she was going to send weapons to the Bosnian Muslims so that they could defend themselves against the Serbs. By the time NATO went into action in August 1995, tens of thousands of Bosnian Muslims were already killed mercilessly. The NATO did not start its aerial campaign to save the Bosnian Muslims but to control the conflict form escalation and US/NATO feared that if the Bosnian ever managed to get large supplies of arms mainly from Iran, they will start killing back the Christian Serbs.

The fact of the matter is that the US/NATO apposed lifting the unfair UN arm embargo on Bosnia and provided the ruthless Serbs ample time and opportunity to massacre as many Bosnians as they could.

Reference: Congressional Record - ARMS EMBARGO IN BOSNIA (House of Representatives - April 25, 1996) - [Page: H4044]

Here Musharraf is telling that the American Jews were at the forefront of opposing the ethnic cleansing of Muslims in Bosnia and blah blah blah. Once again Musharraf (and his blind supporters) proved that how pathetic he is at the history and in this case something that had happened only in the last decade. The poor guy has reached to this low where he had to praise the American Jews for their imaginary and hypothetical help for the Bosnian Muslims only so that they support him for his bid to be a president one more time.

Last edited:

Excellent point mate. We need to give credit where due and Gen. Musharraf just did that, besides, we need to close the gap between Muslims and Jews so that we could help the Palestenian cause.

Gen. Musharraf made an excellent choice of words, Nawaz Sharif and Ahmedinijad both should learn some diplomacy from Musharraf. Both gents should also learn that after a while rants without action become barking. :)

Back
Top Bottom