What's new

Musharraf charged with Benazir's murder

he's a former Army Chief and he fought for his country....

if they will know what's in their best interests they wont DARE to touch him or use politics to smear him; if they have any sense in them they wont do that

Musharraf is not beyond The Law, If now the ex-Army Chief of Turkey can be sent to prison for life so musharraf is no exception.

However there is a long process to go it is not like charged and hanged. I personally think musharraf is not directly involved even if traces are there are other men to be nabbed, investigated and prosecuted first.

every country , every nation lives up with its own goals, examples but not by looking towards the others ?
cause maybe whats good in turkey may be not good enough in pakistan?
for just an example, grils wearing short skrits in istanbul, would you like your sister , daughter, mother wearing the same in islamabad or in lahore, karachi?
no i dont think so, i know you hve your own great traditions which will never allow you or them to adopt , whats in fashion in turkey?
so dear friend, turkey & pakistan are very good friendly nations but culturly we still stand far on every social, cultural, political stages?
yes as a army chief, he shouldnt get any sort of freedom to do the things not in the national intersts, but ths why he came back to set an example that army chief belives in justice?
BB,s murder did made him go down, cause thats why it was done, he is one who lost everything after that murder, so there wasnt any of benefits for him in it?
lets think who got the most of the benefits after BB,s murder?
i hve 4 names in my mind, ASIF ZARDARI, NAWAZ SHARIF,CJ CHODRI & off course MR,X
if you hve any names in your mind plz share with us!

44957ac08526855124dd57b6cf0434a3.jpg

every country , every nation lives up with its own goals

I did not bother to read more. You people stop being delusional you are not superior race-cast-creed.

Again Turkish EX-Army Chief is is to serve life in prison along with other generals, so musharraf is no exception nor should anyone make him another namard e momin zia ul haq. US president fired several US Army Generals you Pakistanis have a bad problem with every decision.

I did not bother to read more. You people stop being delusional you are not superior race-cast-creed.

Again Turkish EX-Army Chief is is to serve life in prison along with other generals, so musharraf is no exception nor should anyone make him another namard e momin zia ul haq. US president fired several US Army Generals you Pakistanis have a bad problem with every decision.

its just another delusional thought you are creating for yourself!
that you think pakistan is turkey or then USA?
keep living your goddam garden of losted dreams, i dont mind?
circumstances in the posted, casses by you are too different & we are talking just pakistan!
although you are one of few , i ever respected by the bottom of my heart !

Lets see what happens. I predict he will be found not guilty and released. InshAllah.

Pervez Musharraf's lawyers 'threatened with beheading'
World | Agence France-Presse | Updated: March 05, 2014 13:59 IST

Pervez_Musharraf_afp_360x270.jpg

File photo: Former Military ruler Minister Pervez Musharraf

Islamabad: Lawyers representing Pakistan's former military ruler Pervez Musharraf in a landmark treason case said on Wednesday they had been threatened with beheading and urged a new venue for the trial.

They also urged the court to let Musharraf, who last month became the first former army chief to appear in court for treason, to go abroad for medical treatment.

The case relates to his 2007 imposition of emergency rule and is seen as a key test of civilian authority over the country's powerful army.

Lawyer Ahmad Raza Kasuri said the defence team wanted the trial shifted to another location and feared for its safety, after a gun and suicide attack on a lower court complex in Islamabad on Monday left 11 dead.

"We cannot go ahead with this case in these conditions," he said, before reading aloud from a threatening letter he said the team had received.

The handwritten letter, seen by AFP, said: "Dear Sirs, we request that the three of you stop representing Musharraf otherwise we will destroy your children and behead all of you."

It was signed by the "people of South and North Waziristan".

Musharraf, who ruled Pakistan from 1999 to 2008, is reviled by Islamist militants for joining the US-led "war on terror" and survived two assassination attempts by them.

His lawyers also submitted a written application in which Musharraf stated: "It is requested that I may be allowed to travel abroad for my own treatment as also to attend to my seriously ailing mother".

Musharraf was diagnosed with triple-vessel coronary artery disease by military doctors in January. His mother, who resides in Dubai is 94 and is said to be suffering from a number of serious ailments.

Similar requests by Musharraf's lawyers in the past have been denied.

The special court, which has three judges and is presided over by Justice Faisal Arab, did not rule on either matter and will resume hearing the case on Friday.

Musharraf has endured a torrid time since returning to Pakistan in March last year on an ill-fated mission to run in the general election.

Almost as soon as he landed he was barred from contesting the vote and hit with a barrage of legal cases dating back to his rule.

Political motivated drama... BB and Musharraf
Had deal between them... After Zardari was freed he went to USA why?

With paper supposed to be BB testimony
it was all BB,s plans?
but she forgot, US never belived her much, so they brought the internal change, with a gringo like zardari, head of PPP?
also remember khalid shansha, was the primry suspect, can be seen the video doing, what?
he was also in america, the time. BB & zardari were there?
i hope some day, some good journalist oppened it, up that BLACK WATERS were protecting BB, & also were involved in her murder?
certain terrorists from ALZULFIQAR been chosen & trainned in USA, to fix the drama?

Back
Top Bottom