What's new

Musharraf charged with Benazir's murder

Death is what he deserves, i love it how Nawaz share and co have avoided the treason charges and he is pinned with benazir murder.

musharraf didnt make taliban, those who made talibans deserve that not mushy

i think musharraf sparing nawaz was the biggest blunder he did in his life,

he should have hung him when he had the chance

i hope he realises this now

Musharraf is the victim of good deeds which he did for this country.
The biggest example - he is the victim of free-media which is his own creation.

off topic reported!lol
batien naa karo choolay becho, warna noora maray gaa!:rofl:
Fauj key naam from Chimgadar,"Na tuuu aayeeee ge na he chain aaayeeee ga, meray pampers ka stock piece by piece khatam hota jay ga.... na tu aaye ge na he chain aayeee gaaa aaaaa ooooooo eeeee ummmm" :lol:

Fauj key naam from Chimgadar,"Na tuuu aayeeee ge na he chain aaayeeee ga, meray pampers ka stock piece by piece khatam hota jay ga.... na tu aaye ge na he chain aayeee gaaa aaaaa ooooooo eeeee ummmm" :lol:
offtopic reported! deraling thread!lol
nooray key tattoo, jaab bhi ayagi , pura andar jayagi!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well if the courts don't someone else will get him, bugtis and pukhtoons deserve justice.

wow, what a deadly wish? with bad racism inside?
then what army doing its justice, just like in egypt?
it is going to be very brutal this time!

wow, what a deadly wish? with bad racism inside?
then what army doing its justice, just like in egypt?
it is going to be very brutal this time!

Well last i heard the army men were getting decapitated, these people are a bit different from Egyptians.

Well last i heard the army men were getting decapitated, these people are a bit different from Egyptians.

guss what, you heard wrong!
so dont be to sure about any thing in pakistan!

guss what, you heard wrong!
so dont be to sure about any thing in pakistan!

Haven't heard wrong resided not far from where it happened, army makes a move like Egypt and that will be the end of it.

Mushy did well for the nation but he did bad too, he got praise for the good, he must be answerable for the bad.

A fair trial for all parties and if he is found guilty then a rope around the neck, law is for all.

Was Musharraf involved in the murder, directly or indirectly?

If Musharraf is sentenced, will PA revolt?

RAWALPINDI: Former military ruler General (retd) Pervez Musharraf was indicted on three counts Tuesday over the 2007 murder of ex-prime minister Benazir Bhutto.

It was the second time that Musharraf, who ruled Pakistan from 1999-2008, had been summoned to face charges of criminal conspiracy and the murder of Bhutto in December 2007.

“He was charged with murder, criminal conspiracy for murder and facilitation for murder,” public prosecutor Chaudhry Azhar told AFP at the anti-terrorism court in Rawalpindi hearing the case.

Musharraf denies the charges and the case has been adjourned until August 27.

He has been under house arrest on the edge of the federal capital Islamabad since April 19, but appeared before the court in person.

“The charges were read out to him in the court. He denied the charges,”said Azhar.

“The case has been adjourned until August 27 for evidence to be brought,” he added.

Benazir Bhutto was assassinated in a gun-and-bomb attack outside Rawalpindi’s Liaquat Bagh on December 27, 2007 while Musharraf was president. She was killed after addressing an election campaign rally in the city.

Musharraf charged with Benazir's murder - DAWN.COM

Its total bullshit, if Musahraf is charged with benazir murder then All the governments starting from Musharaf, PPP should be charged with murder of thousand peoples died in bomb blasts, the regret is that they are investigating Benazir case but no one is interested to hang the mass murderers of our people. Judiciary is like film heroes they want to be in headlines but about the poor people they don’t have guts to hang a single terrorist, I’m not a supporter of Musharaf but yes I’m a supporter of Pakistani peoples. Why so drama about benazir case as she was an angel.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom